Sign in to follow this  
Big Blue 06

A-Rod

I know it's still early, but this has potential to be the best April we've ever seen.

13th game tonight:

13 game hitting streak.

9 HRs

23 RBIs. :mad:

He is as hot as I've ever seen a player. I couldn't be happier to see it. :dunno:

Steroids :dunno: :mad:

I knew that was coming. :wub:

He isn't on anything though. He'd be crazy to do that.

He is just on a slugging rampage right now.

*looks at calendar*

Yup still April. :dunno:

this has potential to be the best April we've ever seen.

*looks at calendar*

Yup still April. :mad:

Great point, ed. :dunno:

Great point, ed. :dunno:

What are his October stats again? :mad:

don't get me wrong, he's going to look great in a Red Sox uniform next year.

What are his October stats again? :dunno:

don't get me wrong, he's going to look great in a Red Sox uniform next year.

What do his October stats have to do with the potential to have the best April we've ever seen again? :mad:

nothing.

What do his October stats have to do with the potential to have the best April we've ever seen again? :dunno:

nothing.

Who cares about April? :dunno:

Who had the previous best april? EXACTLY! no one focking cares :D

Arod best april ever and his team is 7 and 6? :blink:

Who cares about April? :dunno:

Who had the previous best april? EXACTLY! no one focking cares :D

No 1 person can carry a team. You want to write off his start because it's A-Rod or because it's the Yankees. If that was Ortiz or Manny doing this, you'd have to change your pants.

he will be booed next week..(if he hasnt been already)....

and he did this in inclement weather...i hope he continues on and takes attn away from the cheater in SF..

red sox fans say this because they dont have a player of his caliber of their team....i wish arod would flip off the fans who boo him and just leave..

(but not to the sCrUBS)

Yanks fans better enjoy him this year, it will be his last in pinstripes :rolleyes:

Hopefully he will find the need to be reunited with Sweet Lou in Chicago, put him at shortstop, give him that short porch in Left.. :blink:

Who cares about April? :(

Who had the previous best april? EXACTLY! no one focking cares :(

Every swinging d*ck in New England cares about April. That's why I see the bars in Boston filled with drunks screaming at the TV on opening day.

Hopefully he will find the need to be reunited with Sweet Lou in Chicago, put him at shortstop, give him that short porch in Left.. :blink:

Doesn't matter the Cubs would still suck.

Yanks fans better enjoy him this year, it will be his last in pinstripes :blink:

Is that supposed to make the Yankee fan worry? Because it wont. I'm not a Yankee fan, but its not like they won't go out and sign the next best power hitter they can find. I will say that the Yankee fans have been spoiled over the years but you have to give their boss the credit. George is the one willing to put his money back into the team that he ownes. He's only playing by the rules. There are other owners with tons of money that don't like to spend. That is not the Yankee fans fault.

The player they get might not be as great as A.Rod, but I feel team chemistry has a lot to do with winning than having a one man wrecking crew. Usually pitching will decide your fate more than hitting anyway.

I'd rather have an all 280-325 hitting team with solid pitching than a power hitting with no pitching type of team. If hitting for power was the end all than there would be a lot of other power hitters with more rings.

Edit. I see your crying emoticon. I guess you're not a Yankee hater.

Good Luck this year.

I am a Mets fan. I should be the one :( But they are getting better now.

Personally, I'm rooting for ARod. I think that he's a very sensirive guy who has a lot of trouble dealing with the negativity of the New York media. It's good to see him playing to the potential that he always had.

That being said, he could hit .350 with 65 home runs and 175 RBIs, and people won't bat an eye unless he has a couple of good playoff series. His reputation as a non-clutch player isn't going to go away with a great regular season.

Personally, I'm rooting for ARod. I think that he's a very sensirive guy who has a lot of trouble dealing with the negativity of the New York media. It's good to see him playing to the potential that he always had.

That being said, he could hit .350 with 65 home runs and 175 RBIs, and people won't bat an eye unless he has a couple of good playoff series. His reputation as a non-clutch player isn't going to go away with a great regular season.

I totally agree. :blink:

There is one thing though...You have to get there first.

Every swinging d*ck in New England cares about April. That's why I see the bars in Boston filled with drunks screaming at the TV on opening day.

Because it's the start of baseball season and we love our team, not cause we love one player. :banana:

He did it again!!! :dunno:

The Yanks were down 6-2 with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th.

Josh Phelps hit a hr to make it 6-3. They kept the rally going with Jeter knocking in a run.

Then the score was 6-5 with 2 men on and A.Rod at the plate.

And then, BOOM!! A Game winning Hr by A. Rod.

It was unreal how it all played out. WOW! :P

14 games and he has 10 hr's and 26 RBI'S.

Whew. For a minute there I thought I wasn't going to get my daily HR. That would not have been acceptable! :P

:dunno: :P

Whew. For a minute there I thought I wasn't going to get my daily HR. That would not have been acceptable! :argue:

:banana: :banana:

He was 0-4 before that at bat. Just the way it ended up was unreal. A.Rod has been coming up in clutch situations and pulling through for the team. He's on fire right now.

On to Boston! Fri, Sat & Sunday night. Should be fun to watch. :blink:

He did it again!!! :pointstosky:

The Yanks were down 6-2 with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th.

Josh Phelps hit a hr to make it 6-3. They kept the rally going with Jeter knocking in a run.

Then the score was 6-5 with 2 men on and A.Rod at the plate.

And then, BOOM!! A Game winning Hr by A. Rod.

It was unreal how it all played out. WOW! :pointstosky:

14 games and he has 10 hr's and 26 RBI'S.

He's on pace for a 115 HR season with 300 RBIs. Pretty good.

He's on pace for a 115 HR season with 300 RBIs. Pretty good.

I don't know how many he will hit but he sure is on fire right now.

If I remember right, in that inning the Yankees were down to their last strike 3 different times.

I still can't beleive they were able to come away with that win today. I think that was their 6th come from behind win so far this season.

Here.

http://www.optonline.net/Sports/Article/Fe...icle%3D21885665

is anyone else riding arod to the HR streak title on MLB.com?

nail 10 and get 10k...i died at 6 when i went away from him for 1 focking day.... :dunno:

he is still the best regular season player in the game...

He was 0-4 before that at bat. Just the way it ended up was unreal. A.Rod has been coming up in clutch situations and pulling through for the team. He's on fire right now.

On to Boston! Fri, Sat & Sunday night. Should be fun to watch. :argue:

who the fock pitches to him with a base open and being as hot as he is? that manager should be fired on the spot...

thats as bad as taking halladay out in the 8th.... :banana: