Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Name another poster....

Actually I like him because he talks when it's important and its usually good advice, plus we're both strong headed and enjoy helping others :thumbsdown:

That's the nicest thing anyone HERE has ever said about me. :Mr-T: I'm suprised you're able to overlook most of my retarded posts to reach this conclusion. I'm flattered. :argue:

As far as who I identify with? Politically/philosophically - Wiffleball; Personal life - davebg; Regionally - edjr; comically - kutulu (I do think phillybear and Toro are funny too)

Thanks for the shout out Pete.

cmh. Because I'm really an illiterate downs syndrome looking piece of white trash who should have his balls cut off before I spread my genetic disease any further. I'm not saying cmh shares ALL of these qualities, but we definitely have the same inbred alcoholic wife-beating ancestor.

How do people keep track of posters? I can probably only name a few posters, but would have no idea how they post. The only people i can kind of keep track of are spottedowl and football scooter. They've just said stuff so stupid it was memorable. Do you guys read a comment then read the posters name? I guess i'm considered a newbie, so is it something you just get use to over time?

But yea, i identify with anyone who is sarcastic. Too bad sarcasm doesn't work too well over the internet.

How do people keep track of posters? I can probably only name a few posters, but would have no idea how they post. The only people i can kind of keep track of are spottedowl and football scooter. They've just said stuff so stupid it was memorable. Do you guys read a comment then read the posters name? I guess i'm considered a newbie, so is it something you just get use to over time?

But yea, i identify with anyone who is sarcastic. Too bad sarcasm doesn't work too well over the internet.

Are you kidding? Sarcasm is the best reason for posting on these boards. :cry:

Off the top of my head... CH and I share similar interests. BMoney and Parrot have a dry sense of humor I identify with. Politically I don't know if I fit in with anyone in particular.

This thread is pretty gay, btw.

Yea, sarcasm on the intranets is difficult to decipher with underwear blocking the alien signals to your brain. :cry:

Comments that make you sound dumber than sh!t aren't sarcastic ones.

Don't f*ck with me B!tch, I'm the mightiest sorcerer of the lands.

Don't f*ck with me B!tch, I'm the mightiest sorcerer of the lands.

I'll vouch. He can cast some crazy whack-funky spells....at high levels no less.

Is that world of warcraft or something?

I steal yo soul and cast Lightning Lvl. 1,000,000 Your body explodes into a fine bloody mist, because you are only a Lvl. 2 Druid.

I steal yo soul and cast Lightning Lvl. 1,000,000 Your body explodes into a fine bloody mist, because you are only a Lvl. 2 Druid.

:o :P

You can do all that on one Fashion Bug lunch break? :o

Impressive. :dunno:

Is that world of warcraft or something?

You are new to the internets, eh?

Also, have you figured out who bloodninja is an alias for?

:wall:

curly night

I make some toast and eat it off your ass. Land O' Lakes butter all in your crack. Mmmm.

I make some toast and eat it off your ass. Land O' Lakes butter all in your crack. Mmmm.

Sometmes i think i got the fftoday lingo down, but then things like this happen and i feel like im not even a newbie, more like a pre-newbie. But you work at fashion bug? Fock them. Their manager parks in front of my store and takes up two stalls. Stupid wh0re. And what alias is this?

I'm as far as this in terms of what i know.

Punch him in front of his wife and kids.

GFIAFP

I have a long way to go i suppose.

Bloodninja is without a doubt, the funniest poster on this bored. 100%. The rhino IM's are still the funniest thing ever posted. :thumbsdown:

Bloodninja is without a doubt, the funniest poster on this bored. 100%. The rhino IM's are still the funniest thing ever posted. :dunno:

Mebbe so, but the dood behind the alias is just hippie b1tch :thumbsdown:

Mebbe so, but the dood behind the alias is just hippie b1tch :pointstosky:

I've got blond hair, blue eyes, I work out a lot and I have a part time job delivering for Papa John's in my Geo Storm.

I've got blond hair, blue eyes, I work out a lot and I have a part time job delivering for Papa John's in my Geo Storm.

i've never seen a post deleted and re-posted by an alias so quickly :pointstosky:

Bloodninja is without a doubt, the funniest poster on this bored. 100%. The rhino IM's are still the funniest thing ever posted. :pointstosky:

I already have a bad rap as a pretentious jerk, so I'm going to refrain from calling you a moron.

Cool...I'm only 500 miles away from you or so, and I hate Papa Johns, but deliver away, assmunch :cheers:

yes, I understand the reference

;)

Zen and Gutterboy are very similar

I already have a bad rap as a pretentious jerk, so I'm going to refrain from calling you a moron.

FOCK YOU! :banana: