2. McAllister....Bust

3. Brees...Bust

4. Colston...Bust

5. Eric Johnson...Stud in PPR leagues

6. Manning...worthy of that first round pick

7. Wayne>Harrison

8. Addai...Top 3 RB or better

9. Colts D/ST...stud

10. Saints...not going to be a playoff team. Might not win a game all year. Fluke last year.

11. Colts. Returning to the superbowl for sure.

Did I miss any? :pointstosky:

1. Bush....Bust

2. McAllister....Bust

3. Brees...Bust

4. Colston...Bust

7. Wayne>Harrison

9. Colts D/ST...stud

10. Saints...not going to be a playoff team. Might not win a game all year. Fluke last year.

Did I miss any? :dunno:

:overhead: Great call with this topic.

What about, the '72 Miami Dolphins should enjoy it b/c this is their last year. Colts going 16-0 is a foregone conclusion. :thumbsup:

1. Bush....Bust

2. McAllister....Bust

3. Brees...Bust

4. Colston...Bust

7. Wayne>Harrison

9. Colts D/ST...stud

Did I miss any? :pointstosky:

12. There are 15 more games for each team.

Great topic. People need to pick up their skirts and grab their balls. One game...stop crying.

And I started Deuce last night. So what!?

Typical overreaction. After reading this board I think I will trade Reggie for Chester Taylor and Brees for JP Losman. It's one game people, dont give up on your guys just yet. :pointstosky:

It's so predictable and funny (in a sad sort of way). I could have named at least five thread topics before even opening the site.

Excellent thread. I have Reggie Bush and Reggie Wayne so it worked out, but in the back of my mind I 99% expected to come to this board and read about how Bush is the worst NFL player EVAR and how there is no Santa Claus. Give it some time guys, it's the first game of the season.

if scaife sucks this week i'll pick up johnson :rolleyes:

Excellent thread. I have Reggie Bush and Reggie Wayne so it worked out, but in the back of my mind I 99% expected to come to this board and read about how Bush is the worst NFL player EVAR and how there is no Santa Claus. Give it some time guys, it's the first game of the season.

hate to break this to you BUT...there really is no Santa Claus. :rolleyes:

Bush is not a bust because of this one game. He is a bust because, unless you're in a PPR league (which are jokes, anyway), he has been less-than-advertised since day one.

Bush is not a bust because of this one game. He is a bust because, unless you're in a PPR league (which are jokes, anyway), he has been less-than-advertised since day one.

The last 5 or so games and in the playoffs he was a very good player regardless of PPR. All signs pointed to him being the guy this year for the Saints. I wont give up on him just yet.

My league is not PPR but does give a bonus for a RB reception TD which does give players like Bush and Westbrook a small advantage. My league also gives bonuses for long TDs (over 50 yards) which also favors the Bush-like RB. I took Bush in the middle of the second round with this philosophy: Rudi Johnson (my first round pick) gives consistency, while Bush gives my team that weekly homerun threat. I realize he is going to have his 4 or 5 point weeks, but I'm willing to trade that off for an occasionally 30-40 point week that wins the week for me. It's not much different than me preferring a receiver in the 3rd slot that gets the 40 yards receiving 3 weeks in a row, but then busts out for 150 yards and 3 TDs (Lee Evans last year).

Fact of the matter is: taking a guy like Bush or MJD in the first round makes little sense to me, but if you're able to grab them in the mid to late second or third round you're team can benefit.

7. Wayne>Harrison

As a Harrison owner this is the one that has me concerned. Yes Marvin had a nice game, and could have had a huge game if either he didn't get tackled at the two or if he an Peyton hadn't miscued at the pylon, but Reggie seemed to be getting a ton more looks from Manning last night. I'm trying to tell myself they were just going after Jason David.

Of course he's less than advertised.......literally. He's trying to make a run with Peyton for who can be pimping more products. Both of these guys are on my television constantly.

He's good. He'll be good. He's not a franchise RB and will never be one but he can be utilized in many ways and I believe he will have a productive fantasy year.

I think people who drafted Bush should have expected him to be wildly inconsistent. The end of the year numbers will probably be pretty decent. But I'm glad I don't have him.

Great topic, Jeremy. The commotion on here last night was truly laughable.

As a Harrison owner this is the one that has me concerned. Yes Marvin had a nice game, and could have had a huge game if either he didn't get tackled at the two or if he an Peyton hadn't miscued at the pylon, but Reggie seemed to be getting a ton more looks from Manning last night. I'm trying to tell myself they were just going after Jason David.

I think you're right in telling yourself they were picking on Jason David. Remember also, that Manning was under little/no pass pressure last night. Harrison is his safety valve, and in the games when Manning IS under more pressure, expect Harrison's numbers to climb accordingly.

Besides, it's almost a dead-lock-cinch that Wayne and Harrison will have interchangeable numbers by the end of the year. How they get there will probably be flipping/flopping from week-to-week, but they will both be fantasy studs (again) at the end of the year.

hate to break this to you BUT...there really is no Santa Claus. :unsure:

Did you know that seven year olds can be interested in fantasy football and CAN read and DO know there is a Santa Claus? DELETE the post! You can check all my posts and ive never used any profanity or called anyone names. I would like to change all that right now, but I'm not going to. That is a worthless post anyway, now we know how you got some 7000+ posts.

I think we can say the Saints need to learn how to establish the run. McAllister should become more involved, not less.

Did you know that seven year olds can be interested in fantasy football and CAN read and DO know there is a Santa Claus? DELETE the post! You can check all my posts and ive never used any profanity or called anyone names. I would like to change all that right now, but I'm not going to. That is a worthless post anyway, now we know how you got some 7000+ posts.

fock you and all seven year olds who play fantasy football.

If it makes you feel better, there IS an Easter Bunny.

They were DEFINITELY going after Jason David. You could see the smirk on Manning's face at the end of game interview on the field there. They asked him about that specifically and it was prety obvious that he KNEW that question was coming...he did a decent job trying to deflect it and say "Oh we didn't exploit anything in particular...blah blah blah".

Man, they had David clocked from the first quarter.

this site isn't intended for 7 yr olds

People have been predicting Wayne would overtake Harrison for 3 years. I suppose eventually it's going to happen as Harrison is getting up there in years. I think some weeks Harrison will get the bulk of the production and some weeks it will be Wayne. There isn't much difference between the 2 anymore, and most people had them in the same tier. By the end of the year I think they'll be pretty close statistically.

i can't believe out of all the trash i've posted on this site, i get called out for saying there's no such thing as santa claus. :unsure:

fock you and all seven year olds who play fantasy football.

Figured that would be the response. When you learn to read better than my seven year old, you will notice I said interested in fantasy football, not playing fantasy football. You are way too cool.

I really don't think you have anything to worry about with Harrison. He will get his. The Colts were just taking what the Saints were giving them. Harrison still had a great game.

Figured that would be the response. When you learn to read better than my seven year old, you will notice I said interested in fantasy football, not playing fantasy football. You are way too cool.

you gotta' have thick skin to survive around here. If you really are mad that someone said there isnt.......you might want to put the parental controls of your computer on and block this site. It is a 100% lock that that wont even be the worse thing before lunch!

:OB1voice: Run Luke, RUN! :OB1voice:

:OB1voice: Run Luke, RUN! :OB1voice:

:thumbsup:

I didnt see a required age on the rules page. I did see that profanity and abuse would not be tolerated. I guess nobody follows the rules. My bad, I apologize!

:thumbsup:

You have this place confused with FootballGuys. Everyone is EXCELLENT over there. :Mr-T:

:lol:

You have this place confused with FootballGuys. Everyone is EXCELLENT over there. ;)

bunch of pussies. i wanna fight em.

I really don't think you have anything to worry about with Harrison. He will get his. The Colts were just taking what the Saints were giving them. Harrison still had a great game.

I'm not really worried I guess. You know going in there's going to be some ebb and flow from game to game between those two guys. Peyton just seemed to look to Wayne A LOT.

Yes, I do know how much your 7 yr old loves this site. I'm the one who showed him this place so he'd leave me and your wife alone while I stuck it in her ass last week. :lol:

1. Bush....Bust

2. McAllister....Bust

3. Brees...Bust

4. Colston...Bust

7. Wayne>Harrison

9. Colts D/ST...stud

Did I miss any? :lol:

Yeah, I think you missed...

Pick up Kenton Keith NOW !!!! He'll have Addai's job by mid-season ! ;)

I think we can say the Saints need to learn how to establish the run. McAllister should become more involved, not less.

:lol:

Might be an excellent buy low candidate right now.

:Mr-T: Dont Fock with the Geek Club :Mr-T:

good to see so many familiar faces in this tread :doublethumbsup: