Sign in to follow this  
thabib25

Vick SUCKS !

66 net yards passing. And I have to listen to Terry Slingblade Bradshaw call him the most exciting quarterback in the NFL. :rolleyes:

Vick needs to be converted into a Reggie Bush type all purpose player who does not throw the ball. I think it is pretty obvious to every defensive coordinator in the league that he can't throw and pretty much isn't willing to put in the work to learn how.

I think it is pretty obvious to every defensive coordinator in the league that he can't throw and pretty much isn't willing to put in the work to learn how.

None of them will admit it publicly, though. Vick is a poster boy for the league, and like Favruh, is untouchable.

Vick = 17 points today and totally sucked.

Palmer = 17 for a decent game.

Sometimes FF just doesnt make any sense.

he has always been horrible, why anyone wouldnt know this is beyond me

But those rushing stats make him look good. I just wish turnovers had a more negative effect in my league.

But those rushing stats make him look good. I just wish turnovers had a more negative effect in my league.

In my league turnovers are -2pts. Mike Vick + (-2) per turnover= a terrible fantasy outing!

Vick is good. He has no receivers. I repeat: He has no recievers!!! Jenkins dropped a sick 50 yd bomb that went right through his hands. Vick put the ball on a dime and I think I coulda caught that pass.

Every Sunday, some clown starts a thread slamming Vick and caling him overrated. I'm not saying Vick is Johnny Unitas, but give him a proper receiving corps and then we can see what the guy can really do with his arm.

Vick is good. He has no receivers. I repeat: He has no recievers!!! Jenkins dropped a sick 50 yd bomb that went right through his hands. Vick put the ball on a dime and I think I coulda caught that pass.

Every Sunday, some clown starts a thread slamming Vick and caling him overrated. I'm not saying Vick is Johnny Unitas, but give him a proper receiving corps and then we can see what the guy can really do with his arm.

he sucks buddy, let it go, let go of what ever it is that drives your bias towards him and recognize the facts, he is a bum. I watched the game today and he had at least 7 balls that were like punts, the dumb ass just throws the ball straight up in the air....he is reall pretty bad, you need to admit this to yourself and move on with it.

he has always been horrible, why anyone wouldnt know this is beyond me

But all he does is win! (sarcasm) :argue: ... what a minute, scratch that thought.

In most leagues he is a good fantasy QB. had 17 points today (same as Mcnabb who had a good day) which is a good fantasy day. If you league counts fumbles and lost fumbles and really emphisizes INT then yeah he is not a starter but in a typical league with 1 point every 10 yards and -1 for Int he is a starter. In our league he is in the top 10 and has played one less game then the top 5 guys. He has gotten 17-24-11-15-17 points , thats great for a QB. 15 and over is considered a good game by a QB . He has more points than Palmer ,Delehome , Brady and a few other guys. I am only talking fantasy produiction here.

Now as a Football QB he is not very good (actually sucks for the most part). guy can barley pass for 150 yards. But I will add to be fair as someone who has watched the games his recievers drop 5-7 passes a game and atleast 1 TD a game. and we are talking about some wide open cathces. And crumpler is the worst at this , has dropped 2 TD passes in the last 2 weeks. Should they start Shaub , Probally but they will not and if they plan on having Vick as there QB they need to get him a reciever who can catch the ball. He might still have only 225 yards and 1 TD but its better than his 150 yards and no TD's

Don't know why anyone is complaining. He got me 17 points in my league. Around the same as McNabb and better than Palmer. Stop the ######'n and be glad you have him. I didn't waste a 3rd or 4th or 5th rounder on him. You are looking at a guy that had an ADP of round 9-13.

Again, there was ANOTHER TD that was dropped today. Not his fault.

Don't know why anyone is complaining. He got me 17 points in my league. Around the same as McNabb and better than Palmer. Stop the ######'n and be glad you have him. I didn't waste a 3rd or 4th or 5th rounder on him. You are looking at a guy that had an ADP of round 9-13.

Again, there was ANOTHER TD that was dropped today. Not his fault.

Exactly. I got 17 pts from him and he was about the last QB taken in my draft. In case some of you might have forgotten, this is fantasy football, and in fantasy football, he's pretty good. Also, I don't know about the fumbles, but that interception was no way his fault. Jenkins was wide open and the ball was where it was supposed to be. Jenkins just can't catch. If that was Tory/Chad/Hines/TO/etc, that would of been a first down, probably even a TD.

Exactly. I got 17 pts from him and he was about the last QB taken in my draft. In case some of you might have forgotten, this is fantasy football, and in fantasy football, he's pretty good. Also, I don't know about the fumbles, but that interception was no way his fault. Jenkins was wide open and the ball was where it was supposed to be. Jenkins just can't catch. If that was Tory/Chad/Hines/TO/etc, that would of been a first down, probably even a TD.

If Jenkins could catch he also would have had that 50 yarder for a TD.

I don't care about the Falcons one way or the other so when it comes to them all I care about is Fantasy. And, finally, Vick seems to be a real solid Fantasy QB. In my league he is 9th (we do get -2 for turnovers so that drops him down) but there are only 3 guys ahead of him who had their bye. As long as he keeps running he will be solid each week.

Alot of folks fail to see the importance of his rushing yards in fantasy football.

Yes, 68 yards rushing isn't much. But that 6.8 points in most league, which is equivalent to a TD.

In some leagues with passing TD at 4 and rushing at 6 points, his total for the day on rushing along would had netted the owner with 12.8 points.

Wait wait wait.....

Vick is a pretty solid fantasy QB who usually finishes in the top 10...and he also leads him team to victories more often than not....and they are the leading rushing team in the NFL and Vick is a top 20 rusher as a qb......?

But he sucks?

Oh ok....yeah that makes a lot of sense. (Eye roll)

I just beat the horsepiss out of my opponent because he drafted Palmer in round 3...while i waited till round 10 to get Vick..

i've somehow gone 5-1 with him, but i can't go on with him back there. the only reason i'm hanging on to him is bcoz he does have the lions, browns and some other shiat teams coming down the stretch.

RACIST OPPRESSORS!!

some kind of beastiality league?

yes and because he lost....he had to backdoor a goat.

Its a pretty vicious league.

he sucks buddy, let it go, let go of what ever it is that drives your bias towards him and recognize the facts, he is a bum. I watched the game today and he had at least 7 balls that were like punts, the dumb ass just throws the ball straight up in the air....he is reall pretty bad, you need to admit this to yourself and move on with it.

this is your response to his ? He made a great point, and this is what your 25,000 post a$$ comes back with??

He's a BUM ? A Bum ? Joey Harrington is a BUM, Heath Shuler is a BUM, Danny Whuerful is a BUM... Calling Vick a BUM is simply ridiculous.... he's a great playmaker, and he's proven he's more than capable to lead his team to victory during his career... Look I'm a realist I'm not saying this guy is the best QB in the league, or the best fantasy Qb or any nonsense like that, but calling him a BUM is just retarded.... He makes great plays and he makes a few bonehead ones (like a lot of NFL Qb's do during the course of a game) granted most his plays come from his feet, but lets get this guy a WR that can help him out a little... Crumpler is the only guy that can catch the damn ball over there... Vick made a TREMENDOUS PLAY AND A TREMENDOUS Throw on that Jenkins bomb and the guy flat out dropped it... Just like the Roddy White play... who couldn't handle the pass it deflected off his hands right into the hands of the defender for an INT.... That's his fault ? Come on give me a friging break here... Guess you flipped the channel when these plays happened, and only saw the bad throws... The Giants had a great game plan and flustered him all day in the pocket, oh and it didn't help that Dunn blew a few blocks, and the OL was 5 turnstiles either..

P.S. - I suggest Atlanta holds personal workouts for the WR's they intend to select in the draft to see if they can handle a real pass when it comes their way....

I had to start Vick this week. His total numbers for FFB weren't bad in my format (17 points) however, the Jenkins DROP cost my my week. Also that pass to Lelie in desperation time on 4th and long with 11 seconds on the clock hit him on the hands.

He leads the leagues in passes dropped by crappy receivers. Vick made, IMO, at least 6 perfect passes, and none of them were easy - all dropped by his receivers.

His final line should have been somewhere around 230/2 TD with 67 Ru/1 RuTD

I am not a big Vick fan, but he's definately improved in terms of accuracy - it's a shame that his stat line rarely shows it. Between last week and this, there were about 300 yds and 4 PaTDs left on the field because of dropped passed, and in one case an idiotic hold that took place 10 yards behind the play that negated a Crumpler 60 yd TD.

Vick doesn't suck, but I think there are some real concerns. A week ago so much was being made about how good their running game is. But the fact is, this may be the most inbalanced offense I've ever seen, so it was only going to be a matter of time before they got exposed.

Atlanta's passing game is now last in the league, and that's not even close to acceptible if they see themselves as a playoff team. Yes, Vick is capable of dominating a game, with his legs, or his arm for that matter. But the problem is, can he become a good enough passer to do it on a consistent basis?

He's going to have to because everyone every team they face is going to throw everything they have into stopping the run and challenge Vick to beat them with his arm. Come playoff time, should they make it, I would imagine that is going to be a significant challenge for that team.

Fantasy-wise, Vick is pretty good. Although, unlike most QBs (who get better w/age), Vick will likely get worse as he will not be able to run like this forever.

NFL-wise, Vick is serviceable. In the right system, agaist the right opponent, he can (and will) win you the game.

He struggles w/the short stuff, but he throws a nice deep ball. The problem (as others have noted) is that his WRs drop at least 5 easy passes/game and usually 1-2 TDs/game. I mean, that ball to Jenkins yesterday... :lol: ...you just gotta' make that catch if you are in the NFL college high school pony league.

in one case an idiotic hold that took place 10 yards behind the play that negated a Crumpler 60 yd TD.

UGGG you had to remind me of that.... I have Crumpler in my BIG MONEY League and I would have won the most points in my league prize for that week if that Crumpler TD didn't get overturned.... :cry: cost me 200 beans !!! :lol:

I started Vick over Hass :(

But I still love having Vick. He is a big play threat and can go off any week.

I see this week performance as an example of his "downside" week and he still got 17 on the FF boards. I love having a downside of 17 with major upside.

Jenkins dropped a 50-60 yd TD bomb which Vick put right into his palms on the dead run. That is a "sucky" QB? I doubt anyone could have deeked out of the pocket, rolled and thrown that ball the way Vick did. I don't get why people hate on him. I love having him on my squad.

If jenkins simply caught the ball in his dish Vick would have posted a 26. Again, a downside week. I'll take that QB any day, any day - and yeah, with a 10th round selection. A lot of guys were taking Warner and Brooks around that time. Give me Vick in a heartbeat. #7 all day biitches!

This place feels like a M. Vick orgy. What da! B)

It certainly have changed over the years. Nice calm and respective comments from all walks of life.

The bandwagon got off track a bit after his rookie year, but it's time folks........GET BACK ON! :banana: