Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Longest sex dry spell?

3 1/2 weeks

toward the end i was crying a LOT :thumbsdown:

Was it ended by the infamous DP session? :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

knows better but decides to answer anyway. I became a cripple as the result of an ischemic stroke on April 25th, 2005. no sex since, so, just a few weeks short of 2 years and counting. and with no job and no drivers license prospects aren't exactly red hot, know what I mean?

thank goodness the right arm and hand still work

:thumbsdown: but hey thanks for asking and getting me thinking about it. :thumbsup:

Let's see, the younger two just turned 5 so add 9 months and........TOO FOCKING LONG!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

not that i know or anything... but i've HEARD igotworms is hung like a ranch-rageous flavored pringles can :dunno:

Its true, even BigPete is envious of me. :mad:

Since I've been married, the longest has been about 3 or 4 days.

you must be a newlywed :dunno:

One year and it was intentional. I'm not really sure what I meant to prove to myself, so obviously it worked.

knows better but decides to answer anyway. I became a cripple as the result of an ischemic stroke on April 25th, 2005. no sex since, so, just a few weeks short of 2 years and counting. and with no job and no drivers license prospects aren't exactly red hot, know what I mean?

:P but hey thanks for asking and getting me thinking about it. ;)

Wow, if this is a real post and not an attempt to get attention, I'm sorry man. Poooosay aside, I hope you've recovered well and are happy in life. :(

ITS A DUDE

i know... i was assuming the toys were used for anal play

Wow, if this is a real post and not an attempt to get attention, I'm sorry man. Poooosay aside, I hope you've recovered well and are happy in life. :banana:

I believe he's posted about it before :banana:

:dunno: but hey thanks for asking and getting me thinking about it. :ninja:

How are you now? From what you posted it sounds like you still have partial impairment?

Do you live alone? Do you have friends that can take you out to have fun?

That really sucks man. Does you left side work? Maybe we can get you rolling with our Gears of War group?