Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

June Mock Day 2- Morning roll call

Here for most of the day. I have a funeral to attend for a couple of hours this afternoon, so I may have to send a list of picks to someone. I have Soloist's first pick this morning.

We knocked out nearly four rounds yesterday.......let's see if we can get into Round Eight by the end of today.

Remember, if you're going to be away from your computer for more than an hour and your pick is fairly near, try to send someone a list. Otherwise, just pick when you can. Delays are normal, but if you haven't picked in two hours and it's during peak time, a proxy may pick for you.

I'm here. Obviously. :ninja:

I cant take my laptop to the twallet....so i am all set :ninja:

I cant take my laptop to the twallet....so i am all set :ninja:

:angry:

I'm not sure why you think we wanted to know that . . .

:first:

:blink:

I'm not sure why you think we wanted to know that . . .

;)

I like to share.....hold on, typing w/one hand here..

I like to share.....hold on, typing w/one hand here..

:blink: ;)

can we get some picks by owner and picks by round threads going...it's getting kind of confusing now trying to decide who is going to take what position when we are drafting....thanks mods...

morning! :blink:

can we get some picks by owner and picks by round threads going...it's getting kind of confusing now trying to decide who is going to take what position when we are drafting....thanks mods...

morning! ;)

Sounds great, get to it.... :blink:

Ahem....

ICEMAN

Ahem....

ICEMAN

Thatsright ICe-MAN...I AM flatutlent..... :blink: CHOMP!

Sounds great, get to it.... :blink:

i thought only mods could post- and those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones- you held the draft up for several hours yesterday shaving beermutts back ;)

Mike has always done the Mock Resources for this draft and he's usually got them ready by early in the day on Day 2. If he hasn't done anything on them by noon, I'll shoot him an e-mail.

i thought only mods could post- and those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones- you held the draft up for several hours yesterday shaving beermutts back :(

:mad: STALKER!!!!! :dunno:

i am here, handling lou's picks for the day. i see his 5.4 should be up shortly and am ready. i have lists and instructions ready for his 6/7 picks and beyond if necessary. i will say that im going to be away from the computer from 11 to 1 cst but i dont imagine his picks coming up by then. between 130 and 3 i know i'll have email access but not sure on web access, so if someone could give me an email i might be in contact with if needed in there, that might be good.

As everyone will pick again before my next turn picks at 6/7 (no conflict of interest), I'd be willing to take lists if need be :doh:

Still nothing from Clash. I've texted again. I'll let you know as soon as I hear. :doh:

As everyone will pick again before my next turn picks at 6/7 (no conflict of interest), I'd be willing to take lists if need be :doh:

can you email me at brandon.c.anderson@wheaton.edu so i have your address in case i need help with lou's picks? thx.

can you email me at brandon.c.anderson@wheaton.edu so i have your address in case i need help with lou's picks? thx.

YGM

As everyone will pick again before my next turn picks at 6/7 (no conflict of interest), I'd be willing to take lists if need be :thumbsup:

Post your address and I'll send you my list. thanks.

Post your address and I'll send you my list. thanks.

jkatz@mfs.com

:dunno:

My work server may have blocked it, send it to jscott1017@yahoo.com too just in case.

Sent again! :ninja:

Have to head out about 3 central, and should be out until early evening.

I can take a list if you need to V4E (see email addy above)

Yeah, sorry I was so long with mine . . . :ninja:

By the way, nice job with Darrell Jackson. He was one of the other two I considered, but I am reluctant because of his relocation.

Sorry Ted, still nothing on my end at either address :ninja:

Ted, you're welcome to send the picks to me if you'd like since I pick right before you do.......

Yeah, sorry I was so long with mine . . . :ninja:

By the way, nice job with Darrell Jackson. He was one of the other two I considered, but I am reluctant because of his relocation.

I took him at 5.01 in the Jetdoc mock because there wasn't anyone left at 5.01. I like his value better here at 5.08.

Ted, you're welcome to send the picks to me if you'd like since I pick right before you do.......

Ted, all set. I just pulled your email out of the Spam filter here at work.

... wait you want who :ninja:

Ted, all set. I just pulled your email out of the Spam filter here at work.

... wait you want who :dunno:

jscott, you have a list for ted?

jscott, you have a list for ted?

Sorry guys the list Ted sent me was only for 5.12/6.01 and everyone on that list is now gone. I got nothin' :(