Sign in to follow this  
Guest tiki_gods

FFT: Pit of Racism

YOU said "especially my father," which opened up my question. And your response is more racist than anything I've ever said here. :dunno:

I do travel quite a bit; in fact I have a thread about a trip to San Diego tomorrow. And I have met women from this site. I don't have any such meeting plans for this trip btw. But feel free to imagine that I do all sorts things to the women here in so many ways, if it helps you to feel superior under your white sheet. :dunno:

Let's see you called me an angry black man due to my response to 14 words. When I point out that I am not black (surprise to my mother and father) you ask if my mother is more black than my father. I never accused you of saying anything racist yet you accuse me of being under a white sheet even though I have been arguing with 14 words.

I really don't have a problem with you. Never have. I just don't understand your comments at all. My comments regarding your travels and meeting women was to point out that people can take things out of context. (your traveling and meeting women MUST mean you are focking around. Me arguing against a racist MUST mean I am black. I know my part isn't true. I assume you don't fock around on your wife. If you do, it doesn't matter to me one way or the other).

Bullshit!!

14 words and other people like him use the media to justify their bullshit theories. I am surprised that you would buy into that crap.

When the black gang beat and raped the Central Park jogger is was front page news every day. The L.A. Riots was front page every day. O.J. Simpson was front page every day.

14 words is focusing on ONE instance where the media didn't beat the story to death.

People pick and choose what they want to USE to justify their position.

Here's a story that 99.9% of the country hasn't heard about.

http://advanceindiana.blogspot.com/2007/04...ed-because.html

Possible hate crime because the man was allegedly Gay. No media coverage.

this one is a brutal rape and murder of a college girl by a white guy. She was found by her father. No media coverage.

http://archive.southcoasttoday.com/daily/0...97/a01lo036.htm

Once again, people pick and choose what they want to focus on.

thanks for proving my point that the media dictates our preception. you even gave examples :dunno:

Let's see you called me an angry black man due to my response to 14 words. When I point out that I am not black (surprise to my mother and father) you ask if my mother is more black than my father. I never accused you of saying anything racist yet you accuse me of being under a white sheet even though I have been arguing with 14 words.

I really don't have a problem with you. Never have. I just don't understand your comments at all. My comments regarding your travels and meeting women was to point out that people can take things out of context. (your traveling and meeting women MUST mean you are focking around. Me arguing against a racist MUST mean I am black. I know my part isn't true. I assume you don't fock around on your wife. If you do, it doesn't matter to me one way or the other).

no bc you spazed on me not 14 words.

Well, then would you care to elaborate on why you're so angry?

I just assumed you were black, based on your clear anger.

I realize and understand what you're saying....

And 14 words...well...he's a douche.

But facts are facts. I hate all violent crimes, and rape especially is a very sick and terrifying thing.

But most of the sickest crimes involving rape and/or murder in my neck of the woods are committed by blacks.

I know there are PLENTY of white fockers who commit rapes/murders, and other violent crimes.

I don't 'pick and choose' what I see and hear, like you insinuate.

I simply 'notice' there are alot more blacks committing violent crimes.

Read my post. I was responding to the comment that the media is sweeping what happened in Tennessee under the rug. I was pointing out that there are a lot of crimes that don't get large media coverage despite being extremely violent.

Your facts that more violent crimes are committed by blacks in your area is valid, but my question is what is the percentage of blacks versus whites in your area. Where I grew up over 90% of all crimes were committed by white people. We had a small, if non-existent, black population. So I can skewere the numbers as I need. I also saw that less than 1.5% of crimes committed against whites are committed by black people. Most of the black violent crimes are black on black. Doesn't make it any better but it throws a wrench into 14 words argument that blacks committ most of the crimes against whites.

I am angry today. Don't know why. Guess I need to knock one off. I am usually a pretty easygoing guy. :dunno:

thanks for proving my point that the media dictates our preception. you even gave examples :dunno:

no bc you spazed on me not 14 words.

That reply was to Jerryskids. Not you.

Unless jerryskids is kpbuckeyes..... hmmmm.

If you are referring to the Bullshit comment. That was directed at you. I agree with you that the media does influence decisions but they do it both ways. The media doesn't create people like 14 words. 14 words uses the media to justify their positions. I thought I stated that clearly.

