Sign in to follow this  
Toro

Deep Thought Thursday

I wonder. Could bratwurst be GFIAFP? :ninja:

Or, how many times can Toro commit bored suicide being as a big a poosay as he is :cheers:

"Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someones neck, and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because what is that thing."

Or, how many times can Toro commit bored suicide being as a big a poosay as he is :ninja:

Hey crybaby, attack me in the other thread, mmmmm'kay?

Hey crybaby, attack me in the other thread, mmmmm'kay?

Why, If I attack you here are you going to commit bored suicide and come back on Monday? How many times is it that have you left here crying saying you'd never come back? 10 or 11? :rolleyes:

How many times is Strike going to attack Toro with the old "bored suicide" claim, only to have Toro retort with the ever-brilliant "you're fat!"?

How many times is Strike going to attack Toro with the old "bored suicide" claim, only to have Toro retort with the ever-brilliant "you're fat!"?

Dunno, he uses it on everyone. I'm just having fun pointing out what a whiney poosay he is bitching about me when he commits bored suicide once a quarter, or more. :rolleyes:

Did anyone else look at the title and come into the thread with the hope that it was really "Deep Throat Thursday"? :huh:

I was going to tap the wife on the shoulder until I read a little further :blink:

Did anyone else look at the title and come into the thread with the hope that it was really "Deep Throat Thursday"? :thumbsup:

I was going to tap the wife on the shoulder until I read a little further :wall:

I honestly did, and then to rectify the situation, I made that a thread. :ninja:

Dunno, he uses it on everyone. I'm just having fun pointing out what a whiney poosay he is bitching about me when he commits bored suicide once a quarter, or more. :thumbsup:

You seem to take a strange delight in trying to make people look foolish, be it Toro, Torrid or anyone else. Does this somehow make you feel better about yourself?

20,000 leagues

Nemo: Well you know, leagues is a distance, right .. not a depth right?

Igor: Captain ... we are clear to go 20,000 leagues under the sea!

Nemo: Yes, of course ... but you know that isn't a depth ... it's a distance, right?

First Mate: Aye aye captain ... we shall go beneath the surface ... 20,000 leagues beneath the surface!

:rolleyes:

Seventeen and I was havin' a ball

Eleventh grade and "Joe" I knew it all

I fell in love for the very first time

With this girl she really blew my mind

Inner sense and whole lotta class

Style that could give you whiplash

We said hello and my heart beat stopped

She was the world and I was on top

Time went by, She filled my universe

We made love, She said I was the first

My boy kept tellin' me. Yo, I don't know

I think your girl's been playing tic tac toe

I'll ask my girl I know she only loves me

Wasn't I the one who took your viginity?

The look on her face read sorrow and gloom

She said "Yeah, Why do you guys always ask that?"

Dunno, he uses it on everyone. I'm just having fun pointing out what a whiney poosay he is bitching about me when he commits bored suicide once a quarter, or more. :pointstosky:

Whatever you say, Erin.

Why, If I attack you here are you going to commit bored suicide and come back on Monday? How many times is it that have you left here crying saying you'd never come back? 10 or 11? :dunno:

You asked me how many times I committed bored suicide. I said once. Everyone here will agree.

Now your comeback is that I did 10 or 11? Why did you even ask me? :dunno:

Aaron.

Whatever you say, Erin.

You asked me how many times I committed bored suicide. I said once. Everyone here will agree.

Now your comeback is that I did 10 or 11? Why did you even ask me? :huh:

Aaron.

LOL. Dude, you've committed bored suicide at least three times. Quit lieing you puss. And yet you're still here.....The last time I checked bored suicide meant you weren't here anymore. :mad:

LOL. Dude, you've committed bored suicide at least three times. Quit lieing you puss. And yet you're still here.....The last time I checked bored suicide meant you weren't here anymore. :o

Seriously Strike, I've stayed out of this because Toro is a big boy and can defend himself, but you are really getting irritating. You are stalking him around with this. Also your bored suicide count has gone from 20 to 10 or 11 to 3... Toro is right, there is an active thread for you to discuss this topic. If we want to read the car accident that is that topic, we will read that thread. You don't have to pollute every other thread of his with it.

TIA