Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Federer > Woods

federer's sperm > tiger's sperm

Roger Federer's wife gives birth to twin girls

GENEVA (AP) — Roger Federer is playing a different kind of doubles.

Tennis' top-ranked player became a father for the first time when his wife, Mirka, gave birth to twin girls Thursday.

"I have some exciting news to share with you," Federer said on his website and Facebook page. "Late last night, in Switzerland, Mirka and I became proud parents of twin girls."

They are named Charlene Riva and Myla Rose, and Federer said the girls and his 31-year-old wife are "doing great."

"This is the best day of our lives," he said on his Facebook page.

federer's sperm > tiger's sperm

Roger Federer's wife gives birth to twin girls

great, there goes his chances of winning another grand slam

thread is now ruined

pretty incredible. not that he won - again. but that this time Tiger totally mind focked a 3-time major championship winner into totally melting down. the guy can't hit a fairway to save his life, is having a poor putting year, and still has managed to win what - 5 times in 12 starts this year?

and the 178 yard 8-iron he hit stright up into the air and landed a foot or so from the flag - ridiculous.....

and the 178 yard 8-iron he hit stright up into the air and landed a foot or so from the flag - ridiculous.....

Yeah trouble all around that green and he hits the most perfect shot.

:overhead:

:overhead:

pretty incredible. not that he won - again. but that this time Tiger totally mind focked a 3-time major championship winner into totally melting down. the guy can't hit a fairway to save his life, is having a poor putting year, and still has managed to win what - 5 times in 12 starts this year?

He's on fire right now, no doubt, it's awesome to watch.

We all know Tiger is all about majors though, lets see if he can make it 3 weeks in a row.

I missed it :first:

DVR/TIVO is your friend.

wasn't even a major though

I dvr/tivo every Sunday no matter what. :mad:

I dvr/tivo every Sunday no matter what. :mad:

Not every Sunday...but any of the better tournaments I will DVR.

Love the WGC events and thought Tiger would pull that one out given how he dominates at that course.

putting a time limit was dumb....

didnt watch..but still think its dumb....

putting a time limit was dumb....

didnt watch..but still think its dumb....

Tiger agrees with you....so does this guy ;)

I missed the whole tourney

what was the "time limit event"?

Tiger and Paddy were apparently "behind" most of the day.

On the 16th they were told they were on the clock and they rushed a bit and most think Paddy felt it more and was more rushed once he hit a few bad shots.

Tiger agreed and said as much and is now being fined for commenting. Though, I bet he can afford it.

Kudos to Tiger for saying something and kudos to Paddy for not pulling a Happy Gilmore and flipping out

* paddy doesn't exactly play fast - but he's not glenn day by any means.

* that group was behind most of the day, approaching the 16th t-box they were 17 minutes behind.

* i know the rule, and no one person is above them - but it was the last group of the day. i would never put the last group on the clock - especially one that had Tiger Woods in it. that official is an idiot.

* that being said, paddy did it to himself. he's a pga touring professional with 3 major titles - suck it up, get over your shot, and execute. he choked, plain and simple - and he knows it. tiger was kind in trying to take some of the heat off of him - but it was window dressing i think.

* i know the rule, and no one person is above them - but it was the last group of the day. i would never put the last group on the clock - especially one that had Tiger Woods in it. that official is an idiot.

* that being said, paddy did it to himself. he's a pga touring professional with 3 major titles - suck it up, get over your shot, and execute. he choked, plain and simple - and he knows it. tiger was kind in trying to take some of the heat off of him - but it was window dressing i think.

Agreed...I mean you have two guys like Paddy and Woods locked in a nice little battle down the stretch...why would anyone want to rush that? Suck it out for every minute of airtime you can...its not like the network is going to cut away and go to Heidi.

Agreed...I mean you have two guys like Paddy and Woods locked in a nice little battle down the stretch...why would anyone want to rush that? Suck it out for every minute of airtime you can...its not like the network is going to cut away and go to Heidi.

All time classic blunder :bandana:

Tiger and Paddy were apparently "behind" most of the day.

On the 16th they were told they were on the clock and they rushed a bit and most think Paddy felt it more and was more rushed once he hit a few bad shots.

Tiger agreed and said as much and is now being fined for commenting. Though, I bet he can afford it.

So the official referee (what is golf's term?) was trying to show his power a little? Then Tiger looked at his opponent and Paddy began to shiat in his panties, then chokes, and Tiger takes the title.

So nothing new - - I really didn't miss anything :thumbsup:

So the official referee (what is golf's term?) was trying to show his power a little? Then Tiger looked at his opponent and Paddy began to shiat in his panties, then chokes, and Tiger takes the title.

So nothing new - - I really didn't miss anything :shocking:

Something like that.

Though...Paddy didn't really choke until Tiger nuked an 8 iron 180 knocking it stiff within a foot or two.

Then Paddy with a nasty lie goes at the pin (bad move) ends up deep in some crap...and rushed tried a flop that instead flew past the hole and into the drink.

Tiger has indicated that the report of the fine is erroneous.

I wonder if the PGA told him he was fined...and he just laughed at them.

I wonder if the PGA told him he was fined...and he just laughed at them.

all he has to do is announce that he will skip 2 run of the mill tourneys and the PGA will be on their knees...

all he has to do is announce that he will skip 2 run of the mill tourneys and the PGA will be on their knees...

they used to say of the late great Mickey Wright (re: the survival of the upstart lpga) the only tournament she could afford to skip was the women's us open....all tiger would have to do is announce he's joining/playing the euro tour and finchem would have the networks diacks in his ass.

they used to say of the late great Mickey Wright (re: the survival of the upstart lpga) the only tournament she could afford to skip was the women's us open....all tiger would have to do is announce he's joining/playing the euro tour and finchem would have the networks diacks in his ass.

Tiger should start his own tour. Much like Norman threatened to do years ago, but Tiger is a whole different animal and it would work.

I would love to see that weasel Finchem cry

Tiger should start his own tour. Much like Norman threatened to do years ago, but Tiger is a whole different animal and it would work.

I would love to see that weasel Finchem cry

Isn't it already his tour?

Mike and Mike had Ian Baker Finch on...brought up that he has won 22 of the last 40 tournaments (thinking he meant the last 40 he has played in and not just the last 40 given the layoff with the knee...)

Mike and Mike had Ian Baker Finch on...brought up that he has won 22 of the last 40 tournaments (thinking he meant the last 40 he has played in and not just the last 40 given the layoff with the knee...)

It is his tour per se, but if he started his own, he would cripple the PGA and turn it into the NIKE tour.

ha, pretty much..........i heard finchem makes like $3 mil a year - wow! :banana:

It is his tour per se, but if he started his own, he would cripple the PGA and turn it into the NIKE tour.

Yeah...but that would also cripple Tiger's own goals of winning majors. If the PGA is crippled...PGA events are crippled.

Though, the US Open and British would be untouched as they are not "pga" events.

Yeah...but that would also cripple Tiger's own goals of winning majors. If the PGA is crippled...PGA events are crippled.

Though, the US Open and British would be untouched as they are not "pga" events.

What makes you think the Masters and PGA won't join Tiger's tour? Especially if all the other high profile golfers played on his tour and not the PGA?

What makes you think the Masters and PGA won't join Tiger's tour? Especially if all the other high profile golfers played on his tour and not the PGA?

I am willing to bet that the PGA Championship will stay with the PGA :wave:

With Tiger playing so well in the crappy meaningless tournaments lately, I predict he will dig deep and make the cut and play through the weekend. :rolleyes:

looked what I've missed in a whole day :wub:

So, Tiger is that powerful? He's going to start his own golf league?

The U.S. Open and The British open have already agreed:)

you all are great :first:

Woods chokes again at his 4th straight major.

Federer has won his last 2 majors. :thumbsup: :lol:

Federer > Woods

Woods chokes again at his 4th straight major.

he's certainly did y-day, and no question laid an egg at the british open.......but to say he choked the masters & us open away is stupid - even for you. he shot under par 3 of the 4 rounds in each - including both finishing sundays.

some are calling this the greatest upset in golf - i got it at maybe 3rd, at best.

#1 - francis ouimet 1913 us open over vardon & ray

#2 - fack fleck 1955 us open over hogan, 18-hole playoff

he's certainly did y-day, and no question laid an egg at the british open.......but to say he choked the masters & us open away is stupid - even for you. he shot under par 3 of the 4 rounds in each - including both finishing sundays.

some are calling this the greatest upset in golf - i got it at maybe 3rd, at best.

#1 - francis ouimet 1913 us open over vardon & ray

#2 - fack fleck 1955 us open over hogan, 18-hole playoff

I'm more concerned about the last 2.

missed cut at british and choked away a 2 shot lead on sunday.

How did Federer do in the last 2 majors he played in?

I'm more concerned about the last 2.

then maybe you shouldn't of said - "Woods chokes again at his 4th straight major."

not rocket science, you clearly indicate you are talking about the last 4. just something to think about - maybe word it different so you don't look so stupid next time.

then maybe you shouldn't of said - "Woods chokes again at his 4th straight major."

not rocket science, you clearly indicate you are talking about the last 4. just something to think about - maybe word it different so you don't look so stupid next time.

Check the thread title.

Federer > woods

who is the stupid one?

NOT ME.

hth :unsure:

also

last 2 majors in their respective sports.

Federer :first: :first: 2 wins

Woods miss cut and a choke :lol:

:sleep:

Check the thread title.

Federer > woods

who is the stupid one?

NOT ME.

hth :lol:

also

:rolleyes:

you really are an idiot. but i've owned your ass enuff in this area - no news to you.