Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

TheNewGirl

WTF? I dont get this whole situation...you are married with kids and yet you have met up with jerryskids and bigpete or what the heck? How do/did you pull this off, cliff notes will do. THX

~GH

She travels. She visits various studs and they can't control themselves around her. They all want her woman hole.

WTF? I dont get this whole situation...you are married with kids and yet you have met up with jerryskids and bigpete or what the heck? How do/did you pull this off, cliff notes will do. THX

~GH

My husband trusts me, that's how I pulled it off. He knew who I was meeting, where, when, and what time I expected to be home. I also left him a cell phone number that jerry gave me in case I wasn't home by that specific time.

I haven't met BigPete.

Jerry is the only geek I have met. I have been offered to meet up with a few other geeks who've traveled to my area, but I have turned them down. sux also works about 3 miles from where I live, and I have yet to meet him.

There is a certain "magic" (for lack of a better term) that is destroyed when you meet people in person, after having known them online for a while. I think I have learned that I perfer to have you guys just be my "online friends" and nothing more than that - well, maybe with the occassional phone call or picture exchange. :dunno:

JMO.

My husband trusts me, that's how I pulled it off. He knew who I was meeting, where, when, and what time I expected to be home. I also left him a cell phone number that jerry gave me in case I wasn't home by that specific time.

I haven't met BigPete.

Jerry is the only geek I have met. I have been offered to meet up with a few other geeks who've traveled to my area, but I have turned them down. sux also works about 3 miles from where I live, and I have yet to meet him.

There is a certain "magic" (for lack of a better term) that is destroyed when you meet people in person, after having known them online for a while. I think I have learned that I perfer to have you guys just be my "online friends" and nothing more than that - well, maybe with the occassional phone call or picture exchange. :wub:

JMO.

Welcome back, Burt! :dunno:

My husband trusts me, alsonotreally.

There is a certain "magic" (for lack of a better term) that is destroyed when you meet people in person, after having known them online for a while. I think I have learned that I perfer to have you guys just be my "online friends" and nothing more than that - well, maybe with the occassional phone call or picture exchange. ;)

JMO.

It sounds like an ego getting in the way here. You like to consider all of us a bunch of dorks, so that you feel soooo superior

and "cool" (for lack of a better term). Once you met jerryskids and realized what a hot stud he was both in public and under

the covers, you realized that we were all hot studs. Hot enough to make you act so dirty. We're so hot that you even feared

rejection of your advances which is why you have withdrawn and constantly trick yourself into believing that we are dorks.

:dunno: :wub:

I haven't met BigPete.

There is a certain "magic" (for lack of a better term) that is destroyed when you meet people in person, after having known them online for a while. I think I have learned that I perfer to have you guys just be my "online friends" and nothing more than that - well, maybe with the occassional phone call or picture exchange. :dunno:

JMO.

Some people just don't get it. (I'm not referring to you)

What is the big deal about meeting someone form this bored?

Just because you are married doesn't mean that you can't meet people that you have become "friends" with and chat with on a regular basis every day.

Hell, I've met or talked to on the phone about 15 geeks from here. About 6 or 7 of them I talk to about once a week or so. (Yes, 3 of the 15 are curlies)

If I ever take a vacation to

Florida (Let The Big Dog Eat)

Newport Beach (Yer Mom)

Hawaii (TAS and Spotted)

Minnesota (BLS and Snoopy1)

Denver (Big Pete or Strike)

Arizona (Jerryskids and GiantsFan)

Washington (SAW)

Undisclosed (CurlyNight)

San Fransisco (Football Scooter)

I know that I would have some people to hang out with, or in worst case scenario (see Arizona) have someone put me up for the night.

Then again, I'm kind of a social butterfly :wub:

Right now I'm leaning torwards Newport Beach and Denver. If BIG PETE !@# or Yer Mom can't hook me up with some quality puss, then I'm doomed for life.

Just because you are married doesn't mean that you can't meet people that you have become "friends" with and chat with on a regular basis every day.

Hell, I've met or talked to on the phone about 15 geeks from here. About 6 or 7 of them I talk to about once a week or so. (Yes, 3 of the 15 are curlies)

Newport Beach (Yer Mom)

Hawaii (TAS and Spotted)

Denver (Big Pete)

Washington (SAW)

Undisclosed (CurlyNight)

I know that I would have some people to hang out with, or in worst case scenario (see Arizona) have someone put me up for the night.

Then again, I'm kind of a social butterfly :wub:

Right now I'm leaning torwards Newport Beach and Denver. If BIG PETE !@# or Yer Mom can't hook me up with some quality puss, then I'm doomed for life.

WTF???? :dunno:

It sounds like an ego getting in the way here. You like to consider all of us a bunch of dorks, so that you feel soooo superior

and "cool" (for lack of a better term). Once you met jerryskids and realized what a hot stud he was both in public and under

the covers, you realized that we were all hot studs. Hot enough to make you act so dirty. We're so hot that you even feared

rejection of your advances which is why you have withdrawn and constantly trick yourself into believing that we are dorks.

:dunno: :wub:

Whatever you say, GH.

~TNG

:wub: ;)

In case you haven't noticed, since TNG joined the sanctuary, she has been really nice for some strange reason. Go figure :dunno:

Jerryskids, on the other hand...

In case you haven't noticed, since TNG joined the sanctuary, she has been really nice for some strange reason. Go figure :wub:

Actually, she's been increasingly biotchy. I'm still a basturd, but I always was. HTH :dunno:

In case you haven't noticed, since TNG joined the sanctuary, she has been really nice for some strange reason. Go figure :dunno:

Aw, thanks.

However, my posting in general has pretty much dropped down to almost nothing, regardless of the board I am on.

I just don't post much anymore...so, I haven't really gotten NICER, I just don't post!! :wub:

My nigga :thumbsdown:

I'm pretty sure it's been about 3k miles since his last oil change. Hence, he's very happy to see you.

Newport Beach (Yer Mom)

Hawaii (TAS and Spotted)

Washington (SAW)

Undisclosed (CurlyNight)

Then again, I'm kind of a social butterfly :clap:

<_< :thumbsdown:

What kind of people would "NOT" meet someone that they spend the time to interact with online? Not trying to be mean or put anyone down, and I totally understand TNG's logic, and considering she is a woman, I don't blame her for not wanting to meet some of you. See the protein post and count the reference to peoples love potion. But seriously, it is just a beer or a coffee or something. If you met someone, and they were a tool (or geek), can't you just still be polite share a beverage and wish the person a good one and go on with yourself?

If any of you are ever in central Washington get ahold of me. Beers are on HD! :dunno:

On April 26th mmmm...beer is going to run a 5K with me, he thinks this is going to be a friendly run, but I am planning on running him until he pukes!

Newport Beach (Yer Mom)

Hawaii (TAS and Spotted)

Washington (SAW)

Undisclosed (CurlyNight)

Then again, I'm kind of a social butterfly :)

Or a vacation to Carmichael/North Sac :thumbsup:

tng is in the sanctuary?

how come no one ever invited me to join?

well, that's okay, i like it here just fine.

Or a vacation to Carmichael/North Sac :thumbsup:

You told me a long time ago to never say the we have talked on the phone :)

Plus, you never call me anymore :cry:

tng is in the sanctuary?

how come no one ever invited me to join?

well, that's okay, i like it here just fine.

Come on Peenie. You know WHY you weren't invited. You don't see Jesse Jackson there either.......

You told me a long time ago to never say the we have talked on the phone :thumbsup:

Plus, you never call me anymore :)

I'm ok with people knowing we talked on the phone, you begged me and all, had to get it over with :cry:

I'm ok with people knowing we talked on the phone, you begged me and all, had to get it over with :cry:

Well, I kinda did beg you...But why did you call back the second time, then? :)

Also, I had a rough day at work today, so tonight would be acceptable for the 3d time :thumbsup:

Come on Peenie. You know WHY you weren't invited.

:thumbsup:

Well, I kinda did beg you...But why did you call back the second time, then? :)

Also, I had a rough day at work today, so tonight would be acceptable for the 3d time :thumbsup:

Did you beg me a second time?

Did we actually talk twice? Honestly don't remember :ninja:

...still not sure what's up with the Christian Science reading rooms.

*Coors+book+hottub= :cry:

Did you beg me a second time?

Did we actually talk twice? Honestly don't remember :ninja:

*Coors+book+hottub= :thumbsup:

Yes, you weirdo...we talked twice. The second time you were alot more talkative (which was good) and if you remember correctly, the discussion was about 20 min. long and related mostly to books, politics, and school. (Also, since you are one of short memory span, you enjoyed it.) :)

(Yes, I did kinda beg you the second time also)

*Coors+book+hottub= -_-

:) :cry:

I just got that :thumbsup:

Yes, you weirdo...we talked twice. The second time you were alot more talkative (which was good) and if you remember correctly, the discussion was about 20 min. long and related mostly to books, politics, and school. (Also, since you are one of short memory span, you enjoyed it.) :)

(Yes, I did kinda beg you the second time also)

:thumbsup: You were more buzzed the first time methinks.

