19. Alabama

20. Oregon

21. Washington

22. Southern Illinois

23. Stanford

24. Gonzaga

25. Butler

26. Florida

I love the fact that dook is down in the teens, but Memphis is ridiculously high. USC is going to be good.

Shouldn't they wait to see who is going pro and who is staying?

BTW, watch out for NC State next year. I'm just sayin', you heard it here first.

i know Memphis is getting that HS All-American PG from Chicago and another All-State player 6'7 guy from NJ. thats major talent they're adding.

V'Nova is getting some All State NJ players too :banana:

ku > ucla

Whats the latest out of KU in regards to Julian, Rush, or Authur jumping to the NBA?

ku > ucla

What's occurred in the last 10 days?

Shouldn't they wait to see who is going pro and who is staying?

BTW, watch out for NC State next year. I'm just sayin', you heard it here first.

If you go to the link the author provides some reasoning that includes assumptions of who will stay and who will go.

no Texas A&M?!?

fock you sportsline :dunno:

i know Memphis is getting that HS All-American PG from Chicago and another All-State player 6'7 guy from NJ. thats major talent they're adding.

Derrick Rose. Memphis should be good, they're bringing back everyone except Jeremy Hunt, who is graduating I believe.

ku > ucla

> actually means greater than....

ku shouldve lost to siu....

siu wasnt going to beat ucla....

i love no wisconsin in the top 25...

my guess is.......if dude is writing this based on guesses, he is just filling space...go cover a game now and report on it..quit with the guesses...

Very doubtful, but IF Brandan Wright stays at Carolina I think they'll be as good as the 2005 squad and probably better when it's all said and done.

What's occurred in the last 10 days?

cole aldrich is happening

also, that's totally on the presumption everybody is coming back...

> actually means greater than....

ku shouldve lost to siu....

siu wasnt going to beat ucla....

i love no wisconsin in the top 25...

my guess is.......if dude is writing this based on guesses, he is just filling space...go cover a game now and report on it..quit with the guesses...

i will not debate anyone that does not care about college basketball or watch college basketball, about basketball. get lost.

no love for the Big 12 south at all :banana:

acie law is gone, kevin durant is gone. OSU and OU have some very good players coming in, and augustine is a stud, but I'm not sure any of those players warrant the South being in the top 25

:huh:

well not yet, but with a year under his belt he's a very good player and didn't get near the attention he should have with Durant stealing all the limelight. he's one of the better players in the conference.

also, where are the privateers :headbanger:

Also while Kansas picked up Cole Aldrich. Kevin Love is actually ranked higher than Aldrich and he's going to UCLA.

Also while Kansas picked up Cole Aldrich. Kevin Love is actually ranked higher than Aldrich and he's going to UCLA.

aldrich fills more of a need :headbanger:

aldrich fills more of a need :headbanger:

Good point UCLA doesn't need any size or inside scoring.

ALSO! my pick for the most overhyped garbage ass thug prospect...

OJ Mayo. Great athlete not so great basketball player with an attitude problem. I'm sure he'll work out great!

cole aldrich is happening

Aldrich is ok, but he's not changing the fate of any top program.

Where's the Purdue love? :thumbsup:

ku > ucla

Eff you and your KU hype. Because of you I lost both of my pools

KU = sh1t

IF Green and Hibbert stay, the Hoyas have the same starting 5 as this year, with a helluva recruiting class coming in. They will be in the mix fo sho! :rolleyes:

Eff you and your KU hype. Because of you I lost both of my pools

KU = sh1t

I picked KU too because they were really one of the most talented squads in the country, but when I saw the list of goofballs picking Kansas, I knew I made a horrible, horrible mistake.

Spartans will definitely be better next year(hoprfully)

not losing anyone, hopefully goggle boy doesnt transfer. I know him and izzo had a sitdown. He doenst want to play defense :pointstosky:

Where's the Purdue love? :dunno:

ehh just in case you are serious, landry gone, and some other guy is transferring out of there :dunno:

Aldrich is ok, but he's not changing the fate of any top program.

IF (big if) everyone comes back, Kansas isn't going to need much help. They have a great trio of guards in Collins, Chalmers and Rus Rob, and then Rush, Wright, Arthur, Kaun and Jackson complement the guards very well.

