Sign in to follow this  
deejsixer

Deanne Favre's Forehead

You would think someone like Favre could find a hotter wife. She's OK but she is kind of funny looking with that movie screen on her head.

lol...yea....I don't want to take anything away from her struggles ( breast cancer, blah blah )...but she seems dumb as a focking pole

personally, i think she's hot, but it's not always about all looks. would you rather have a perfect 11 and a ditsy, bitchy attitude or a 9 or 8 who is sweet, funny, and cool as hell? i'm sure she makes him happy, that's what matters.

personally, i think she's hot, but it's not always about all looks. would you rather have a perfect 11 and a ditsy, bitchy attitude or a 9 or 8 who is sweet, funny, and cool as hell? i'm sure she makes him happy, that's what matters.

I would rather have a perfect 11 personally.

you must be 15 or not married.

I'm 33 and married... to an 11. She hot and stupid with a huge fake rack. Just the way I like 'em. I'll be back in 10 minutes fellas, I'm going to bed for a visit. I think she's trying to read a book.

I'm 33 and married... to an 11. She hot and stupid with a huge fake rack. Just the way I like 'em. I'll be back in 10 minutes fellas, I'm going to bed for a visit. I think she's trying to read a book.

i like it.... you win. :mad:

I'll bet both Kornhole and Madden which they had a forehead like that!

:mad:

Maybe Brett wanted a wife who he knew his entire life and who wouldn't just be after his money. :mad:

She was prolly alot hotter when she was younger :lol:

Singer "Sade" is Christina Ricci-esque

Put the two together and you don't have Helen's square footage - everytime I look at her I think: Drive-In Movie!

Maybe Brett wanted a wife who he knew his entire life and who wouldn't just be after his money. :mad:

She was prolly alot hotter when she was younger :lol:

how old is she? i bet a lot of guys wish they had a wife that looked like that at 40.

Tyra Banks has a HUGE forehead. I know, smokin' body (at least until recently) but I never could get past that side of a barn above her eyes.

sawilson? :wub:

No way your first 13 posts were that funny.

I like Saw and everything, but that was well placed. :pointstosky:

You would think someone like Favre could find a hotter wife. She's OK but she is kind of funny looking with that movie screen on her head.

Can we please see your wife/gf?

Vivica Fox....doesnt get bigger then that, lol

Maybe, but with her I don't know as my eyes never make it above her chestual region.

:cheers:

Now THOSE are big!

:unsure:

lol...yea....I don't want to take anything away from her struggles ( breast cancer, blah blah )...but she seems dumb as a focking pole

just reading your post here, you take the cake!

i'll almost bet if you had to talk in public, you'd put your big foot in your mouth within the first minute!

i'd challenge your intelligence, but that would only be a waste of time... :wall:)

like she said: 'she's known him, even before he threw his first touchdown"

what the fock have you done in your life...? 'sides put down someone... , and of all things, calling her dumb???

to keep him interested, and faithful for all this time??? she is one SMART, woman!

(you probably overheard someone else say that ("dumb as a fockin' pole") about you afew times, huh?!

words of advice:

"before you criticize ANYONE, walk a mile in their shoes..."

(to explain just in case you are too fockin' dumb to understand... one, you have their shoes and two, you've got a mile head start just in case they want to do something to you! :pointstosky:)

peace... just giving you some sh-t back! :overhead:)

defender of "dumb as a fockin' pole" MILFs

blue skies,

btw, what a beautiful pass to Greg Jennings to end the game! :P)

That's easy. Christina Ricci... She has a five-head...

Funniest comment i've heard in awhile... :wall:

You could probably add Martina Hingis to that list as well. Head shaped like a light bulb; if you look closely, you can see the General Electric logo. :overhead:

Maybe Brett wanted a wife who he knew his entire life and who wouldn't just be after his money. :(

She was prolly alot hotter when she was younger :cry:

They had pics of her younger - I think she is hotter now actually. She's plenty hot. :thumbsdown:

I'm 33 and married... to an 5. She weighs 180, has a kidney bean shaped head, and thick coke bottle glasses. Just the way I like 'em. I'll be back in 10 minutes fellas, I'm going to bed for a visit. I think she's trying to read a book.

fixed. :thumbsdown:

have you ever heard of the poster known as sawilson :thumbsdown:

I will take her beFOREHEAD and after head. She is very good looking, IMO. By the way, what a stupid thread to start. This clown really expects us to believe he wouldn't hit it if given the opportunity. :lol:

Yeah, maybe her forehead is big...so what, just more real estate to teabag.

:thumbsdown:

No.....she's upstairs logged into FFToday on the other computer........just waiting for you to come upstairs :pointstosky: