Sign in to follow this  
pittnthat

refs 20 dallas 19

refs plan to carry 2 flags each to throw against the bears to screw them worse then the boys got it.

Refs hold the ball for the kicker??

Want some cheese with that whine?

Shut the fock up, crybaby. He didn't get to the one. Cowboys didn't belong in the playoffs to begin with.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** yeah, he was tackled on the one and a half, thats the ticket!*******************************************************************************************************

Ahhhhh... I'm sorry honey... got sand in your vagina?

That was an awful spot...

I could see it right away in real time. The Zebras actually go that one RIGHT 'upon further review'.

u missed the memo..

after last years SB..seattle has 6 calls coming..and damned if they dont need them all...

he never made the 1 btw..and u got D holding on the final drive...

and the Roy INT was the right call and an amazing play...

Want some cheese with that whine?

He is joking. Seahawk fans cried for 12 months about more penalties being called against them in the Superbowl being the only reason the Steelers won. Cowboys had 8 and Seattle had 2 a larger difference than in the superbowl.

Referees don't score points :rolleyes:

Did you see how many holding calls the refs missed on the Cowboys? Their o-line held I counted six times (no flags). Also, an illegal hands to the face. The Seahawks are actually owed some calls. ######..it was on their home field too :rolleyes:

What I want to know is how did TO get from the field to this site so fast!!

:rolleyes:

Absolutely! They got hosed on that replay call on the Int...oh no, wait, they didn't.

Well, there was that TD on the fumble that went against them...crap, again, called in favor of dallas.

Seattle had fewer penalties, which was fortunate for them. Of course, dallas fumbled the ball 4 times and only lost one. Very fortunate for them.

Yeah, the refs screwed them.

He is joking. Seahawk fans cried for 12 months about more penalties being called against them in the Superbowl being the only reason the Steelers won. Cowboys had 8 and Seattle had 2 a larger difference than in the superbowl.

:lol:

You missed the point again again Murf. It had nothing to do with MORE penalites, but BS calls, ie the Locklear hold. Just ask the competition committee why they changed the "holding" penalty interpretation? but let's not go there again. The bottom line is the Hawks are in the playoffs despite the so-called super bowl loser jinx and the Chumps are at home and coachless. Enjoy the offseason Steeler crybabies :mad:

You missed the point again again Murf. It had nothing to do with MORE penalites, but BS calls, ie the Locklear hold. Just ask the competition committee why they changed the "holding" penalty interpretation? but let's not go there again. The bottom line is the Hawks are in the playoffs despite the so-called super bowl loser jinx and the Chumps are at home and coachless. Enjoy the offseason Steeler crybabies :lol:

BS calls is in the eye of the beholder. And your eyes are so full of tears you can't see straight.

stop with that stupid lie about the holding penalty interpretation, it had nothing to do with the Superbowl. Regardless, a take down is a take down. And it has been documented that no plays in the superbowl would have been changed with the result of any rule changes this year.

In fact, when I watch my Superbowl highlight DVD (you know the one where the Seahawks lost) and Warren Moon the play by play guy for Seattle said on the Locklear hold that when you hold like that you will be called for it every time. Your just out of your mind.

And Hawks got a gift with the ball at the 1 yesterday and got 0 pts out of that drive. Why would the Superbowl have been any different? OK, we'll just give you 7 pts and the Cryhawks lose 21-17. :lol:

Take it from a real man who watched the Superbowl...Alexander says right here he watched the Superbowl and came away with the real reason Seattle lost, Pittsburgh made plays and Seattle didn't.

http://video.nbcsports.com/player/?id=54608

:lol: 5 x

The only bad call that I saw went in Sea's favour. The PI call was uncatchable. This put Sea at the 1 and they couldnt score a point. Dallas took over and then fumbled giving the Hawks the safety. On the safety play, I thought the real challenge should have been whether Glenn actually caught the ball. He gets it and then it goes down to the ground and touches. Did he have full control? I've seen closer plays ruled as incomplete, so that may be two calls in Sea's favour.

2 calls + 2 Dallas F-ups is what it took for the Seabags to move on.

That was the worst called SuperBowl ever. I have friends who are diehard Steeler fans that admit that.

The only bad call that I saw went in Sea's favour. The PI call was uncatchable. This put Sea at the 1 and they couldnt score a point. Dallas took over and then fumbled giving the Hawks the safety. On the safety play, I thought the real challenge should have been whether Glenn actually caught the ball. He gets it and then it goes down to the ground and touches. Did he have full control? I've seen closer plays ruled as incomplete, so that may be two calls in Sea's favour.

2 calls + 2 Dallas F-ups is what it took for the Seabags to move on.

It really wasn't over his head. He couldn't get his other arm up in the air. :dunno:

Have I missed the boat on this pittandthat character all year?

Have I been so busy making fun of Mackgee that we've had another idiot here all year and I missed the opportunity?

:wall:

Have I missed the boat on this pittandthat character all year?

Have I been so busy making fun of Mackgee that we've had another idiot here all year and I missed the opportunity?

:P

Well, the cockaroach Cowboy fans will all scurry back into the walls until next year. :wall:

T.O., Romo, Parcells and America's Team = more $$$ for NFL, more Drama, better T.V., and more interests/viewers than anything Seahawks related.

Why would the Refs/NFL want the Hawks to win??

Shut the fock up, crybaby. He didn't get to the one. Cowboys didn't belong in the playoffs to begin with.

And the Seabags DO belong in the playoffs? That monstrous division they play in and the fact that the NFL has more MEDIOCRE BS teams than any other sport?

Yeah, the Seabags are quite the juggernaut.... :banana: :thumbsup:

A few questionable defensive holding and pass interference calls that went Seattle's way...all three coming when Dallas had stopped them on 3rd down.

I hope Parcells comes back and doesn't end his coaching career on that note. I think he will but will ask the Cowboys to get rid of TO which is understandable. Couldn't believe a bad hold sealed the cowboys' fate.

Steelers sure did show that last year wasn't a fluke. Enjoy the Bears-Seattle playoff game next weekend

no, but a player that was influenced by THE MOB did...

:dunno:

Steelers sure did show that last year wasn't a fluke. Enjoy the Bears-Seattle playoff game next weekend

Last year was last year. They already played that Superbowl and won :dunno: And maybe you were not paying attention that the Steelers were 15-1 the season before the Superbowl win....not sure how you define a fluke? Maybe a botched 19 yard field goal attempt would qualify? But having the 2nd best regular season of all time in 2004 and following that up with a Superbowl win cannot be seen by any logic person as a fluke. Making the playoffs under Cowher was the norm, missing is more of a fluke, just check the Steelers record over the last 15 years.

Besides, Superbowls aren't won on how you finished the year after playing them, you know when the team is different than the year before. Patriots first superbowl was a total fluke, I mean they missed the playoffs the following year. :dunno:. May as well take away the Bucs and Broncos rings too.

Last year was last year. They already played that Superbowl and won :thumbsup: And maybe you were not paying attention that the Steelers were 15-1 the season before the Superbowl win....not sure how you define a fluke? Maybe a botched 19 yard field goal attempt would qualify? But having the 2nd best regular season of all time in 2004 and following that up with a Superbowl win cannot be seen by any logic person as a fluke. Making the playoffs under Cowher was the norm, missing is more of a fluke, just check the Steelers record over the last 15 years.

Besides, Superbowls aren't won on how you finished the year after playing them, you know when the team is different than the year before. Patriots first superbowl was a total fluke, I mean they missed the playoffs the following year. :dunno:. May as well take away the Bucs and Broncos rings too.

Maybe you're right.

Winning the SB with shaky calls while getting in as a wildcard then missing the playoffs the next season is not a fluke in any way. Enjoy the games next weekend, I heard Big Ben is signing autographs at Chili's sunday.

Maybe you're right.

Winning the SB with shaky calls while getting in as a wildcard then missing the playoffs the next season is not a fluke in any way. Enjoy the games next weekend, I heard Big Ben is signing autographs at Chili's sunday.

:cheers:

So, why have the wild cards at all if it's supposed to count less if they end up winning the Super Bowl?

Also, what does 2006 have to do with 2005? Are you proposing a rule where they take away your championship if you don't qualify for the playoffs the following year?

God, people. Get over it. The Steelers were champs last year. Move on with your lives.

So, why have the wild cards at all if it's supposed to count less if they end up winning the Super Bowl?

Also, what does 2006 have to do with 2005? Are you proposing a rule where they take away your championship if you don't qualify for the playoffs the following year?

God, people. Get over it. The Steelers were champs last year. Move on with your lives.

NewbieJr...the voice of reason!

The last 15 people featured on To Catch a Predator were wearing Pittsburgh Steeler jerseys.

The last 15 people featured on To Catch a Predator were wearing Pittsburgh Steeler jerseys.

Of course they're gonna get caught when they're getting lured out by a bunch little girls wearing Seahawks jerseys. Score is still: Steelers 5 Superbowls - Seahawks 0. Hell, you had to change conferences just to have a chance to get there.

Of course we're gonna get caught when we're getting lured out by a bunch little boys wearing Seahawks jerseys.

:dunno:

The only little boy in these parts answers to the name of phillybear. let it go man, let it go.