Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round Eleven/Twelve Draft Commentary**

you mean joaquin phoenix? lol.

i think theres something vaguely compelling about the fact that no one can shoot under par on a particular golf course, or major really. it makes it more appealing to the masses. i mean, i'd think i could go out and shoot a 10 or 15 over and be right there with mickelson and sergio. by the way, thanks for showing up guys.

justin rose is in the clubhouse at +2. with the way things are going today, he could end up being the leader heading toward tomorrow. jeez.

What a 66!!! Talk about shooting yourself into the tourney.

Email sent to FK, it should only be a few minutes

I love Scaife this year. 500+ yards last season, with a rookie Qb, and 4 Tds. I have him for 600 yards and 6 td's this year.

It will be interesting to see if the Texas connection grows... Yound centainly has no one else to throw to :cheers:

Wasn't paying attention and accidently revealed my next pick. :cheers:

I need to head out for half an hour or so. Anyone around I can send a list to?

Send it to me jkatz@mfs.com as I'm waiting for FK's pick to post for him

I will be offline for at least an hour myself, simply email me and I will let you know who I want.

john_single@scc.senate.gov

Who was it?? ;)

I love Scaife this year. 500+ yards last season, with a rookie Qb, and 4 Tds. I have him for 600 yards and 6 td's this year.

what about ben troupe? everyone was super high on him last year but he sure was a bust. has everyone given up on him, is he having injury problems, or whats the story there?

what about ben troupe? everyone was super high on him last year but he sure was a bust. has everyone given up on him, is he having injury problems, or whats the story there?

Troupe had 400 yards and 3 td's. I don't see that changing much. As mentioned above by JScott, the Texas connection looms large to me. They are both young, and familiar with each other, and they do have a nice offensive mind at the coordinator's position. I see scaife as both a planned weapon at times, and that safety blanket each qb looks for. My mind is blank. Help me out here. Who was that great TE for McNair for quite a few years?? Wycheck!!

Can someone else post "Brandon Marshall, WR, DEN" for V4E to keep the post count right

I'm a proud Brandon Marshall owner :doublethumbsup:

I am very happy for you RC, but would be happier if I could finally type in a pick. Anyones will do for that matter. Next year I taking the entire week off to do this.

I am very happy for you RC, but would be happier if I could finally type in a pick. Anyones will do for that matter. Next year I taking the entire week off to do this.

:doublethumbsup:

I actually wanted a RB in round twelve, but no matter.

I figured once the pick at 11.11 got made, we'd be about ready to shut things down. I guess you guys wanted to go a little further....that's cool.

I was planning to get two tight ends....was just going to go RB in 12 and get my second TE in 13......

:(

YOU . . . . are dead to me. :huh:

I figured once the pick at 11.11 got made, we'd be about ready to shut things down. I guess you guys wanted to go a little further....that's cool.

I was planning to get two tight ends....was just going to go RB in 12 and get my second TE in 13......

shoot... sorry. :huh: is the RB you wanted still there, it would probably be a pretty easy switch since we are not too far past. i knew it was taking a risk, but it seemed intuitive to take the second TE based on what you had said before and what i had, and i didnt know what to do with folks on stand by and no second pick. wish i had just caught you yesterday.

Swap him out Fumble. I know we've offered that before, over the years, for guys who we've picked for. We didn't know what to do cause we were right at the corner and had Ted's picks. We just figured you wanted 2 in a row. This is the perfect time to make the switch, unless you wanted Booker :lol: . Just don't take Ricky Williams........he's mine! :lol:

shoot... sorry. :doublethumbsup: is the RB you wanted still there, it would probably be a pretty easy switch since we are not too far past. i knew it was taking a risk, but it seemed intuitive to take the second TE based on what you had said before and what i had, and i didnt know what to do with folks on stand by and no second pick. wish i had just caught you yesterday.

Nah. Let's keep things flowing. If I hadn't gotten cute and missed out on Mike Bell, it would all be a moot point. I'll grab a RB that I like in the next round. It's all good.............

That could be a sleeper pick Ray as the wr situation in Jax is reallu up in the air. Maybe the news coming from there is just an attempt to motivate the 2 last years starters, or maybe not. I certainly am moving Matt Jones way down the lst and the other guy wasn't on it. Wilford is now equal to Jones on my sheets. Nice heads up!

There are 14 picks before me, so I am gonna head out to Amarillo for awhile. I will be back before 5:00 Central, and am available by phone. My next 3 picks aren't going to be near as Earth shattering as the last 12. :doublethumbsup:

Nah. Let's keep things flowing. If I hadn't gotten cute and missed out on Mike Bell, it would all be a moot point. I'll grab a RB that I like in the next round. It's all good.............

Glad I'm not the only who tried to play cute with Mike Bell. The sentiment around these parts had me thinking I had another couple of rounds to burn.

Had to go McMichael there. The guy can be a beast and will complimet LJ Smith for my team. I think the Rams this season could be a tight end friendly offense so why not take this guy who is now on a high powered offensive team. I think a good value pick for a late 12th.

Had to go McMichael there. The guy can be a beast and will complimet LJ Smith for my team. I think the Rams this season could be a tight end friendly offense so why not take this guy who is now on a high powered offensive team. I think a good value pick for a late 12th.

Congratulations, Lou, on being able to type in your own pick for the first time this draft. :banana:

I was hoping he'd make it back to me. :banana:

That could be a sleeper pick Ray as the wr situation in Jax is reallu up in the air. Maybe the news coming from there is just an attempt to motivate the 2 last years starters, or maybe not. I certainly am moving Matt Jones way down the lst and the other guy wasn't on it. Wilford is now equal to Jones on my sheets. Nice heads up!

Thanks RC. There are a stretch of players here that are very intruiging, Wilford was one of them. Once the mock is over I would like to talk about them all in greater detail, in the IBL in particular.

It's another reason why I love this mock, people "get it".....y'know?

:doublethumbsup:

Congratulations, Lou, on being able to type in your own pick for the first time this draft. ;)

Thanks. Even though I have not been able to type them, they are all still my guys. With a few more to come might I add. :doublethumbsup:

im hanging out at the pool with a bunch of drunk chicks and this guy-----> ;) starting about noonish central- if you want me to pick- please call or text me on my personal line at 205-413-6719

hola! :doublethumbsup:

well since i have been such out of the loop in this draft and had to resort a platoon quarterbacking system....i thought grossman would be good value here as a 3rd candidate.....though i am not sold on him after this season...he is on a very good team with a great defense and a solid o-line and receivers...he finished most of the year around the top 10 and still should throw about 20 tds or so at the least...if benson fails...his numbers will even be higher

well since i have been such out of the loop in this draft and had to resort a platoon quarterbacking system....i thought grossman would be good value here as a 3rd candidate.....though i am not sold on him after this season...he is on a very good team with a great defense and a solid o-line and receivers...he finished most of the year around the top 10 and still should throw about 20 tds or so at the least...if benson fails...his numbers will even be higher

Clash you svck! I thought for sure Grossman would make it back to me :mad: ... I like him as a backup for the same exact reasons you posted...

Fumble since Clash is toast by the pool today can you change his pick so I can grab Grossman at the turn, he'll never remember :ninja: ... and then we can delete this post :ninja:

Clash you svck! I thought for sure Grossman would make it back to me :mad: ... I like him as a backup for the same exact reasons you posted...

Fumble since Clash is toast by the pool today can you change his pick so I can grab Grossman at the turn, he'll never remember :mad: ... and then we can delete this post :ninja:

Fighting over Grossman, jesus, that makes me feel dorta sad really... :ninja: :(

FOCK!!! ICEMAN you're on the list, along with Clash now!!! :ninja:

My 2 targetted turn picks, go 1 2 right in front of me. :ninja: