Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

Official Pro Bowl Thread

Well, obviously the AFC will win. I mean, the NFC is a joke... :music_guitarred: ....right? :music_guitarred:

I won't watch one play of this game, but I'll make a prediction......

AFC-38

NFC-24

MVP- Reggie Wayne- 8 rec. 123 yds. 2 TDs.

I won't watch one play of this game, but I'll make a prediction......

AFC-38

NFC-24

MVP- Reggie Wayne- 8 rec. 123 yds. 2 TDs.

I can't believe anyone would watch this.

Football is my favorite sport yet I have never watch more than a few minutes of the Pro Bowl. However, I'll watch the NBA and MLB all star games and all the festivities that come with them. Actually, I look forward to watching those events. I'm not sure why I can't get excited about the Pro Bowl.

Hell, what time does it start. Maybe I'll watch it today?!

Football is my favorite sport yet I have never watch more than a few minutes of the Pro Bowl. However, I'll watch the NBA and MLB all star games and all the festivities that come with them. Actually, I look forward to watching those events. I'm not sure why I can't get excited about the Pro Bowl.

Hell, what time does it start. Maybe I'll watch it today?!

I am going to watch it today, and it is on fox at 2:30 mountain

:sleep:

Wake up bro!! We could get some great info for our fantasy projections for next year!! This game has endless fantasy insight :sleep:

Today's MVP will be Fred Taylor for sure!

I think Owens left his hands back in Dallas?!

BTW....Housh is gonna get the MVP!!

Not sure why everybody b!tches about the Pro Bowl. It's been an entertaining game so far with some nice plays and decent hits. And it's high-scoring for everybody last week who complained about the "lousy football" that only generated 31 total points.

I guess as a group, we have to b!tch until the very bitter end!

I watched two plays then went back to the basketball game. And I don't even really like basketball. :music_guitarred:

I think the main problem with the Pro Bowl is when it's played. You simply can't follow up the single most important game in the sports world with a "vacation game." Of the real players that even go, they only see a few possessions. When you're substituting high caliber players and "protecting" the elite, it just speaks for the pointlessness of the entire game. There's just no excitement.

MVP - Adrian Peterson

Ding! Ding! Ding! WINNER!!!

Just to bring a little attention to the Pro Bowl, in one of my ff leagues, we all throw in 5 bucks. The winner is the one who has a player on his regular season team that ends up winning the pro bowl MVP. If no one wins, pot carries over to the next season. So I had Who's Your Mamma and TO. I thought I had it in the bag after the first quarter and then with TO but ended up losing probably as a result of that last AP TD. :shocking:

Maybe the NFC is better now, they won the superbowl and probowl :cry:

NFC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AFC :wub:

17 touches for ADP. Way to take some of the tread off those tired Coach McCarthy. Every little bit helps. :first:

I was sitting on the sh*tter at work on Friday, and it dawned on me that I had not heard or read a single bit of news about the Pro Bowl. I had no focking idea who won, what happened, who played well...nothing - 5 days after the fact. I've been watching the NFL for 35 friggin' years, during which time I've probably watched a cumulative total of about 30 minutes of Pro Bowl action. But I always seem to catch the result on the news, radio, internet, etc. This year...nothing...didn't even bother. Even after I got out of the can and back to my desk, I didn't even look it up. I must have been distracted by actual work and forgot. Tonight I see the bored is back up, I see a Pro Bowl thread, and say "oh, yeah...that".

So who won? What was the score? Why do I care?