The only real presence this team is missing is a big, dominant physical force underneath. Aldrich provides that big body they are missing, and is a much better scorer than Kaun will ever think about being. Did you see this kid in the MickeyD's game, he's a fockin monster. Even if he was kinda goofy lookin :pointstosky:

Kansas needs help in the coaching department, too.

yeah that's debatable, but I aint given up on bill yet :pointstosky:

By mid season Wisconsin will be back in the top 20. I realize that they lost Tucker and Taylor. But, I think that they will be way more balanced offensively next year and harder to defend. The 2 soph guards Bohannon and Hughs are players as is the established Flowers. I also expect F's Landry and Krabenhoft to be much improved. Butch is solid. What's not to like? :(

Good point UCLA doesn't need any size or inside scoring.

ALSO! my pick for the most overhyped garbage ass thug prospect...

OJ Mayo. Great athlete not so great basketball player with an attitude problem. I'm sure he'll work out great!

Seen K. Love play a few times and he will be an stud at UCLA.

Kansas needs help in the coaching department, too.

What Kansas needs is better fans, really. Maybe some with objectivity rather than blind homerism. Fans who will wait to talk smack until after they've accomplished something, as opposed to preemptively jinxing them, would help too!

:thumbsup: Kosta Koufos :(

Great..... we get to see your idiotic ramblings again. I'm sure you didn't know about this guy until reading the write up.

Wake Forest is quiety putting together a nice set of recruits, they are a total spoiler team next year IMHO :banana:

IF (big if) everyone comes back, Kansas isn't going to need much help. They have a great trio of guards in Collins, Chalmers and Rus Rob, and then Rush, Wright, Arthur, Kaun and Jackson complement the guards very well.

The only real presence this team is missing is a big, dominant physical force underneath. Aldrich provides that big body they are missing, and is a much better scorer than Kaun will ever think about being. Did you see this kid in the MickeyD's game, he's a fockin monster. Even if he was kinda goofy lookin :thumbsup:

I'm not big on using all star games to assess a players ability. Nobody defends, refs are instructed to keep things moving and make sure nobody gets killed, etc.

Aldrich was ok at the ABCD camp in July; certainly didn't overwhelm anyone. Great wingspan, not as doughy as typical high school bigs; obviously spent some time in the weight room.

Didn't play vs a ranked player taller than 6'8" in HS competition. Bad footwork in the low blocks. Kaun would work him right now, and Kaun is nothing special. Blocks a lot of shots from off the ball; a lot tougher to do that at the collegiate level with superior athletes. None of these flaws are atypical for a high school player; I just wouldn't be figuring on him for anything other than minimal minutes on a good team.

BTW, did I read right and Kaun is only a junior? I could have sworn he's been there since the first Bush administration. Must be on the Lester Earl (KU, 1982-1996) plan.

I'm not big on using all star games to assess a players ability. Nobody defends, refs are instructed to keep things moving and make sure nobody gets killed, etc.

Aldrich was ok at the ABCD camp in July; certainly didn't overwhelm anyone. Great wingspan, not as doughy as typical high school bigs; obviously spent some time in the weight room.

Didn't play vs a ranked player taller than 6'8" in HS competition. Bad footwork in the low blocks. Kaun would work him right now, and Kaun is nothing special. Blocks a lot of shots from off the ball; a lot tougher to do that at the collegiate level with superior athletes. None of these flaws are atypical for a high school player; I just wouldn't be figuring on him for anything other than minimal minutes on a good team.

BTW, did I read right and Kaun is only a junior? I could have sworn he's been there since the first Bush administration. Must be on the Lester Earl (KU, 1982-1996) plan.

I didn't necessarily mean he tore it up in the McD's game, actually he didn't do anything from what I saw to get me real excited. I was just commenting on his actual physical size :thumbsup: :banana:

The program will helpfully get him where it needs to be, of course I hoped that of Eric Chenowith when I was a frosh at KU :banana:

Oh crap! Riddlen doesn't like college basketball everybody. Let's all stop talking about it.

Let's talk about socioeconomic issues in the greater Detroit area.