edjr

Matt Walsh update? *UPDATE*

Where is "the tape" :music_guitarred:

Oh right, there isn't one. :overhead:

move along now....

Where is "the tape" :music_guitarred:

move along now....

So let's say there isn't a tape from Walsh, and he just made it up for the publicity, etc.

What was it exactly that the Pats lost a first round pick for and Belichick got a 500k fine for? And what was it the NFL "destroyed", and has been questioned as to why they destroyed it?

So let's say there isn't a tape from Walsh, and he just made it up for the publicity, etc.

What was it exactly that the Pats lost a first round pick for and Belichick got a 500k fine for?

Kicking the Redskins ass 52-7

This guy is a giant Dooooosh

Pioli comes out and says he was fired for secretly taping their conversations. Walsh's lawyer's response was that this is not true. Here's my question:

If this is not true, why aren't they suing Pioli and the Patriots for slander, defamation of character,etc.?

A former employer saying something like this publicly about a former employee would seriously damage this person's reputation and limit his future job opportunities. Maybe a lawsuit is forthcoming but I think the more likely scenario is that Walsh is a fraud. It's looking like he is a pawn used by Specter to put some pressure on Goodell and the NFL. A bluff basically. How else can this golf pro hire and afford some hotshot Washington DC lawyer?

This guy is a giant Dooooosh

Pioli comes out and says he was fired for secretly taping their conversations. Walsh's lawyer's response was that this is not true. Here's my question:

If this is not true, why aren't they suing Pioli and the Patriots for slander, defamation of character,etc.?

A former employer saying something like this publicly about a former employee would seriously damage this person's reputation and limit his future job opportunities. Maybe a lawsuit is forthcoming but I think the more likely scenario is that Walsh is a fraud. It's looking like he is a pawn used by Specter to put some pressure on Goodell and the NFL. A bluff basically. How else can this golf pro hire and afford some hotshot Washington DC lawyer?

I think he's a golf instructor or golf pro in Hawaii so I doubt he's worried about those comments hurting his career. And who says he won't sue them, it's only beginning...

my prediction: The Patriots and the NFL take some huge publicity hits over what comes out of this.

:rolleyes: prediction: PAIN

'It's not a lie if you believe it.' quote from George Costanza and/or a Patriot fan that is desperately trying to rub the tarnish off their trophies.

Lots of things we'll never confirm but that doesn't make them lies. Take for instance Tom Brady being hetrosexual; sure it's been said he's fathered two children but until we see a DNA test showing he actually is the father, he'll be considered by 90% of NFL fans as a turd buglar.

Where is "the tape" :pointstosky:

Oh right, there isn't one. :mad:

move along now....

If this tape was made before you were even a fan of the Pats then why do you even care?

Where is "the tape" :bandana:

move along now....

According to people on this bored, he is a very reliable source and it proves the Patriots cheated in all of their Super Bowls. :lol:

I think it makes perfect sense that he said nothing in week 2 when Spygate was exploding, but instead waited for the week of the Super Bowl to speak up after 6 years of holding onto a tape. Makes perfect sense to me.

According to people on this bored, he is a very reliable source and it proves the Patriots cheated in all of their Super Bowls. :bandana:

I think it makes perfect sense that he said nothing in week 2 when Spygate was exploding, but instead waited for the week of the Super Bowl to speak up after 6 years of holding onto a tape. Makes perfect sense to me.

He just didn't want them to cheat their way to another Super Bowl victory.

UPDATE? ANYONE WITH AN UPDATE? :shocking:

UPDATE? ANYONE WITH AN UPDATE? :shocking:

yes...you also defended Bonds and slowly thats beginning to unravel also....

goddell is trying to slow this down as much as possible...

Does anyone really think that Goodell or anyone else in the NFL wants the truth to come out about the Patriots Super Bowl wins?

There's already been one lawsuit by a "losing" Super Bowl player. If the truth ever came out, it would be absolute mayhem. What would the league do if they found proof that the Patriots were cheating? You talk about a can of worms being opened!

The only people who want this to go away more than Belichick and the Patriots are the people in the league office.

Does anyone really think that Goodell or anyone else in the NFL wants the truth to come out about the Patriots Super Bowl wins?

There's already been one lawsuit by a "losing" Super Bowl player. If the truth ever came out, it would be absolute mayhem. What would the league do if they found proof that the Patriots were cheating? You talk about a can of worms being opened!

The only people who want this to go away more than Belichick and the Patriots are the people in the league office.

:tinfoilhat:

Do you have an inferiority complex, that flairs up if people post in a topic that isnt yours?

:overhead: I posted it first. murfy saw my post, dug up an old post and posted it again. sort of repetitive

:sleep: I posted it first. murfy saw my post, dug up an old post and posted it again. sort of repetitive

Would it have made you feel better if I gave you a finders fee for the article or something?

Or I could ask you to post all Matt Walsh updates in a thread titled "Matt Walsh update?" :overhead:

Would it have made you feel better if I gave you a finders fee for the article or something?

Or I could ask you to post all Matt Walsh updates in a thread titled "Matt Walsh update?" :overhead:

:first: :ninja: :sleep: :dunno:

This is turning into such a joke:

lawyers for Walsh and the league have made "substantial progress toward an agreement that will allow Mr. Walsh to be interviewed."

So now Walsh's lawyer is almost about to let his client be interviewed? Oh boy, I can't wait.

I'll wait for the Cliff Notes :pointstosky:

Matt Walsh has lied before. There is little possibility that he is telling the truth. There is a likelihood that everything is a figment of his imagination. HTH.

Matt Walsh has lied before. There is little possibility that he is telling the truth. There is a likelihood that everything is a figment of his imagination. HTH.

And your opinion isn't biased? I'll wait for the tapes. Patriots are goin' down. What really matter's is that Walsh coming forward before the SuperBowl no doubt increased measures to keep the Giants from being taped by the Patriots. And the Patriots lost. :pointstosky:

And your opinion isn't biased? I'll wait for the tapes. Patriots are goin' down. What really matter's is that Walsh coming forward before the SuperBowl no doubt increased measures to keep the Giants from being taped by the Patriots. And the Patriots lost. :pointstosky:

Absolutely. There is no way that the Giants win without this diversion :shocking:

And your opinion isn't biased? I'll wait for the tapes. Patriots are goin' down. What really matter's is that Walsh coming forward before the SuperBowl no doubt increased measures to keep the Giants from being taped by the Patriots. And the Patriots lost. :lol:

Only because the game was rigged.

As soon as my immunity is guaranteed I'll give you all the details.

Absolutely. There is no way that the Giants win without this diversion :doublethumbsup:

Hahaha. I don't really believe that the Giants woudn't have won without the "diversion". I was just having fun jabbing at Patriots fans.

Really? This is what you're going with here?

Update? anyone see the tape yet? What about Arlen Sphincter?

TIA

'It's not a lie if you believe it.' quote from George Costanza and/or a Patriot fan that is desperately trying to rub the tarnish off their trophies.

Lots of things we'll never confirm but that doesn't make them lies. Take for instance Tom Brady being hetrosexual; sure it's been said he's fathered two children but until we see a DNA test showing he actually is the father, he'll be considered by 90% of NFL fans as a turd buglar.

You believe everything you read in the papers... you are a mindless sheep.

Idiots are the best, they insure i will live a life above the masses.

Really? This is what you're going with here?

You and your butt buddy Arlen are pinning your hopes on Matt Walsh and his credibility? :cheers:

Good luck with that one. :pointstosky:

You believe everything you read in the papers... you are a mindless sheep.

Idiots are the best, they insure i will live a life above the masses.

I don't believe everything I read in the papers nor do I believe you live a life 'above the masses'. I'm guessing between living in your mom's basement, cuddling up with your Bill Belichick life-sized 'Inflate-A-Mate' and painting toy soldiers that you enjoy a meager life but are one Patriot loss away from sticking that melon of yours in the oven.

FYI Danknuggs is an ancient Aztec term for 'Azzclown of the Year'

TIA

This thing's about to EXPLODE! Matt Walsh REALLY wants to talk. They just need to hammer out final indemnity for that time he jaywalked in 1993.

TIA

Didn't you know? The fact that Matt Walsh exists is enough proof that the Patriots cheated in the 1st Super Bowl.

This thing's about to EXPLODE! Matt Walsh REALLY wants to talk. They just need to hammer out final indemnity for that time he jaywalked in 1993.

Right.

He doesn't want immunity so he can flat out lie. What a focking fraud. :first:

What kind of immunity did McNamee get? oh right none. if he didn't tell the truth he was going to jail.

What kind of immunity did McNamee get? oh right none. if he didn't tell the truth he was going to jail.

Right, but that was part of the deal he got. He agrees to talk and be truthful and in return he got some type of deal out of it.

Matt Walsh tape or not, it's already known others existed.

STILL WAITING :dunno:

Right, but that was part of the deal he got. He agrees to talk and be truthful and in return he got some type of deal out of it.

Matt Walsh tape or not, it's already known others existed.

every NFL team has tapes, try being a little more specific. :dunno: