Sign in to follow this  
brinett9

** OFFICIAL Deadliest Catch Contest **

The Cornholio is a strong contender, but I think the combination of the younger bro being a first time full share and the older bro being the greehorn bait-boy will hold them back.

Just imagine if their combined lack of experience ended up w/someone (maybe one of them) getting hurt or killed under dad's watchful eye. :banana:

Oh, great analysis, Mr. Stupid Face. :thumbsdown: :rolleyes:

I have a Captain named Corky. :thumbsdown:

Whose real name is Jerry and has two of his offspring on the boat, thus my crew is comprised of Jerry's Kids!!! The rest of you fockers are playing for second place!!!! :cry:

They're gonna start haulin' pots tonight, so this is pretty much your last chance to get in on the:

Super Fun Deadliest Catch Contest

Hey, but if you don't want to participate because you're just a moron who doesn't know a good crab boat from the hole in your ass, we understand.

Did I get everybody's picks right in the first post?

Is everyone accounted for?

If not too late, I'd also like the Cornholio Marie

:pointstosky:

Welcome aboard! We're shipmates! :banana:

visions of cabin boy

meet me in the captain's cabin after mess for a briefing. :pointstosky:

I suppose AIDS is the deadliest catch. I'll take them.

Alright, ya salty scallywag...people. :thumbsup:

We're in LOCKDOWN MODE.

And yes, I know the word 'lockdown' gives some of you a half chub.

I have to go with the Northwestern too although the new captain what's the boat he took over maybe gets crabs.

I missed the first 30 mminutes today. Did the other three guys die on that one boat? :ninja:

yes.

we got a little clarification on the bet tonight, it's 'the least amount of pots per 100,000 lbs.'

i'm guessing that means each boat's total number of pots pulled divided by their total catch for the whole king crab season, so it's not a race, nor does it seem necessary for a boat to actually catch 100,000 lbs.

I have to go with the Northwestern too although the new captain what's the boat he took over maybe gets crabs.

i'm afraid you missed the lockdown, but why don't we call you an 'honorary participant'?

well, the Cornholio Marie certainly seems to be hauling in some TP for her bunghole! :banana:

i can't find the current crab count posted or pot count poasted anywhere. :lol:

The Cornholio Marie has 80K lbs

The Wizard ( :banana: ) has like 50K lbs

I don't recall the others.

I still think that Sig's boat has an unfair advantage as he is dropping bigger pots and letting them soak longer.

As for the Cornholio - it looks like there are rough seas ahead in the previews - something about an injured guy (with the finger almost lopped off ot the top knuckle) and some serious boat malfunctioning.

Did you see the bodies in the water? They were almost pure white. I think once the hypothermia set in they felt feel really hot and took their clothes off. Horrible. I feel bad for the families.

from tv.com regarding the next episode:

The Bering Sea is relentless this season, claiming one life after another. The high seas are a dangerous place to work, a deckhand on board the Wizard is badly injured causing the captain to rush back to shore.

CRAP! :lol:

from tv.com regarding the next episode:

CRAP! :banana:

Actually, since it's not a race against time, this helps the Wizard's captain win the bet more than it hurts him.

He won't be catching crab while diverted, but he won't be pulling pots either, so the net effect is only more soak time for his pots.

So when they don't even mention your boat, is that a good thing or a bad thing? :D

So when they don't even mention your boat, is that a good thing or a bad thing? :D

Oh, they showed the Aleutian Ballad at the start of the show last night.

The captain was crying. That might be not so good.

Oh, they showed the Aleutian Ballad at the start of the show last night.

The captain was crying. That might be not so good.

I missed the first 15-20 minutes. :D

Why was he crying?

Put me down for the rook (Maverick). He wants it.

Hoo boy. I'll bet you guys like to make your football bets at halftime too.

I will also make you an 'Honorary Participant'. :D

Hoo boy. I'll bet you guys like to make your football bets at halftime too.

I will also make you an 'Honorary Participant'. :D

I have honestly only seen half of the first episode, so I really don't know what is going on. I'm hoping they do a little catch-up session this weekend though.

I missed the first 15-20 minutes. :wacko:

Why was he crying?

Because he sucks and wouldn't recognize a crab if it walked up and bit him in the ass.

But seriously, he got a little choked up after those 3 guys on the other boat died.

Because he sucks and wouldn't recognize a crab if it walked up and bit him in the ass.

But seriously, he got a little choked up after those 3 guys on the other boat died.

:D

:wacko:

So there have been three episodes so far this season? "Heading Out to Sea", "A Tragic Beginning," and "The Unforgiving Sea," right? Man, I am behind. I love the show but have been very busy of late. Looks like I can catch the last two tonight though (at 11pm and midnight :wacko: )

IT'S ON, FOCKERS !!!#!ELEVEN!!@! :dunno:

Time for the Cornholio Marie to continue with The Kicking Of The Buttocks!

Oh, I know they're going to have to go to port because of an injury or some schitt tonight. That just means more soak time for the pots. :headbanger:

Time for the Cornholio Marie to slap on a new prop and get back to the kicking of the crab buttocks. :angry:

At least the Cornholio is trying to catch crab despite a broken prop. The fockers from Time Bandit are so bored they are pulling jokes on one another like the "flour to the face" trick instead of fishing for crab. Dammit. :doh: