Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

You hang out at any other message boreds?

I post at a few here and there, one of them is a middle-eastern forum on politics et al. I focking LOVE tormenting the Islamic retards. :D

Sanctuary :D

Sometimes. :dunno:

I post more at one other one than I do here.

That's because that place is better than this one. :banana:

I lurk at a couple other places once in a while, but this is the only place I post.

snowboarding

my car

audio/video equipment

I use them mainly for info though, not to just shoot the sh1t.

If there is one thing FFT is good for, it's for having sh1t to shoot.

I post at a few here and there, one of them is a middle-eastern forum on politics et al. I focking LOVE tormenting the Islamic retards. :thumbsup:

That sounds like fun. Focking towel heads piss me off :banana: :wub:

pron boreds :cheers: mostly lurking and leeching

couple radio show boreds

fantasy sites for hockey/bball/basketball

bodybuilding.com. Misc section can be entertaining

imdb reviews

I'm an O&A and Ron&Fez fan so I hang out at wackbag.com Even if you're not a fan, the off topic sections always fun.

I post at three other forums and they're all way better than this place. One's been mentioned in this thread. There's no way I'm linking the others. :headbanger:

Couple boards related to marketing, but only when I have a question or need something.

I come here for the love. :headbanger:

I usually go trolling on hippie message boards, trying to engage them in conversation. After some mild flirting and engaging dialogue, I make enough inroads for an invitation to the next party at one of their houses. As I pause at their unlocked backyard door, I strip naked, barge in with a machette, and slaughter every hippie inside. After masterbating, I proceed to search the house, hoping that guy from To Catch a Predator isn't around. I set the house on fire, and slip out the back door.

And mostly some gambling forums, radio message boards, IMDB.

the curly board :duh:

a ghostie board

a local mom's board

I pop in now and then on other stuff if I see I can help with something, but those are my regular hangouts.

Who has time? I barely have time to post here anymore. :dunno:

:dunno: Hope lastnight went well for ya!

i hang at a fan site dedicated to britney's lil sis. :dunno:

I pop in occasionally to stir it up with the dorks at Footballguys.com. (Not exactly non-football related - but I hang on their version of the 'geek' board.)

the problem with them is, Instead of 'geeks', you get JeebusFreaks. Guaranteed, every day there's a thread wherein the underlying them is trying to evangelize the heathens.

I remember one thread - I almost posted a link on this bored it was so wild. The question was 'what would you do if you had absolute proof there was no God". One bored regular basicaly said "Golly gee, I don't know what there would be to live for. All that is good comes from God".

Besides, you can't even say "foock" or even "Foooooooock" or even "Phlooooooock" without getting a nasty gram from Ned Flanders. It's the only bored where I've gotten a temporary ban. :dunno:

Fumblewood would love that place.

I pop in occasionally to stir it up with the dorks at Footballguys.com. (Not exactly non-football related - but I hang on their version of the 'geek' board.)

the problem with them is, Instead of 'geeks', you get JeebusFreaks. Guaranteed, every day there's a thread wherein the underlying them is trying to evangelize the heathens.

I remember one thread - I almost posted a link on this bored it was so wild. The question was 'what would you do if you had absolute proof there was no God". One bored regular basicaly said "Golly gee, I don't know what there would be to live for. All that is good comes from God".

Besides, you can't even say "foock" or even "Foooooooock" or even "Phlooooooock" without getting a nasty gram from Ned Flanders. It's the only bored where I've gotten a temporary ban. :D

Fumblewood would love that place.

I hung around there for a bit while this site was down. I think I even saw Fumbleweed over there once or twice.

There were more religious folks over there, but there was still that group who mocked people who believed in God. They weren't quite as insulting as the ones that do that here, but there was that side of it as well.

Yeah, they're a little too uptight over there. Plus it's just too crowded.