Sign in to follow this  
SirJiggabins

Lineup Help

Pick 2 of these 3 WRs:

Larry Fitzgerald AT Baltimore (he has yet to catch a TD all season...is his first going to come against Balt?)

Marques Colston home against Tennessee

Calvin Johnson at Philly (He has caught a TD pass in his first 2 games as a rookie)

Pick 2 of these RBs:

Rudi Johnson at Seattle (of the 3, he is the most obvious pick, so it's really about choosing one of the next 2)

Laurence Maroney at home against Buffalo ( We all know the story here. He splits carries 60-40 so far and morris gets the goal line carries)

Cadillac Williams home against St. Louis (the guy scored 2 tds last week with sore ribs, he gets most if not all the carries, and TB is starting to play well)

Pick 1 QB: (Edited this in)

Kitna at Philly (He's coming off a concussion)

Big Ben home against the Niners (Niners just lost starting LB Manny Lawson for the season)

Thanks for your help and leave me a link and I'll answer yours.

I think Colston and Johson are locks; Fitzgerald doesn't seem to produce when against a steller D

On the RBs thats a little more difficult.

I think Rudi so far has deserved the right to play every game. No back ups for him and Seattle let Edge go off so I think Rudi will do well

I'd probably go with Caddy or LM. St Louis has done nothing on D yet and gave up a big run to Gore. NE and Buf should be a blowout so expect Morris to get carries so they don't lose Mulroney to injury on a blowout game...

Just my opinion but I think you look good this week with these match ups!

Mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=288860

I like Fitz and Johnson... Arizona will have to play catch up and throw it deep more than a couple times in this game and Tennessee put a damper on the same type of offense N.O. and Indy runs.

Rudi and Maroney - Buffalo "D is weak and N.E. will control the clock with the run this week.

try mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=288911

Hmm, Johnson is definitely a lock, and I think I'd go with Colston based on matchup. Brees will pick his game back up and this seems like the week to do it. It's difficult to play anyone against the Ravens, especially if they haven't lived up to their expectations yet.

Like you said, Rudi plays... and I think I'd go with Maroney here. Caddy got 2 TDs from 1 yard out, but other than those his YPC were still pretty bad and I think he sits til he proves he can get you points more consistently.

Thanks for mine

Pick 2 of these 3 WRs:

Larry Fitzgerald AT Baltimore (he has yet to catch a TD all season...is his first going to come against Balt?)

Calvin Johnson at Philly (He has caught a TD pass in his first 2 games as a rookie)

Pick 2 of these RBs:

Rudi Johnson at Seattle (of the 3, he is the most obvious pick, so it's really about choosing one of the next 2)

Laurence Maroney at home against Buffalo ( We all know the story here. He splits carries 60-40 so far and morris gets the goal line carries)

Cadillac Williams home against St. Louis (the guy scored 2 tds last week with sore ribs, he gets most if not all the carries, and TB is starting to play well)

I think Fitz breaks out - go him and JOhnson. If you think my Fitz thought is "eh" - replace him with Colston. But I would still go with my first thought.

Go with Williams - Maroney is a stellar guy, but it's like picking a NE TE - LOL Go Williams the matchup is solid.

I really like Fitz and the injury riddled year has clouded everyone's memory of that 100+ catch year the season before. He's a total stud and I don't bench those guys -- especially in favor of a rookie. (albeit a freak of a rookie). Fitz and Colston -- Brees to break out.

I am shocked at the looks that Maroney is getting. He was supposed to tear it up this year. and he's losing carries to a career backup. Not what anyone expected....that has to change at some point, i would think. Rudi is a lock -- caddy and maroney are a coin flip -- leaning slightly toward maroney.

Pick 2 of these 3 WRs:

Pick 2 of these RBs:

WR: Calvin, Colston. I think Calvin has the best matchup and Colston is due to break out with the rest of the NO offense.

RB: Obviously Rudi, Caddy. I think Caddy is getting goalline carries, whereas Maroney is playing second fidle to Sammie Mo inside the 5.

Actually that was easier than I thought. I think you're in good shape.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=288945 help me out, thanks in advance

I would go with Calvin at WR (Det will throw the ball) and Rudi (solid consistant performer) For me this is not close.

I'm struggling to see who I should start at RB this week along Willie Parker.

Marshawn Lynch - solid last week, but goes up against NE

DeAngelo Williams - plays Atlanta, but splits

Maurice Jones Drew - hasn't done anything yet

thanks for the info in advance.

Pretty much along everyone else's comments:

For WRs, gotta go Johnson and Colston. Fitz is a better overall talent, but not a big enough stud to outscore these guys this week.

For RB, no question about Rudi. Given how bad the STL defense is AND how poorly its offense is playing, you gotta go with Caddy. I also happen to think that Maroney is a bum and hopelessly overrated. (But that's an entirely separate discussion.)

Thanks for your help.

Pick 2 of these 3 WRs:

Pick 2 of these RBs:

Colston and Johnson for sure...

Rudi & Caddy....only because he is playing the real shitty rams...

Seems like you have good problems to have.

I'd go w/Colston at home vs Ten. Fitz is good, but the Ravens D will limit the entire ARI offense.

I'd also go w/Calvin. The Lions air it out and he'll get a lot of touches.

Rudi is a lock, one of the most consistent ff performers.

Caddy. Rams aren't a great defensive team and he won't be splitting carries.

Pick 2 of these 3 WRs:

Pick 2 of these RBs:

Big Ben home against the Niners (Niners just lost starting LB Manny Lawson for the season)

Start Colston and Johnson as your wrs.

Go with Rudi Johnson and Caddy as your running backs. Since the rams front 4 are undersized and Leonard little is a pass rusher and this will set up caddy for the draw.

I would go with Big Ben against the niners since I think he's going to have a solid pass game this week.

i think you have to go fitz and calvin - i see the lions throwing all over philly. as you said rudi is a must start so no arguments there. i would believe it or not probably go Caddy as your number 2. maroney just isnt getting the carries i had hoped - i have him too and was even considering benching him for foster. caddy will also be invloved in the passing game as well.

It's tough to sit Fitz, but the Ravens Def is scary! I would go with Colston (they have to break out some time) and CJohnson.

RB - Rudi and Maroney. I think Buffalo's defense is to weak to go agains him.

Thanks for mine

Fitz and Johnson for sure. I don't like anything out of the Saints right now. I like Rudi for sure and the other is a toss up. Sure Caddy scored twice but his O-Line is letting him get like .01 yards per carry! Maroney is getting carries stolen but he has the best chance so drop a bomb.

Here is mine, Thanks http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=289254

Pick 2 of these 3 WRs:

I'd go with Colston and Calvin Johnson. As a fellow Fitz owner, I can feel your pain and I think its time to stop giving this guy the start until he proves he has what it takes to match last season's numbers. I am in favor of the Saints kicking butt and taking names this week against Tennessee; even if they don't, Colston is a good pick. He had good points even last week in the embarrassing loss to TB.

Pick 2 of these RBs:

Obviously Rudi is a start. I also agree with your logic on the Maroney vs. Cadillac deal. Everyone was thinking Williams was a bust until last week. Granted, the way the Saints are playing you can't really count that for something, but I just don't think Maroney is going to get much in the TD department. And the way the Pats are playing, they may never need to run until the 4th quarter to eat time.

I'd take Big Ben. While Philly is looking like crap, their D is still just as strong as always. Especially considering the whole lack of solid running in the Lions, I don't see Kitna going off for a lot of yards (I think Lions may win the game, but it's not going to be very high scoring IMO).

Thanks for mine.

Sorry, forgot about the Q.B. question. If Kitna is healthy then you have to start him. Martz is a passing master and the Lions W.R. are studs. If and only if you question Kitna's health do you start Big Ben

WR's:

I'd actually go with Colston and L. Fitzgerald, only because I'm a little nervous about Kitna's concussion.

RB's:

Rudi is a must start. I'd start Caddy over Maroney. Even if the Pats gets a big lead early in the game, they'll probably have Sammy Morris split carries with Maroney.

QB's:

I'd start Big Ben over Kitna this week. Agagin, the concussion kind of worries me, plus I don't think it'll be a high scoring game @ Philly.

Definately Colston & Calvin

Rudi.....Caddy & Moroney is a toss up, slight edge to Caddy

Kitna

Thanks for your post

No question Colston and Calvin (Megatron)

I would actually go with Rudi and Caddy -- I still think there's a strange shift of balance taking place in NE, and if they go up big, which they will, they'll rest Maroney's shoulder...

thanks for answering mine

Thanks for mine.

Here is who I'd start:

Colston and CJ

Not much explanation needed here. I don't start players that aren't producing points, especially with a tough matchup.

Rudi and Caddy

I would not play Maroney unless he was getting the bulk of the carries, which he's not.

Usually I'd say Kitna but this week I would use Ben. The matchup appears to be too good to overlook.

1. everyone with saints this week..START THEM. this is their home opener. the new orleans fans will not let them put out that crap they have been for two weeks.

(bad news, guy i'm playing has brees bush and colston :doh: )

so wr's to start are colston, and the rook at WR

Rudi and Caddilac at RB, I'd sit maroney until he explodes. I'd rather miss an explosion game than deal with week after week of duds.

The eagles allowed how many fantasy points to jason cambell?

In good taste of course, the following should be read like allen iversons "practiz" speech

"cambell?

we talking about jason cambell man

not peyton manning

cambell

not romo or manning or brees

jason cambell"

Start Kitna.