Sign in to follow this  
RicemanX

Best cure for hangover?

Guest perch44

just don't quit drinking, then you'll never have a hangover. :unsure:

I knew a guy who swore that half and half of chocolate and regular milk was the cure.

For me? The holy trinity (starch, salt and grease) for bfast and a lots of water. (Gatorade's even better)

also: A banana (and lots of water).

:D has yet to fail me

Yes, this is the best way to get rid of one. However, if you're not too keen on the bong hit, gatorade alone works just fine. I can't remember the last time I had a bad hangover because I drink gatorade the next day. And I drink ALOT. Also, saltine crackers help too.

drinking water before going to bed is the best way to prevent a hangover

once you have one though, the only cure is "the hair of the dog that bit me" in other words drink a bloody mary or a beer or some form of alcohol and it will help. just be sure to stop at one, if you keep drinking you're just delaying your next hangover.

gatorade alone does NOT work

Depends on the person then. As I said, I drink alot. I haven't had a bad hangover since I discovered that gatorade cures a hangover....for me anyways...and many others that I know (and don't know as proof in this thread).

for me i just have to take a huge sh1t... once that is out the hangover/upset stomach is gone...

On a side note, why do hangovers get worse as I get older? When I was 20 I could party all night, wake up and feel fine. Now that I'm 30, if I party like that, it takes me all damn day to recover. You would think that one's body would adjust to the abuse that I am doing to it. :lol:

Guest Davaco

lots of water, asprin

On a side note, why do hangovers get worse as I get older? When I was 20 I could party all night, wake up and feel fine. Now that I'm 30, if I party like that, it takes me all damn day to recover. You would think that one's body would adjust to the abuse that I am doing to it. :banana:

thats becasue , at 30, hopefully you have a career, which means you have sleep patterns.

at 20, you could party all night casue you didnt wake up at 5am every day.

hell, you were probably up for almost 24 consecutive hours, and drunk, but you cant sleep, cause your body clock tells you to get up. at 20, i could out sleep snow white and i could sleep in to 9, 10 oclock.

think of it this way, at 20, could you start partying at 4am, and come home at 10am? :lol:

I'd be drinkin' too, if that was my fantasy lineup. What was your first round pick?

With the first pick of the draft, I picked Alex Smith

1st rate bl0wjob.

Your jaw might be sore in the morning though.

Depends on the person then. As I said, I drink alot. I haven't had a bad hangover since I discovered that gatorade cures a hangover....for me anyways...and many others that I know (and don't know as proof in this thread).

I was saying for me, but okay. I was offering something different to try.