Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

I saw the coolest thing last night

A friend was over watching movies and we went out in my back yard and there was a deer chillin right there, in my back yard. It was the coolest friggen thing ever. I went and grabbed my camera and took a few shots. Granted it was 2 in the morning so they didn't come out all that great, but it was the coolest thing. Deer didn't even get freaked when I started taking the pictures either.

I"m not going to post the pics here, but I did on my myspace page for those who want to see them.

A friend was over watching movies and we went out in my back yard and there was a deer chillin right there, in my back yard. It was the coolest friggen thing ever. I went and grabbed my camera and took a few shots. Granted it was 2 in the morning so they didn't come out all that great, but it was the coolest thing. Deer didn't even get freaked when I started taking the pictures either.

I"m not going to post the pics here, but I did on my myspace page for those who want to see them.

If you won't post pictures of your deer, how about your beaver? :lol:

If you won't post pictures of your deer, how about your beaver? :banana:

Thanks Joneo, this made me laugh. :lol:

Deer didn't even get freaked when I started taking the pictures either.

Actually...the pics TOTALLY freaked me out. I soooo thought I was busted. Good thing my deer suit is so realistic....

Actually...the pics TOTALLY freaked me out. I soooo thought I was busted. Good thing my deer suit is so realistic....

:pointstosky:

The pics are better than I thought they would be. Keep that camera.

The most important factor in getting a great picture of deer, is to not spook them. Approach them slowly and hope they

hold still when the camera clicks.

Like so: pic

Deer in your backyard at 2AM are nice...until they become deer in the middle of the street at 2AM and your engine block is replaced by shredded venison.

Yes, they're real cute until you realize they're eating all the lanscaping you just planted :rolleyes:

they are cute until they start digging through your mailbox being mistaken for kids... :P

I once twisted the head off a deer. That gave me a raging stiffy. And since it was just laying there, asking for it...