Sign in to follow this  
Badmojo1006

New Time Waster

I beat it but my sore was only 9000

It was sort of ho-hum boring until you hit the levels in the thirties...there's a lot of them little fockers coming out in the mid thirties...

Following the guide I got 30k

Managed to beat it with 2 lives left, but only 6116 points. There were some with lots lots more.

I played twice and made it to level 39 both times. The second time, I won, didn't lose any lives, and my score was 10492. I don't see how people are getting 200K+ :lol:

My strategy is to spend as little money as possible early on, then eventually put as many of the rocket towers in the middle as possible.

I suggest building 1 rocket tower in the center, then upgrade before building another. Repeat.

Look at the hp at the start of each level to see how much tougher it is going to be. Consider building during the round if needed rather than at the beginning.

Before that, I used only 3-4 each of the arrow and cannon towers. I used fire towers as soon as possible, still only about 5 though. I think water might work just as well.

I can only think of two ways to get a higher score, both are risky.

1. Spend less money, really walk the edge of getting killed. On many levels I was killing them too easily.

2. Upgrade money before getting the new towers.

I had 16 double towers upgraded at the end and it wasnt even close, how many do you need

At the end, I would estimate I had

15 rocket towers upgraded (all but 3 in the center)

5-6 fire towers upgraded

eta: 4-5 cannon towers

1 earth tower upgraded

3-4 arrow towers upgraded

1 water tower upgraded

never upgraded any one more than once

I'm sure other combos would work, but I won without losig a life and had something like 1600 money.

I played twice and made it to level 39 both times. The second time, I won, didn't lose any lives, and my score was 10492. I don't see how people are getting 200K+ :ninja:

1 DIDICHEAT 294,604 lvl 4 DEAD +4h ago

I think that that line right there says it all.

I myself finally made it to level 39, but couldn't beat it.

I finally beat the damned thing. I only ended up with just over 6,000, but I don't care. I beat it and I'm done with it forever now.

I played twice and made it to level 39 both times. The second time, I won, didn't lose any lives, and my score was 10492. I don't see how people are getting 200K+ :blink:

Got to 39, beat those fockers and had over 60K points at the end. I had fire towers only at the end.

Dude. I hate you for putting this up here. Damn, that's addicting. Level 39. Don't see where anybody has gotten past that level.

Dude. I hate you for putting this up here. Damn, that's addicting. Level 39. Don't see where anybody has gotten past that level.

Level 39 is the last level.

:dunno:

:headbanger:

Scoreboard now shows lives and level as well as how long ago the score was added in hours, limited to the last 5 hours.

1 Craig 266,054 lvl 39 5 lives +1h ago

2 Mo 265,594 lvl 39 6 lives +1h ago

3 Zavod 263,555 lvl 39 4 lives +0h ago

4 mihhau.pl 263,452 lvl 39 5 lives +3h ago

5 Lordy 263,221 lvl 39 10 lives +2h ago

6 Chrysios 262,899 lvl 39 16 lives +3h ago

7 DalongFuc 262,860 lvl 39 12 lives +4h ago

8 Onnix 262,309 lvl 39 9 lives +2h ago

9 kamanikaz 262,093 lvl 39 20 lives +1h ago

10 Heeley 261,393 lvl 39 1 lives +4h ago

11 BloB 260,941 lvl 39 6 lives +1h ago

12 ChrisMack 260,663 lvl 39 1 lives +3h ago

13 Serega 259,563 lvl 39 1 lives +4h ago

14 Warlock 257,578 lvl 39 25 lives +2h ago

15 maninajar 257,455 lvl 39 42 lives +2h ago

16 LA^Jumper 257,027 lvl 39 6 lives +5h ago

17 vilppi 256,628 lvl 39 1 lives +2h ago

18 scum 256,579 lvl 39 12 lives +4h ago

19 Lordy 256,322 lvl 39 1 lives +0h ago

20 Esciloner 255,097 lvl 39 15 lives +2h ago

21 Shantra 253,594 lvl 39 4 lives +4h ago

22 Gigy 253,519 lvl 39 7 lives +3h ago

23 dantheman 251,751 lvl 39 15 lives +2h ago

24 Taiwan TW 251,724 lvl 39 6 lives +4h ago

25 aspaRagus 251,498 lvl 39 25 lives +0h ago

26 Geoff 251,104 lvl 39 6 lives +0h ago

27 Holinek 249,405 lvl 39 7 lives +2h ago

28 MK-1 248,192 lvl 39 14 lives +3h ago

29 Medlar 244,964 lvl 39 2 lives +1h ago

30 Darryl 244,557 lvl 39 20 lives +4h ago

31 Swirvenir 239,555 lvl 39 14 lives +0h ago

Still don't know how anybody gets a six-figger score. I was bare bones, upgrading my interest instead of going for the combo tower - and I still couldn't get anywhere near there.

Damn, only level 39. I built a bunch of combo towers and upgraded them. Eventually i just had to keep buying too many lives.

I've been playing this one for a while.

I've gotten where I can get all the way through it ever time, but I still haven't figured out how to rack up a six-figure score.

My best score is 19,000.

I know. Some of those scores are ridiculous. I got all the way through but only got like 7,000.

Bump.

I had a great looking board with water and fire slowing things down all over the board.

All of my rockets were upgraded too. I had them all over and conentrated in big numbers, but still couldn't get by level 34. Besides playing this time waster, what did I do wrong? :cheers:

Those things do not want to die on Level 34. I hit them with everything I possibly could. :thumbsup:

Any suggestions? Game related that is. :banana:

Bump.

I had a great looking board with water and fire slowing things down all over the board.

All of my rockets were upgraded too. I had them all over and conentrated in big numbers, but still couldn't get by level 34. Besides playing this time waster, what did I do wrong? :cheers:

Those things do not want to die on Level 34. I hit them with everything I possibly could. :thumbsup:

Any suggestions? Game related that is. :banana:

For your first upgrade after lvl 7 go with fire. The trick is placement and upgrading them. You should be able to get away with 2 fire towers upgrade once until level 15ish then you're going to need to add more.

If you want a high score the trick is placement and selling your cannons before the air levels that way you earn interest on them.

For your first upgrade after lvl 7 go with fire. The trick is placement and upgrading them. You should be able to get away with 2 fire towers upgrade once until level 15ish then you're going to need to add more.

Alright!

As I was playing the game, I came to the conclusion that having many water towers are the key to slowing them down so that those rocket launchers can do the damage needed to win. But I've been to level 34 six times and I've lost everytime. I'll try your suggestion.

Thanks!

Haven't played this in a while, but the best I ever got was around 50,000 and finished with about a dozen lives. The only key I can give is to "buy" fire then nothing but interest. Try to keep the bare minimum on the board so that you aren't wasting money.