Sign in to follow this  
gutterslut

You frigging Geeks are IDIOTS!

First, you must understand that this message board is NOT real. It's FANTASY. People are playing hoaxes constantly. NOTHING is what it seems. It's a game. And you frigging idiots that believe ANYTHING are the cause. Not Mike.

Never ever ever EVER believe ANYTHING here. Sure, read it. Laugh. Enjoy it. But NEVER believe it.

And if you are one of the true morons who sent money or presents or gifts ANYWHERE, then you are the cause of this. The vast majority of that stuff DID NOT go where you think it did.

Okay, Mike isn't going to do anything about it but Fumble & Megla should.

There is no IP coming from Afghanistan nor Iraq.

Enjoy what you read here but never never never ever BELIEVE ANY of it. YOU are truly idiots.

Oh and there's probably 2 maybe 3 females that post here. The rest are gaay men.

But then again, nobody ever said a Geek was smart. YOU'VE proven it.

First, you must understand that this message board is NOT real. It's FANTASY. People are playing hoaxes constantly. NOTHING is what it seems. It's a game. And you frigging idiots that believe ANYTHING are the cause. Not Mike.

Never ever ever EVER believe ANYTHING here. Sure read it. Laugh. Enjoy it. But NEVER believe it.

And if you are one of the true morons who sent money or presents or gifts ANYWHERE, then you are te cause of this. The vast majority of that stiuff DID NOT go where you think it did.

There is no IP coming from fghanistan nor Iraq.

Enjoy what6 you read here but never never never ever BELIEVE ANY of it. YOU are truly idiots.

Og and there's probably 2 maybe 3 females that post here. The rest are gaay men.

Once again you start with the diarreah of the keyboard

Either spill the beans or STFU, you are no better than Rusty and the rest

Once again you start with the diarreah of the keyboard

Either spill the beans or STFU, you are no better than Rusty and the rest

What have YOU got to hide?

Nothing

I am just sick of you starting these things and not backing them up by outting ME.

Until then, I am going to keep it up.

I hear you.

Why do you only have 207 posts? :D

Obviously post count matters most to some of you. :clap:

I could type 2007 posts or a million threads and 10 year old are still going to be 10 year olds.

i just wanted to say that this shtick never gets old

cause I'M starting to catch on.

Good man.

I will say this, gutterslut. Your threads are often the most viewed threads of the day.

Just imagine how much interest you would get if you ever, just once, actually posted something informative.

By now, everyone here knows your game and realizes that you have no more "insider info" than the rest of us, but, like surferskin said, it is amusing watching you pretend to know stuff.

Keep up the good work.

I will say this, gutterslut. Your threads are often the most viewed threads of the day.

Just imagine how much interest you would get if you ever, just once, actually posted something informative.

By now, everyone here knows your game and realizes that you have no more "insider info" than the rest of us, but, like surferskin said, it is amusing watching you pretend to know stuff.

Keep up the good work.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: gutterslut.

· View this post

· Un-ignore gutterslut

:first: :thumbsdown:

you're ignoring yourself now?

Oh that's gold. No wonder I don't post here anymore. :thumbsdown:

I rarely post anything untrue and when I do, it is pretty obvious.

i.e. I don't go to glory holes. 

:thumbsdown:

Keep up the good work.

Forget what I know or don't know.

FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, if you can.

Forget what I know or don't know.

FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, if you can.

From what I've figured, you are either Luke Skywalker's real father or an alias of mine.

Oh that's gold. No wonder I don't post here anymore. :first:

:rolleyes: If you don't post here anymore, WHO'S posting this? :lol:

We have another idiot.

Yeah, you better ignore these posts.

From what I've figured, you are either Luke Skywalker's real father or an alias of mine.

YOU'VE got your share of little secrets

but YOU aren't vicious

nor are you a thieving POS.

But carry on.

I rarely post anything untrue and when I do, it is pretty obvious.

i.e. I don't go to glory holes. 

:thumbsdown:

YOU are not TOO BAD.

Keep up the good work.

Every time I mention a name that's pulling a scam, he (the scammer) reports it and Mike deletes it. Mike doesn't want to lose 35-45 posters. IF you follow my drift.

HE has already reported THIS thread.

You gotta be quicker.

This reminds me of an original Star Trek episode.

gutterslut knows all, yet gutterslut just told me not to believe anything I read here.

My haid will explode in 23 seconds. :headbanger:

:rolleyes: If you don't post here anymore, WHO'S posting this? :lol:

We have another idiot.

Yeah, you better ignore these posts.

YOU'VE got your share of little secrets

but YOU aren't vicious

nor are you a thieving POS.

But carry on.

YOU are not TOO BAD.

Every time I mention a name that's pulling a scam, he (the scammer) reports it and Mike deletes it. Mike doesn't want to lose 35-45 posters. IF you follow my drift.

HE has already reported THIS thread.

You gotta be quicker.

so shoot me an e-mail and fill me in.

kpbuckeye at yahoo

so shoot me an e-mail and fill me in.

kpbuckeye at yahoo

where is the e-mail?

slut you have the opportunity to prove yourself, either take it or stop posting this crap.

in other words SH1T OR GET OFF THE POT. :rolleyes:

where is the e-mail?

slut you have the opportunity to prove yourself, either take it or stop posting this crap.

in other words SH1T OR GET OFF THE POT. :rolleyes:

Shut up you little slimey bastage. Quit begging. You look stupidier than you already are.

Of course you want to know what I know.

I've got info for YOU. Just keep believing EVERYTHING you read here. And hope somebody believes YOU. :lol:

Shut up you little slimey bastage. Quit begging. You look stupidier than you already are.

Of course you want to know what I know.

I've got info for YOU. Just keep believing EVERYTHING you read here. And hope somebody believes YOU. :dunno:

Other people have to take a sh1t, its time you got off the pot. :thumbsup:

The irony of this is that the only person that obsesses about the board and takes these things seriously....seems to be Gutterslut.

Do you honestly think that any sane people who post here actually think this is real life???

What you do is equivalent to running into a stadium at a WWE Monday Night Raw event and screaming, "THIS IS ALL FAKE!! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT MAN WASN'T REALLY KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS WITH A STEEL CHAIR??!!! DON'T YOU CARE THAT VINCE MCMAHON IS LYING TO YOU????!!!!"

Just like wrestling, this board is for entertainment...and just like wrestling, I don't think too many people here are taking any of this too seriously, except for you of course.

I don't know what the admins of the site did to invoke your venom, but whatever it is, get over yourself already. Seek therapy yourself and quit trying to "save" everyone from the posters on this board.

I come here because fake or not, aliases or not, some fockers on this board can make me laugh.

I don't actually think that there are talking sponges who live in pineapples under the sea, but I don't have a problem watching Spongebob Squarepants with my 4 year-old.

Christ, I haven't seen a one trick pony act like this since the hey day of Fastfish.

Feel free to bash my reply, Gutterslut, but you may want to reflect a bit before you do.

Have a nice day.

The irony of this is that the only person that obsesses about the board and takes these things seriously....seems to be YOU.

Do you honestly think that any sane people who post here actually think this is real life???

What you do is equivalent to running into a stadium at a WWE Monday Night Raw event and screaming, "THIS IS ALL FAKE!! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT MAN WASN'T REALLY KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS WITH A STEEL CHAIR??!!! DON'T YOU CARE THAT VINCE MCMAHON IS LYING TO YOU????!!!!"

Just like wrestling, this board is for entertainment...and just like wrestling, I don't think too many people here are taking any of this too seriously, except for you of course.

I don't know what the admins of the site did to invoke your venom, but whatever it is, get over yourself already. Seek therapy yourself and quit trying to "save" everyone from the posters on this board.

I come here because fake or not, aliases or not, some fockers on this board can make me laugh.

I don't actually think that there are talking sponges who live in pineapples under the sea, but I don't have a problem watching Spongebob Squarepants with my 4 year-old.

Christ, I haven't seen a one trick pony act like this since the hey day of Fastfish.

Feel free to bash this post, but you may want to reflect a bit before you do.

Have a nice day.

What do you mean?

The irony of this is that the only person that obsesses about the board and takes these things seriously....seems to be YOU.

Feel free to bash this post, but you may want to reflect a bit before you do.

Have a nice day.

Who are you?

Never ever ever EVER believe ANYTHING here. Sure, read it. Laugh. Enjoy it. But NEVER believe it.

And if you are one of the true morons who sent money or presents or gifts ANYWHERE, then you are the cause of this. The vast majority of that stuff DID NOT go where you think it did.

Enjoy what you read here but never never never ever BELIEVE ANY of it. YOU are truly idiots.

Oh and there's probably 2 maybe 3 females that post here. The rest are gaay men.

:blink: You wanna balloon and a snapple for this? Whats the point of your lame ranting jibberish? Did you meet one of the female geeks on a blind date and end up throttling out some manjuice? Where are these overseas gifts arriving then? At least prove your theory with evidence ya half-a-fockin-fagg

Just to clarify: is this person calling Airram a fake?

This reminds me of an original Star Trek episode.

gutterslut knows all, yet gutterslut just told me not to believe anything I read here.

My haid will explode in 23 seconds. :shocking:

:dunno: exactly

Just to clarify: is this person calling Airram a fake?

Yup. No worries zenjvirnealterzenprofessorz, I got this one. My IP isn't from Afghanistan. You know what, you're RIGHT! It's from Dubai (look it up). Afghanistan is still in the days of Christ technology wise.....hence no servers, routers, and the like. We do have these fancy little things called "satellites" which, by God, do a bang up job for this here internet. Afghanistan----->Dubai------>Merica'.

Now for the stuff. The Christmas big box o' shite hasn't arrived yet. However, the summer big box o' shite did make it here, with pics. Now I don't claim to be a good looking man, but I am pretty much an easy face to remember (horror sometimes scars the memory). Now for the picture show. Here's me rockin' the fftoday t-shirt: Me

Now, here's me standing next to some dude who bears a striking resemblance to an Afghan: Me & Afghan guys

Through some story problem math, one could safely deduce that I, sadly, am in Afghanistan and the stuff geeks sent made it here.

And there you have it. :doublethumbsup: