Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

DOW is down to 11,796.24

there is absolutely no action on Wall street. all the sideline money is staying parked waiting for a sign, any sign, to make it`s move. Now it`s summer and the Fed`s can`t raise rates until probabley Oct-Nov in hopes of helping out the dollar. Oil 140+, f...ing OUCH, even Joe 6 pack has no repeat no money to spend. I`m hanging tough because I`m in my 40`s and can. Expecting the DJ to see 10-10.5 by Labor Day. Hope I`m wrong. This is going to be one hell of an expensive winter in the northeast this year :thumbsup: :cheers:

The economy is SMOKIN'! :thumbsup: :cheers: :pointstosky:

:shocking:

Look Out BELOW!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

Krudlow should be entertaining tonight. Look for 'productivity is up' statements among other classics.

there is absolutely no action on Wall street. all the sideline money is staying parked waiting for a sign, any sign, to make it`s move. Now it`s summer and the Fed`s can`t raise rates until probabley Oct-Nov in hopes of helping out the dollar. Oil 140+, f...ing OUCH, even Joe 6 pack has no repeat no money to spend. I`m hanging tough because I`m in my 40`s and can. Expecting the DJ to see 10-10.5 by Labor Day. Hope I`m wrong. This is going to be one hell of an expensive winter in the northeast this year :bandana: :unsure:

Dow gets throttled....

I hope this lingering thread was perhaps enough to allow one or two people to take a closer look at the economy and markets, and perhaps you were able to hedge against all this....unless of course your handle is Recliner Pilot, in which case you haven't pulled your head out of your ass long enough to know that reality actually exists.... :unsure:

Testing recent lows. If 11,800 can't hold, 10,800 could be the next level of "support".

See if 10,850 can hold as that was resistance for awhile and then support...going back to 2005 and 2006.

Dow gets throttled....

I hope this lingering thread was perhaps enough to allow one or two people to take a closer look at the economy and markets, and perhaps you were able to hedge against all this....unless of course your handle is Recliner Pilot, in which case you haven't pulled your head out of your ass long enough to know that reality actually exists.... :cry:

Really? Please show me anywhere in this thread where I made a prediction about the market going up or down. The only think I have done in this thread is point out the "reality" of the market on a given day.

Oh, I did point out how your predictions were off base. Mebbe that's what has your panties in a bunch Mr. Kreskin. :rolleyes:

Really? Please show me anywhere in this thread where I made a prediction about the market going up or down. The only think I have done in this thread is point out the "reality" of the market on a given day.

Oh, I did point out how your predictions were off base. Mebbe that's what has your panties in a bunch Mr. Kreskin. :rolleyes:

Which predictions? That we should all chug a beer when it hits 10k? Well, if that ever happens we will drink one for you then... :cry:

The market reality changes from minute to minute, not just day to day.....the daily bell of a stock shows this clearly....

Best case is that we continue as is for now, up and down, worst case we see something like a 5% sustained dip in teh DOW this fall, once the sh!t that has been building during the spring and early summer manifest.

Time to start watching the gyrations of the foreign markets now, see how they react to this as it develops.... :banana:

Azz Kickage again. S&P now at January 1999 levels. That's 9+ years of ZERO gains. No, you won't be retiring on a 401k. Give up on that pipe dream.

Azz Kickage again. S&P now at January 1999 levels. That's 9+ years of ZERO gains. No, you won't be retiring on a 401k. Give up on that pipe dream.

You my friend are nuttier than a fruit cake.

Something about "all hell breaking loose" in the next few weeks........................like 4 months ago. :wub:

Link? :)

Link? :huh:

Post #33 on March 11.

I wonder what happens next week, and the week after and the next month as those resets start to ravage the market and then the economy.

Now you will come back with "that wasn't a prediction". You will somehow spin what you meant on March 11 by claiming the markets will be "ravaged" over the next few weeks.

Go!

I sold about $20,000 in Mutual Funds about 4 months ago that was in my IRA ROTH

Thank god I did :thumbsdown:

Congrats! :thumbsdown:

How much $$$ did it cost you in the market to get to post your :first:

My money has been in cash since 2000.

Post #33 on March 11.

Now you will come back with "that wasn't a prediction". You will somehow spin what you meant on March 11 by claiming the markets will be "ravaged" over the next few weeks.

Go!

Weeks and months after? Subprime resets begin to ravage the marke? Those were indeed my predections hmmmmm....

Welll......no sh!t......

"The next six months, the industry, all of the folks that are out there trying to solve this problem, they are going to be very busy," said Mark Fleming, chief economist for First American CoreLogic, a California research firm. "There are a lot of people facing their resets right now. A good share of them don't have the refinance option."

Nationally, the number of subprime adjustable-rate loans resetting peaked at 7.61 percent of the loans outstanding last month, according to data from CoreLogic. More than 300,000 such loans will adjust this summer. CoreLogic's data covers about 80 percent of the mortgage market.

So, now that the weeks and months I asserted have passed and the resets I asserted are kicking in, what exactly is happening in the stock market? What kind of idiot are you to ignore all this when it was so evident like 4 months ago :thumbsdown:

From the perspective of investment you might the the most idiotic poster on this forum, and that is saying alot with the likes of strike around here :first:

Weeks and months after? Subprime resets begin to ravage the marke? Those were indeed my predections hmmmmm....

Sorry my spinning frined, you said the next few weeks to a month the markets woud be "ravaged". Unfortunately for you the market went up around 1000 points during your prediction period.

Now you want to claim it was an open ended prediction. :cheers:

Let me make a few predictions using the standards you want to change to:

I predict that sometime in the future the market will dramatically fall.

I also predict that sometime in the future the market will dramatically rise.

Now, I don't want to get tied down into what time period we are talking about, nor do I want to get tied down to what "dramatically" means.

Who wants to bet against my predictions coming true. :overhead:

Sorry my spinning frined, you said the next few weeks to a month the markets woud be "ravaged". Unfortunately for you the market went up around 1000 points during your prediction period.

Now you want to claim it was an open ended prediction. :bandana:

Let me make a few predictions using the standards you want to change to:

I predict that sometime in the future the market will dramatically fall.

I also predict that sometime in the future the market will dramatically rise.

Now, I don't want to get tied down into what time period we are talking about, nor do I want to get tied down to what "dramatically" means.

Who wants to bet against my predictions coming true. :first:

Hey nice try to first ignore the fact that I said in the coming weeks and months, and secondly to ignore that it actually happened, further that economists are admitting this is the case. Your non sequitur error is exceeded only by your strawman....then throwing in the tu quoque....even children dont try that anymore...lol....

The entire "sometime in the future" strawman is worse than the rubber-glue argument. Particualrly since I have been predicting the very occurrence we are observing for over a year now. This is not secretive stuff, nor is it hiding by any stretch, the resets are here, the inflation is here, the Fed keeps flailing its arms like a retard hearing the ice cream truck.....

This is rather easy stuff, the hard is now trying to figure out when this thing will stop skipping along and finally hit bottom. There may be those who, like you, are ill prepared for this type of market because you refuse to see the signs for what they are....I like reading about them....trimming the fat is what we are doing now.

To those who sold Countrywide when I told you, you are welcome, to those who ignored me what I said CFC would rebound and the BOA take over would never happen, if you ignored me then you won out...To those who ignored my predictions on Lehman, too bad for you.... :wub:

11,000 is purdy close now. :pointstosky:

Down, down, down it goes.

Where it stops, nobody knows.

:lol:

Down, down, down it goes.

Where it stops, nobody knows.

:headbanger:

I'm thinking a bounce back of some sort may occur, but 11K is close and if it is violated it may get even uglier. :)

Why does this make you happy? :headbanger:

My money has been out of the market for a long time. :)

My money has been out of the market for a long time. :music_guitarred:

Oh I get it. You are one of those guys that roots for injuries to players on another person's fantasy team.

Oh I get it. You are one of those guys that roots for injuries to players on another person's fantasy team.

That's me, but one doesn't have anything to do with the other. :music_guitarred:

11000 even :banana:

It will teeter around 11k for today, and likely in to next week.

We havent even touched the real problems yet, just wait until all the building pain finally hits, you saw the forcelosures jump, that is the harbinger of what will now start to happen :banana:

We havent even touched the real problems yet, just wait until all the building pain finally hits, you saw the forcelosures jump, that is the harbinger of what will now start to happen :banana:

Batten down the hatches!!!! Man this is exciting. Full disclosure: no vested interest in the market. It can go to zero for all I care. That would put all of us on even ground. :banana:

Agreed, but if anything come out to spook the market further, we could see some major blood in the streets.

As I have said before, historically speaking, 11000 is still overvalued. :banana:

Agreed, but if anything come out to spook the market further, we could see some major blood in the streets.

As I have said before, historically speaking, 11000 is still overvalued. :banana:

Agreed on both counts.

The bursting housing bubble is giving way to a bursting of the stock bubble.

The Fannie and Freddy news is certainly the main cause for what we are presently observing, unless we are confronted with another major failure like Lehman's this should not start spiraling just yet.

Lehman is destined to either fail or be bought up (to save it from utter failure) so that might be the next big hit. And....they aren't the only ones I see teetering either. Those leadership at WaMu has got to be sh!tting themselves right about now, I mean....that focking company is so horribly exposed to additional risk of late....and this market trending downard like this is going to send the shorts on a frenzy here... :banana:

Geebus, no wonder you have 28 thousand posts.

FYI: Under 11K again. :pointstosky: