Sign in to follow this  
FlaHawker

***Official What Do You Need on MNF Thread***

Oh fanatsy gods (small g) please allow Derick Mason to score less than 6 points tonight. In addition, please forgive me for ignoring the never bench your studs rule and overlook that I foolishly sat Chad Johnson for Calvin Johnson because I was afraid of a little fockin rain :first:

Man, I'm with you!! I need Mason to score less than 8 but less than 6 would take a little edge off. I guess I'll be rooting for the Pats for the first time this year!!!!

1. Randy Moss to score less than 3TDs and 150 yards.

2. Wes Welker and Ben Watson combined to score more than Matt Stover and Ray Lewis.

If those two things happen I will make the playoffs.

Baby Jebus please allow McGahee one touchdown and a few yards... but 23 points or less. :music_guitarred:

That's reasonable don't ya think. I am not asking for Willis to get hurt or anything. I would even give him a touch... but no explosion game.

I think I am in good shape here as he is going against my PATs.

This will be a fun game to watch!!!

1 league: moss to score 20+

another league, gostkowski to do better than -4. thinking about removing him from my lineup actually

:music_guitarred: i guess if you are a Pats fan. i for one, am not looking forward to watching the Pats/Ravens on MNF.

Oh fanatsy gods (small g) please allow Derick Mason to score less than 6 points tonight. In addition, please forgive me for ignoring the never bench your studs rule and overlook that I foolishly sat Chad Johnson for Calvin Johnson because I was afraid of a little fockin rain :overhead:

You should be fine, I am up by 18 with Mason to go and am worried he will lose 9 fumbles giving him a -18 and then I will lose because of our tie breaker. (Yeah, it's how my season has been going)

Moss to be average (for him) 130 and TD, or 70 and 2TDS, or do nothing because it won't affect my playoff matchup one bit.

NE D/ST to force 5 turnovers, score at least 3 TDs off the turnovers/returns, hold Balt to no points and less than 100 yards of offense and block a FG for good measure.

Do I hear a maybe?

Up 12 points and facing Brady, but I have Moss. Either Brady has his worst performance thus far or Moss had his best performance this year will be sufficient.

I need the Ravens D/ST to get me 9 points.. 1 point per sack/int/fumble recovery.. 6 for every td.. and 1 for every 75 kick return yards... doesnt look good for me :pointstosky:

What kind of scoring got you 2.25 points? I got negative numbers from Favre this week.

They have the "Favre INT Handicap Rule" which means the first 2 picks of a game gets you 1 point.

Thanks to Fargas' HOF worthy week and a junk TD to Droughns, I need for Randy Moss and the New England Def to have less than 3.7 points :banana:

Need Brady and Goskowski to outscore Stallworth by 39 points. But I'd settle for 15, so I can get the prize money for total points. I don't actually need the win.

I need Brady to score 31 or less. 32 and I'm cooked. 4 pts for passing TD, 6 pts for rushing TD, 1 point every 20 yards passed, 1 point for every 10 yards rushed. I just hope Baltimore doesn't give up the big plays tonight and makes NE work the clock on every drive. A few rushing TD's from a RB would be nice!!! I think I'm cooked though. It looks like McAlister is out!!

I'm down 37.

My opponent is done and I have Ben Watson, Stephen Gostkowski and the Patriots Defense.......

Watson 30 yds & TD....9 pts.

Gostkowski 4 xpts & 1 FG....7

Pats D/ST...2 ints, 2 fum, 4 sak, TD.....22 pts

38 pts and I win...........I think I'm in trouble!

I'm down 22.5. 6 point Td's 1 point 20 yards rec. 1 point 10 yards rushing Field goals 3 points extra points 1 point

I have Brady and Welker and he has Magehee and Baltimore's kicker.

I need a lot of help. 4 Brady TD's and I should be ok.

I need Brady to have his biggest game of the season because my bench players all blew up at once this week while most of my starters sucked.

Add to that that MNF has never been good to me and I'd say I'm focked.

down 19 points.

i have brady, he has benjamin watson.

6 points per TD for everybody. QB bonus at 225 yards, 300 & 350 yards. TE bonus at 100 & 150 yards.

:blink:

Up by 41 points, need Brady to score less than that or throw all of his TD's to Welker. Either way I'm happy. :blink:

I should have this one in the bag I am only down by 8 and I have Maroney going tonight...............oh wait he never gets the ball, I'm screwed!

I just need a mere 20 points from Gostkowski.

I figure Belichick has been waiting to use the fake FG where Gostkowski runs it in himself. Then add in 4 FGs and 2 PATs and I'm golden.

:unsure: :rolleyes:

Baby Jebus please allow McGahee one touchdown and a few yards... but 23 points or less. :thumbsdown:

That's reasonable don't ya think. I am not asking for Willis to get hurt or anything. I would even give him a touch... but no explosion game.

I think I am in good shape here as he is going against my PATs.

Thank You Baby Jubus!