Sign in to follow this  
Pimptaddy

Hahahahaha! Owned!

I just dropped All Day in a redraft and the guy leading my division just snapped him up. I also pulled my starters this week to give him a win and the 1 seed for the playoffs that begin next week. The only weakness on his team was RB. Now he is rocking Jamal Lewis and AD and is gonna win the title. Why did I do this? My enemy was also one of the 4 playoff teams in the 12 team league and he is now playing a tougher opponent next week and is pissed that I gave the other guy AD. He is gonna lose the title now and be out $700 in prize money. You see, I made a deal with the guy who got AD. We run a waiver system and I told him to not use the ww until he was at the top of the list. He waited and others made moves and were put at the end of the list. Then .......bang! I dropped AD and he picks him up. I get $200 of the prize money if he wins the title and I suffer no punishment since it is untraceable and a redraft. I did this just to piss my enemy off and make him lose the title. I am even thinking of dropped another player if the waiver priority works in my favor again. I can still drop Edge,Dallas Clark, Patriots Defense, Holt, Coles and Brandon Marshall. If my partner wants any of them, then we might try another drop this week before the playoffs begin.

So here is a question for all of you. Did I do anything wrong? :D

P.S. I am in five leagues and four of them are playoff teams. This is the one that is not and I thought I would make some extra cash and have some fun at another owners expense. :lol:

Im sure nobody would question why you would flat out drop the nfl's leading rusher.... Clearly you are a douche

I just dropped All Day in a redraft and the guy leading my division just snapped him up. I also pulled my starters this week to give him a win and the 1 seed for the playoffs that begin next week. The only weakness on his team was RB. Now he is rocking Jamal Lewis and AD and is gonna win the title. Why did I do this? My enemy was also one of the 4 playoff teams in the 12 team league and he is now playing a tougher opponent next week and is pissed that I gave the other guy AD. He is gonna lose the title now and be out $700 in prize money. You see, I made a deal with the guy who got AD. We run a waiver system and I told him to not use the ww until he was at the top of the list. He waited and others made moves and were put at the end of the list. Then .......bang! I dropped AD and he picks him up. I get $200 of the prize money if he wins the title and I suffer no punishment since it is untraceable and a redraft. I did this just to piss my enemy off and make him lose the title. I am even thinking of dropped another player if the waiver priority works in my favor again. I can still drop Edge,Dallas Clark, Patriots Defense, Holt, Coles and Brandon Marshall. If my partner wants any of them, then we might try another drop this week before the playoffs begin.

So here is a question for all of you. Did I do anything wrong? :D

P.S. I am in five leagues and four of them are playoff teams. This is the one that is not and I thought I would make some extra cash and have some fun at another owners expense. :lol:

Im sure nobody would question why you would flat out drop the nfl's leading rusher.... Clearly you are a douche

I am also the commish. What they gonna do? :D

I thought that you would value your "rep" more than this considering how many times a day you post crap on here. I bet no one joins your shady league next year! What a ###### move that was! :D

Easy fix, if I were in the league I'd boot you. If you tried to say on as the commish I'd just find another league where garbage like that didn't happen.

I thought that you would value your "rep" more than this considering how many times a day you post crap on here. I bet no one joins your shady league next year! What a ###### move that was! :lol:

The other owners were losers from work and I didn't like them anyway. :D

Easy fix, if I were in the league I'd boot you. If you tried to say on as the commish I'd just find another league where garbage like that didn't happen.

I am the commish and I can't be booted. :D My enemy had an attitude like you do and that is why I screwed him out of the title. :lol:

Oh, Pimp! Sounds like you stand for 100% integrity and fairness in all league decisions, I wish you were my Commish! :pointstosky:

Cowboys suck!

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

J

Bad mojo...I seriously doubt that you would report back to us if say...AD flatlines statwise and your enemy ends up winning the title. If youre not afraid of bad karma, then post your buddy's lineup, the scoring system, along with your enemy's lineup....then we can all keep track over the weekend and laugh our asses off if and when your scheme fails miserably.

Cmon, don't be a wuss...post that info for us :pointstosky:

If my partner wants any of them, then we might try another drop this week

homo say what?

My enemy had an attitude like you do and that is why I screwed him

right, right... i'd guess it's probably written in the league rules. i'm sure you'll be enemies with everyone in your league at some point this season. maybe it's the reason you seem to always be trying to make enemies here, hmmm?

I am the commish and I can't be booted. :doublethumbsup: My enemy had an attitude like you do and that is why I screwed him out of the title. :banana:

You can quite easily be booted.

If I were in the league...along with everyone else...we would find a new league without you.

What you did is straight up collusion and douchebaggery...you "owned" nothing other than the title of biggest asshat.

Though, I suspect you actually did nothing of the sort and are just trying to get a reaction.

That's a good job by you. Way to go. After you get your slice of the winnings, you should probably go rape a nun. Merry Christmas.

Okay lets figure this guy out. Either:

A. Pimpdaddy is twelve years old

B. He snorts dope or some other "upper"

C. Dropped on head as a baby

I'm thinking D, all of the above. :doublethumbsup:

This is all just made up by a little attention ######. Quit feeding the troll.

This is all just made up by a little attention ######. Quit feeding the troll.

Of course it's made up, but we like to make fun of him none the less! :doublethumbsup:

Interesting revenge plot. Personally, I would have snuck up behind my rival, donkey punched him into unconsciousness, pulled out a dirty needle, and injected him with AIDS. But your way is OK too I guess.

Also, I'm tempted to quote manipulate my own post. Must resist...

I would beat the snot out of you if you were in my league.

I just love the whole concept of "I just committed collusion, aren't I great?". It's about level with the one about "I just embarrassed myself amongst people who I thought were my peers". I am so glad I wasted my time reading this thread.

B.S. story no chance this is real, too much money involved, team owners would be furious - if you are truly that much of a scumbag why not just take their money and not pay it out at all regardless of records? What's the difference?

Though, I suspect you actually did nothing of the sort and are just trying to get a reaction.

True or not - he should be punched in the face in front of his wife and kids (or his mom, prolly lives at home)

So here is a question for all of you. Did I do anything wrong? :dunno:

P.S. I am in five leagues and four of them are playoff teams. This is the one that is not and I thought I would make some extra cash and have some fun at another owners expense. :thumbsup:

Grow up. Crap like this has just about ruined this message board. Once very informative and a good resource for those of us who love the game, now a scratching post for immature trolls who turn to the internet to get the attention they lack in their lives. I wish Mike would change this to a pay site to get rid of the likes of you and others like you.

Why does The Next Gereration and Jesus Christ have the same signature, well almost? :dunno:

He liked the way the misreading of my sig sounded, so he adopted it (the misereading of my sig) as his own. I would have thought he'd would have changed it by now...guess not.

Cuse is right, this is total BS.

You could tell this post was bogus right here:

Why did I do this? My enemy was also one of the 4 playoff teams in the 12 team league

Enemy is not plural. There's no way pimptaddy could be in a 12 team league and have only one enemy. This is BS.

Why does The Next Gereration and Jesus Christ have the same signature, well almost? :rolleyes:

Rusty isn't putting in the same effort as he used to.

Interesting revenge plot. Personally, I would have snuck up behind my rival, donkey punched him into unconsciousness, pulled out a dirty needle MY DIRTY PECKER, and injected him with the AIDS. But your way is OK too I guess.

Also, quote manipulate my post...

sure you would've...

how sad is it that a guy has to come to a FF bored and make a d1ck of himself to get attention?

I don't know. Maybe we should ask Mephisto FSW Mephisto?