That reply was to Jerryskids. Not you.

Unless jerryskids is kpbuckeyes..... hmmmm.

If you are referring to the Bullshit comment. That was directed at you. I agree with you that the media does influence decisions but they do it both ways. The media doesn't create people like 14 words. 14 words uses the media to justify their positions. I thought I stated that clearly.

which came first the chicken or the egg? :headbanger:

Umm... I never called you an angry black man, that was fruitjacket. :dunno: I only commented on your statement "especially my father." You've never explained the significance of that btw. I presumed there was some racism there, but feel free to prove me wrong. :cheers:

Umm... I never called you an angry black man, that was fruitjacket. :dunno: I only commented on your statement "especially my father." You've never explained the significance of that btw. I presumed there was some racism there, but feel free to prove me wrong. :cheers:

Sorry, I got the fruitjacket post confused with yours.. my bad.

The "especially my father would be surprised if I was black" referred to the fact that My mother should know if my father was indeed my father. If I turned out to be black, my father would be very surprised because he is white.

The "especially my father would be surprised if I was black" referred to the fact that My mother should know if my father was indeed my father. If I turned out to be black, my father would be very surprised because he is white.

This is way too cordial for FFT. Err... you suck? :cheers:

This is way too cordial for FFT. Err... you suck? :cheers:

Dooshbag... Feel better?

Dooshbag... Feel better?

Phew... thanks assgobbler, I feel much better. :cheers:

Fock, why don't you guys just jump in to a focking pool of jello. Jeebus freaking christ!!!! :dunno:

Also, it's good to see people not being a$$es to each other for once 

:cheers:

Get a room you two. :dunno:

Don't forget the part where you are a neonazi racist shithole. :cheers:

I'm not a sh1thole.

Apparently you can say shithole here. No special silverback tricks or anything. You shithole, you. :cheers:

urban legend.

Go "F" yourself, midnight. :cheers:

that's a joke.....lighten up

I think white is a dominant gene. Maybe your mom and dad both had a big W & little b genes and you ended up being little b little b which would account for your being black. .

I think white is a dominant gene. Maybe your mom and dad both had a big W & little b genes and you ended up being little b little b which would account for your being black. .

Explains my extremely large peemus.. ;) :banana:

by large I mean it sticks through the pubes when I pee...

We have the term "White Trash" for white people who make the rest of the white race look bad.

Can we adopt "Black Trash" for black people who do all the things that make the race look bad? I know some of you like to use the N-word for this, but I don't agree with the N-word (even if the person speaking it is black).

This prevents people from using the blanket "Black People" statement, while avoiding using a hateful word like the N-word.

We have the term "White Trash" for white people who make the rest of the white race look bad.

Can we adopt "Black Trash" for black people who do all the things that make the race look bad? I know some of you like to use the N-word for this, but I don't agree with the N-word (even if the person speaking it is black).

This prevents people from using the blanket "Black People" statement, while avoiding using a hateful word like the N-word.

I am okay with that as long as we can call you "red trash."

This has comedic potential. You should donate it to somebody who is funny. :banana:

:banana:

I'd be willing to accept that. :banana:

This has comedic potential. You should donate it to somebody who is funny. :banana:

I will keep all my Gold to myself.

Intruder alert....Intruder alert

:banana:

I'll take "Phrases uttered by Sux when he is about to be buggered by a kat" for $400 Alex.

:dunno:

I was here before you but you just happen to post more often. I would venture to say that at least 50% of your posts are probably of the feline variety anyways.

I was here before you but you just happen to post more often. I would venture to say that at least 50% of your posts are probably of the feline variety anyways.

65% b1tch :dunno:

You focks do understand the "intruder alert" thing, right?

80's video game "Beserker"

Canadians?

kutulu empathizes with 5 yr olds. I'll leave it at that. :rolleyes:

Fortunately, Chris Hansen put an end to that.

Fortunately, Chris Hansen put an end to that.

The Hansen Brothers are way too old now. :rolleyes:

[14 Words]

Darth Vader was the bad guy.

Darth Vader wore black and had a black man's voice (James Earl Jones)

Therefore, black = bad.

Jesus, can't you morons see the facts right in front of you?

Case closed.

[/14 Words]