Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan Wilson

Bluetooth headsets

When do you wear yours? I keep mine on at all times during work hours (9 to 5), always in the car, and any time I'm traveling on business.

I don't know where I would be without mine. Best invention evah!

Did you ever own one? You sound jealous.

Face it...You are ghey (not that there is anything wrong with that) :rolleyes:

Blue Tooff rocks but it's not a jewelry statement. I only use mine when I think the conversation will go more than a few minutes or I need both hands for keyboard etc. Just activate when needed.

Blue Tooff rocks but it's not a jewelry statement. I only use mine when I think the conversation will go more than a few minutes or I need both hands for keyboard etc. Just activate when needed.

Someone's dictated by other peoples perceptions.

I've basically given up on them. I've had several, and had complaints of echoes with all of them. Also, if I'm in the car and my phone rings, unless I had the focker on my ear (which I don't and won't) I have to find it, put it on my ear, answer the call, typically miss the call... basically I've moved back to the old wired headset. If it is plugged in, I use it. If not, I don't, but if the call extends I ask the caller to wait while I plug it in. :dunno:

When I am speaking face t face with someone wearing a blue toof and they dont take it off, i find it insulting. Looks like they are waiting for any call more inmportant than you...

I would like to punch that thing straight into their brain!

if you wear one outside your home or car, you should have your a$$ kicked immediately. why don't you put on a fanny pack while your at it?

I wear mine at all times from 9-5 on work days, as I need both hands for the keyboard or whatever else I'm doing. I also wear it at all times when I'm driving. As it's illegal to be holding/talking on a cell phone in Jersey, I really have no other choice. It's a godsend and I'd be lost without it. :banana:

Found this a while ago on some blog. I may have posted it before, but it's still on the money.

Check me out with my futuristic mobile phone accessory that I purchased for $49.95. I'm so important that I have to wear it even when I'm not driving or otherwise using my hands. When you are making deals, sometimes you have to gesture, and it is those moments in which the earpiece is the difference between just sounding like an inconsiderate cocknob and fully committing to the role with every fiber of your being.

When you average turds get a call, you have to dig in your pockets and hold your phone to your ear, but not me. I just tap my earpiece and start talking. I look like a crazy person because the absence of anyone with whom to make eye contact just leaves me staring at various things around the room, talking loudly in sentence fragments. If you are stupid enough to think I am screaming at you about the cable guy not showing up on time, I will give you a dirty look for eavesdropping on my 120 decibel conversation. You don't understand the gravity of the things I have to deal with every day and you have to earn the right to identify with me.

Nothing is more important to me than the possibility of a phone call. Some of us can't even stop being popular long enough to eat. My earpiece blinks and wiggles with every bite of my Montana Fajita platter at Applebee's when I have time to take my family somewhere nice. My son might be telling me that he made the varsity football team and I could get a call and give him the international signal for "you aren't that important" by holding one finger in the air while pointing to my totally badass plasti-chrome earpiece with the other and averting my eyes.

I will probably excuse myself from the table to talk by the salad bar where it is quieter. I don't worry, because everyone around me forgives me when they see how powerful I am, issuing orders to a subordinate who may or may not exist or laughing loudly with one of my many hilarious friends.

Go ahead; just try to get past me to get some dessert. The soft-serve ice cream area just became my situation room, b|tch. When I'm on the 'tooth, the world is at once irrelevant and revolving around me. I am oblivious to the fact that I am blocking the entrance to the restroom because your tiny bladder is not the issue here. I'll stand in the doorway of the elevator and not move when it opens because Bluetooth supersedes linear time, obscures the laws of physics, and tramples the testicles of etiquette. Maybe you'll understand that when I give you the stink eye for touching me. Do you have any idea who I am?

I get laid all the time and I talk about bangin' chicks. You know it. I'll talk to my boy Sticky from college about how that chick was all over me and I don't care who knows it, but I've always wanted to nail a Portuguese broad because I heard they know more tricks than a monkey on a hundred yards of grapevine. I'll tell him I tore that b|tch's ass UP in a Janitor's closet at the Hyatt- good thing I never take the earpiece out or there would have been an unnecessary pause in the best pipin' she ever had when my mom called. Oh, are you offended? You seem to be forgetting that you don't exist when the 'tooth reigns supreme.

Yes, of course I use words like 'fock' and '######' in my frequent conversations with dignitaries and potentates. It's not my problem if you choose to take your small children to a public area where I might have to tell the Pope how to fix his "focking bitchass shitcake howah of a fax machine" really loudly. Sometimes he pisses me off, man. You need to put the interests of the free world ahead of the well-being of your stupid kid. It's a gawddamn Bluetooth jungle, champ. You can adapt or die.

Me and my Earpiece are a force to be reckoned with, and I reckon you ain't got the stones. You feel that breeze? There's an awesome-front moving in by the name of "me", and there's a high pressure system coming right behind it, so speed-on before you get peed-on, son.

Hell yes, I wear it on airplane flights. Nothing is hotter to the stewardess than the guy in 24C toothin' it up like a mad pimp. Maybe you aren't rad enough to use your phone while flying, but I have a special space phone and I might have tell someone in Milwaukee how to diffuse a dirty bomb or tell Secretary Greenspan how much to raise prime from 40,000 feet over Utah. People like me can't afford take the kind of chances you can.

The blinking blue light is Morse code for "one maxed-out hombre," and you just got learned, bitches.

I wear my only when other people are around so they think I'm important.

I also hold pretend conversations were I buy millions of dollars in pretned inventory or decide whether I should fire a pretend worker from my pretend company. Women find power sexy

It's a gawddamn Bluetooth jungle, champ. You can adapt or die.

You feel that breeze? There's an awesome-front moving in by the name of "me", and there's a high pressure system coming right behind it, so speed-on before you get peed-on, son.

you just got learned, bitches!

:headbanger:

Found this a while ago on some blog. I may have posted it before, but it's still on the money.

:doh: you just never really know how important some people are.

Holy fock Dave, that was a nice addition, TY for the laugh :doh:

Agreed. Funniest thing I've read here in a while. Other than that some human female allegedly agreed to marry MDC. :lol: