Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

I would like to apologize to the board….

So no apology for every other day you've been a douche bag? :dunno:

No, this is specifically for today...I have no regrets for being a douche bag every other day.

:banana:

What the hell could you have possibly said today that would make you feel it should warrant an apology, as opposed to all the other days?

You are a vile, mean, ignorant, dirty-mouthed idiot, with no regards, whatsoever, for anyone's feelings or beliefs. And that's on your good days.

What the hell could you have possibly said today that would make you feel it should warrant an apology, as opposed to all the other days?

You are a vile, mean, ignorant, dirty-mouthed idiot, with no regards, whatsoever, for anyone's feelings or beliefs. And that's on your good days.

He's pandering for votes. :dunno:

Actually, that apology was meant for everyone except Newbie. :cheers:

Now you've spoiled the surprise when his kids give him that tee shirt on Father's Day. :cheers:

Thanks. Are you also going to apologize for being an attention ho?

Thanks. Are you also going to apologize for being an attention ho?

NEVER!!! :cheers:

I would also like to apologize. I have a lot of typos in my posts and you guys deserve better. Heck I deserve better. I let my fellow posters down. I let my family down. I let the forum down, and most importantly I let Mike Krueger down. :cheers:

I would also like to apologize for doing most of your wives in the ass. :D

I would also like to apologize for having that hooker pose as my wife in a clever attempt to get brinett9 the AIDS. :D

I would also like to apologize for doing most of your wives in the ass. ;)

Blind people get a hall pass on stuff like that. I'm sure you thought it was a canteloupe. :ninja:

Link to said douchieness? I have a feeling I may have missed something good, as Newbie has his feathers all ruffled.

What happened? :o

I would also like to apologize for having that hooker pose as my wife in a clever attempt to get brinett9 the AIDS. :o

:lol:

Link to said douchieness? I have a feeling I may have missed something good, as Newbie has his feathers all ruffled.

What happened? :lol:

Nothing really...just more of the same crap I fling around in a feeble attempt that something will be found to be somewhat funny by somebody at the expense of somebody else.

:o

What happened? :o

My feathers aren't ruffled. I just happen to be wearing a rather large boa today.

My feathers aren't ruffled. I just happen to be wearing a rather large boa today.

:o

backs slowly out of thread...

I would also like to apologize. I have a lot of typos in my posts and you guys deserve better. Heck I deserve better. I let my fellow posters down. I let my family down. I let the forum down, and most importantly I let Mike Krueger down. :cheers:

Get your own thread, jerkoff, I'm trying to apologize to these asswipes over here. :thumbsdown:

Apology

not accepted. Ghey.

Sorry Chubbs. :banana:

Yeah, that will get you a vote.

Oh, wait, I didn't vote for you anyways, fockstain.

Yeah, that will get you a vote.

Oh, wait, I didn't vote for you anyways, fockstain.

You sound mad, Tubby...what's the matter? :banana:

You sound mad, Tubby...what's the matter? :banana:

I know. I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly. :wub:

:D

Blind people get a hall pass on stuff like that. I'm sure you thought it was a canteloupe. :thumbsdown:

Where doing your wife's ass is concerned, "hall pass" is an incredibly appropriate term.