Sign in to follow this  
edjr

If you had to choose one, which would it be?

You can only have one  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose?

• Internet
    • Television

I'm not even sure I can choose, can you?

you're not allowed television through the internet either.

tv. there's one the thing that really bothers me about the internet..............

....you :banana:

Actually a great question. I would really miss the internet. FFT, free pron, etc. But I would miss watching football every Sunday. That's what really did it for me.

Actually a great question. I would really miss the internet. FFT, free pron, etc. But I would miss watching football every Sunday. That's what really did it for me.

Television is great, but that's all it is, something to watch. Think how bored you'd be without the internet? At least that's how it is for me.

I've been addicted to TV for much longer than I have been addicted to the internet, so I guess I'd have to stick w/TV.

Now excuse me while I try to find a good vein... :ninja:

the internet is indispensible for work, so i'll assume you just mean for play, in which case I pick TV, basically for football.

the internet is indispensible for work, so i'll assume you just mean for play, in which case I pick TV, basically for football.

Work aside. I'm saying on a personal level, which one would you choose over the other.

Internet.....no question.

I can gain access to greater quantities, and better quality, pron. Plus online gaming, research and posting on FFT ;)

Lastly, I can download movies, music et al and be much happier than watching TV...

I can gain access to greater quantities, and better quality, pron. Plus online gaming, research and posting on FFT :wacko:

Lastly, I can download movies, music et al and be much happier than watching TV...

I think the people saying TV aren't really thinking it through.

Internet. I'd miss watching some sports, but internet would give me the ability to listen to the games. Other than that, I have way too many things that are internet based going on and I really think most non-sports tv blows.

Internet. I barely watch tv now and I'm not saying that in the somehow supposed to be bragging way. Because of spending time on the internet, there's no time left to waste watching tv, and honestly nothing is must see except playoff hockey. If this included watching DVDs, then there's some series like Band of Brothers, X-Files, and the OC that I'd miss.

If going out to see playoff hockey on another tv wasn't allowed, then :cheers: it's a cruel scenerio.

I can gain access to greater quantities, and better quality, pron. Plus online gaming, research and posting on FFT :unsure:

you are pretty much at the mercy of tv..they have shows..you dont like them...sorry...the sports? yeah...i would miss that...but could always GO to events..

on here..you can do much more..and youd appreciate the game more if u had to listen and no more of stuart scotts crazy eyeball... :D