:) You were more buzzed the first time methinks.

I bet you didnt get the honorary "A you fockin" to start the phone conversation with The Suck. I started noticing that every message he leaves or anytime I pick up the phone, the first 3 words out his mouth are "A you fockin" The 4th word is interchangable, so far ive gotten biitch, phag, queer, homo, and loser. Im very excited to see which new one I may get next.

:thumbsup: To The Suck

I bet you didnt get the honorary "A you fockin" to start the phone conversation with The Suck. I started noticing that every message he leaves or anytime I pick up the phone, the first 3 words out his mouth are "A you fockin" The 4th word is interchangable, so far ive gotten biitch, phag, queer, homo, and loser. Im very excited to see which new one I may get next.

:) To The Suck

The way my job is going, the possibe next 4th word you will get next time is "roomate" :thumbsup:

The way my job is going, the possibe next 4th word you will get next time is "roomate" :shocking:

Can you imagine what losers we'd become? (Insert what do you mean "become" comments here) Man, id fall victim to the shittiest habits. We'd be drinking during the day playing video games and eating pizza, we'd be going out at night with the sole purpose of shallow meaningless sex with random floozies and...wait...

When you movin in?

Newport Beach (Yer Mom)

Hawaii (TAS and Spotted)

Washington (SAW)

Undisclosed (CurlyNight)

Then again, I'm kind of a social butterfly :shocking:

Coolest person on your list, bar none! :shocking:

I'd love to meet any of you geeks should you ever meek it to SW Florida...primarily the Naples-Ft.Myers area. :shocking:

I'd love to meet any of you geeks should you ever meek it to SW Florida...primarily the Naples-Ft.Myers area. :shocking:

dude..i was just there a couple weeks ago. :shocking:

No big deal at all until it becomes an episode of A&E's Cold Case Files. :music_guitarred:

What kind of people would "NOT" meet someone that they spend the time to interact with online? Not trying to be mean or put anyone down, and I totally understand TNG's logic, and considering she is a woman, I don't blame her for not wanting to meet some of you. See the protein post and count the reference to peoples love potion. But seriously, it is just a beer or a coffee or something. If you met someone, and they were a tool (or geek), can't you just still be polite share a beverage and wish the person a good one and go on with yourself?

If any of you are ever in central Washington get ahold of me. Beers are on HD! :rolleyes:

On April 26th mmmm...beer is going to run a 5K with me, he thinks this is going to be a friendly run, but I am planning on running him until he pukes!

To be completely and 100% totally honest with you, it's not about the comments that people make here.

It's about meeting in person, opening myself up to much MORE ridicule than what I receive here. Sure, call me all the names you want, do whatever, blah blah blah, but once I have opened myself up to actually MEETING you in person, and you start talking about how I am not attractive, how I am "chunky" or whatever the fock you want to call it, fine. THAT is what crosses the line.

I trust you enough to meet you in person, and then you go behind my back to other posters and talk sh!t.

Meeting one geek completely turned me off to meeting other geeks. I cannot open myself up to that again, only to come back here and have comments constantly and consistently thrown in my face about my appearance. Sorry. It's not that I would expect people to think I am pretty/gorgeous/thin - clearly, I am not attractive to everyone, and that's okay, that's your opinion. But to go to sites that I don't belong to and talk sh!t is just wrong, in MY opinion.

This is probably the most honest post I have ever made here. I have told a couple of geeks who've offered to meet me that THIS is the reason I won't meet them.

To be completely and 100% totally honest with you, it's not about the comments that people make here.

It's about meeting in person, opening myself up to much MORE ridicule than what I receive here. Sure, call me all the names you want, do whatever, blah blah blah, but once I have opened myself up to actually MEETING you in person, and you start talking about how I am not attractive, how I am "chunky" or whatever the fock you want to call it, fine. THAT is what crosses the line.

I trust you enough to meet you in person, and then you go behind my back to other posters and talk sh!t.

Meeting one geek completely turned me off to meeting other geeks. I cannot open myself up to that again, only to come back here and have comments constantly and consistently thrown in my face about my appearance. Sorry. It's not that I would expect people to think I am pretty/gorgeous/thin - clearly, I am not attractive to everyone, and that's okay, that's your opinion. But to go to sites that I don't belong to and talk sh!t is just wrong, in MY opinion.

This is probably the most honest post I have ever made here. I have told a couple of geeks who've offered to meet me that THIS is the reason I won't meet them.

So, err, ya wanna meat me?