Sign in to follow this  
Rattlesnake

Anybody see McCain today?

........seriously, is it possible for this guy to be any more ignorant? Foreign policy is supposed to be his wheel house, but he's just like Bush......if he can't read the writing on his little note cards that somebody else prepared for him, he "mis-speaks" and makes horrific mistakes constantly. No original thought there at all.

Not to mention hugging a guy, after this person introduced him, who had just previously stated, "You can have your Tiger Woods, we've got McCain!" :thumbsup:

What a complete boob McCain is.......and he'll actually have some support. :dunno:

It worked twice for Bush, why not give it a try :overhead:

He's still better than what the Dimwits have to offer

It worked twice for Bush, why not give it a try :overhead:

He's still better than what the Dimwits have to offer

If McCain was running against no opposition, I'd write somebody in. He's awful. Bush is going to be remembered as bottom five all-time, and McCain could give him a serious run for his money.

If McCain was running against no opposition, I'd write somebody in. He's awful. Bush is going to be remembered as bottom five all-time, and McCain could give him a serious run for his money.

...........cuz he is superior to your two canidates!! :overhead:

Works for me!!! :dunno:

........seriously, is it possible for this guy to be any more ignorant? Foreign policy is supposed to be his wheel house, but he's just like Bush......if he can't read the writing on his little note cards that somebody else prepared for him, he "mis-speaks" and makes horrific mistakes constantly. No original thought there at all.

Not to mention hugging a guy, after this person introduced him, who had just previously stated, "You can have your Tiger Woods, we've got McCain!" :overhead:

What a complete boob McCain is.......and he'll actually have some support. :dunno:

All canidates will have support, the old man, the beyotch and even the muslim.

i wonder how gore would do if he entered the race at the last possible minute (let's say green party)

...........cuz he is superior to your two canidates!! :overhead:

Works for me!!! :dunno:

This is what our two party system has come to. Pathetic.

Too many people vote party rather than issues. We end up with these three losers.

This is what our two party system has come to. Pathetic.

Too many people vote party rather than issues. We end up with these three losers.

2 losers and a war hero who hates Government Waste. :rolleyes:

I keep looking through the newspapers, trying to find where Obama is going to be in any given day in Pennsylvania. Since I travel on both subways in Philadelphia daily, and cross several major hubs, I hope to run across Barack any day now. I'm going to walk right up to him, shake hands with him, and tell him that I'm praying that he gets cancer.

POW!!!!

Not to mention hugging a guy, after this person introduced him, who had just previously stated, "You can have your Tiger Woods, we've got McCain!" :rolleyes:

What a complete boob McCain is.......and he'll actually have some support. :P

oh no. he "mis-spoke". he must be an idiot. STFU. i'll take him any day over the absolute clowns the dems have given us. what a focking disgrace.

just wait till he starts "misremembering" things :rolleyes:

just wait till he starts "misremembering" things :rolleyes:

he can be an invalid drooling in a chair for all i care. still better than obama or hillary.

Not to mention hugging a guy, after this person introduced him, who had just previously stated, "You can have your Tiger Woods, we've got McCain!" :banana:

What a complete boob McCain is.......and he'll actually have some support. :banana:

Yes...the guy introducing him was an idiot...and made a bad attempt at a joke.

But yes...it is possible for him to be more ignorant...he could be you.

oh no. he "mis-spoke". he must be an idiot. STFU. i'll take him any day over the absolute clowns the dems have given us. what a focking disgrace.

I'm curious why this fool as become the default candidate. If the dem's don't put someone amazing and infallable up, I'm voting McCain. It's quite impressive really, he has done nothing to deserve it, but seems to get away with murder.

I've been doing a lot of reading on each of the candidates lately, admittedly on the Dem side, but I've spend the last two weeks reading up on McCain and I'm just blown away by how different reality is from the public perception, heck MY perception, of this horrible candidate. The Straight-talk express, what a load of crap.

He didn't misspeak, this is the 4th or 5th time. He has no idea who we are fighting or who the players are in the war that he champions. I'm stunned by his basic ignorance of middle east.

And the guy the doesn't like government waste? You might want to look at his campaign, its being run almost exclusively by lobbyists. About 50+ of them. He is the pork President in waiting.

I could go on, but why bother.

McCain.......and he'll actually have some support. :banana:

this will be exactly how the Obama supporters will feel if McCain wins the Presidency.

Obama has lathered his supporters into such a frenzy that they can't even fathom that anyone else in this country could possibly be turned off by Obama and vote against him.

And what will be most ironic about it is that Obama is supposed to be a unifier and communicator, but if/when he loses, his emotional supporters will be rioting. The Obama loss will become the most divisive issue in this country since the OJ trial.

It happened bc he had a shioty teacher. Teachers have been shioty for a long time now.

Perhaps if teachers spent more time teaching instead of crying on message boreds, we would get some decent canidates. :banana:

I'm curious why this fool as become the default candidate. If the dem's don't put someone amazing and infallable up, I'm voting McCain. It's quite impressive really, he has done nothing to deserve it, but seems to get away with murder.

I've been doing a lot of reading on each of the candidates lately, admittedly on the Dem side, but I've spend the last two weeks reading up on McCain and I'm just blown away by how different reality is from the public perception, heck MY perception, of this horrible candidate. The Straight-talk express, what a load of crap.

He didn't misspeak, this is the 4th or 5th time. He has no idea who we are fighting or who the players are in the war that he champions. I'm stunned by his basic ignorance of middle east.

And the guy the doesn't like government waste? You might want to look at his campaign, its being run almost exclusively by lobbyists. About 50+ of them. He is the pork President in waiting.

End of the day:

1) It's no different than 2004; Everybody knew Bush was a rucking fetard and still the Democrats managed to find a candidate even less palatable. They've done the same thing again. There are some very smart people in DC, I don't know why the Dems don't talk to them. Howard Dean is an idiot.

2) McCain seems to be largely a continuation of the Bush Presidency - in many ways. However, at least the dude served his country and has earned his way to the top. I see him as more like Reagan (sans the ability to speak well). He may not be the brightest bulb, but he's a good man and he'll likely have smart advisers. Sure, I'd like him to be able to tell the difference between Shia and Sunny Delight, but it's more important that his advisers do. The President's a figurehead anymore anyway.

3) I'm kind of warming up to the idea of the GOP having to carry the shiit that they've created The economy's tanking, Iraq is a disaster, AQ is fully rebuilt and functional in Pak. Europe is a powderkeg. It's just a matter of time before we're hit again. The last thing I'd want is for the RP's of the world to wait until a Dem's in office then say - "SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A DEM'S IN OFFICE?" :banana:

the Manchurian Candidate.

I do not think these words mean what you think they mean.

End of the day:

1) It's no different than 2004; Everybody knew Bush was a rucking fetard and still the Democrats managed to find a candidate even less palatable. They've done the same thing again. There are some very smart people in DC, I don't know why the Dems don't talk to them. Howard Dean is an idiot.

2) McCain seems to be largely a continuation of the Bush Presidency - in many ways. However, at least the dude served his country and has earned his way to the top. I see him as more like Reagan (sans the ability to speak well). He may not be the brightest bulb, but he's a good man and he'll likely have smart advisers. Sure, I'd like him to be able to tell the difference between Shia and Sunny Delight, but it's more important that his advisers do. The President's a figurehead anymore anyway.

3) I'm kind of warming up to the idea of the GOP having to carry the shiit that they've created The economy's tanking, Iraq is a disaster, AQ is fully rebuilt and functional in Pak. Europe is a powderkeg. It's just a matter of time before we're hit again. The last thing I'd want is for the RP's of the world to wait until a Dem's in office then say - "SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A DEM'S IN OFFICE?" :banana:

I'll agree on 04, though I didn't agree that anyone was less palatable. I completely disagree with 08. I really like Obama and think he's an excellent candidate with far more upside than issues, I even think Clinton is a much better option. I'm not sure what your DC point is, I would have taken nearly every candidate on the Dem side from the start this season than any of the GOP candidates, McCain is just the crud on the top of the bottom of the barrel.

McCain IS a continuation in nearly every way, and I think he's in for a crapload of trouble if he thinks serving our country is going to help him, especially since he votes against everything and anything that helps his fellow veterans or troops. I see him more as an angry Bush. If anyone gets the Reagan comment, it'd be Obama, Reagan was impressive because of his charisma and cult of personality. He used language to convince folks to buy in. I completely disagree on Middle East knowledge, I'd be fine with those that don't support the war, but McCain has positioned himself as the spokesman-the champion- with a indefinite 100+ occupation, he should know.

I get the Republican being there for the tanking-but as far as I'm concerned, the damage is done. The sooner we can move on, begin to extract all the corrupt folks that the GOP has put into every dinky job in Washington, the fast we can recover.

I just think McCain has been getting a complete pass by the media, so much for the liberal slant. Once people get a feel for who this guy really is, the GOP will wish Kerry was on their ticket. He'd be the more principaled one.

I'll agree on 04, though I didn't agree that anyone was less palatable. I completely disagree with 08. I really like Obama and think he's an excellent candidate with far more upside than issues, I even think Clinton is a much better option. I'm not sure what your DC point is, I would have taken nearly every candidate on the Dem side from the start this season than any of the GOP candidates, McCain is just the crud on the top of the bottom of the barrel.

That is not shocking though.

Clinton a better option? Umm...sorry...no.

The DC point is this....the democrats keep putting the same type of candidates out there that people keep sending home as losers. Might be time for something different. Obama is a bit different...but not by much. Clinton is awful.

McCain IS a continuation in nearly every way, and I think he's in for a crapload of trouble if he thinks serving our country is going to help him, especially since he votes against everything and anything that helps his fellow veterans or troops. I see him more as an angry Bush. If anyone gets the Reagan comment, it'd be Obama, Reagan was impressive because of his charisma and cult of personality. He used language to convince folks to buy in. I completely disagree on Middle East knowledge, I'd be fine with those that don't support the war, but McCain has positioned himself as the spokesman-the champion- with a indefinite 100+ occupation, he should know.

In every way? Not really though.

I get the Republican being there for the tanking-but as far as I'm concerned, the damage is done. The sooner we can move on, begin to extract all the corrupt folks that the GOP has put into every dinky job in Washington, the fast we can recover.

The magical democratic party will fix everything? I disagree.

I just think McCain has been getting a complete pass by the media, so much for the liberal slant. Once people get a feel for who this guy really is, the GOP will wish Kerry was on their ticket. He'd be the more principaled one.

Reading your posts...I don't think you know who McCain really is.

Note: I am not a huge McCain supporter. I liked him better than the other viable republican candidates. And while I am not crazy about him...I am much more for him winning than Obama or Clinton.

Note: I am not a huge McCain supporter. I liked him better than the other viable republican candidates. And while I am not crazy about him...I am much more for him winning than Obama or Clinton.

it is interesting that THIS is the feeling of most everyone who's voting McCain.

McCain is building his campaign from the outside in... a strategy that really never been used before.

He's corralling all of the moderates who are concerned with the Dem's deluge of big government social programs (which are usually accompanied by higher taxes and incompetent government management).

And putting them with whichever half of the Dems will vote McCain once Clinton or Obama loses the party nomination.

And telling the conservative base: I'm all you've got.

That is not shocking though.

Clinton a better option? Umm...sorry...no.

The DC point is this....the democrats keep putting the same type of candidates out there that people keep sending home as losers. Might be time for something different. Obama is a bit different...but not by much. Clinton is awful.

In every way? Not really though.

The magical democratic party will fix everything? I disagree.

Reading your posts...I don't think you know who McCain really is.

I certainly don't hold any illusion that anyone can fix everything? It will take years to undo what Bush has done in 7.

I'm curious from your reading, what haven't I gleaned from him that you see? It's been my perception over the past couple of weeks that its the American public that don't know who he is. My own perception, even with his buttsucking over the past 7 years was that he was still independant minded, was a opponent to lobbyist and special interests, and was generally an honest man. Iraq mindset excluded.

I've been reading, his position theories since he took control of the GOP side and thought, this won't be so bad. Then I started in the past 2 weeks reading his ACTUAL voting and positions and, I'll admit, I was stunned with what a complete liar he is.

One thing I'll give Bush, he's a corrupt dirtbag, but he's honest about it. Puts it right out there when he does it.

McCain is one of those people that lies based on the audience he's in front of. Right now, I really need to see or read something that shows some redeeming qualities of this man, because I have a feeling that the summer and fall is going to be the weekly McCain lie outage show. He's getting a pass while the Dem's pound each other, but eventually the Dem machine will unify and will turn to him, and their 9 to 1 cash advantage is going to be brutal.

Don't confuse Porkbut with facts. He's another ditto head that can't think for himself.

I certainly don't hold any illusion that anyone can fix everything? It will take years to undo what Bush has done in 7.

I'm curious from your reading, what haven't I gleaned from him that you see? It's been my perception over the past couple of weeks that its the American public that don't know who he is. My own perception, even with his buttsucking over the past 7 years was that he was still independant minded, was a opponent to lobbyist and special interests, and was generally an honest man. Iraq mindset excluded.

I've been reading, his position theories since he took control of the GOP side and thought, this won't be so bad. Then I started in the past 2 weeks reading his ACTUAL voting and positions and, I'll admit, I was stunned with what a complete liar he is.

One thing I'll give Bush, he's a corrupt dirtbag, but he's honest about it. Puts it right out there when he does it.

From your past on this board...Im not sure what McCain could have done to impress you anyway.

Like the right wing shills of this board...you generally do the same thing for the left (sorry...there is no other reason to try to rationalize that Hillary would be better than McCain).

What voting specifically do you think he lied about?

McCain is one of those people that lies based on the audience he's in front of.

So, he is a politician? Which one of these candidates has not done this?

From your past on this board...Im not sure what McCain could have done to impress you anyway.

Like the right wing shills of this board...you generally do the same thing for the left (sorry...there is no other reason to try to rationalize that Hillary would be better than McCain).

What voting specifically do you think he lied about?

So, he is a politician? Which one of these candidates has not done this?

I'll readily admit that I lean liberal on several issues, but I'm a terrible Democrat. But I really believe that I start with an open mind to the other arguments. I'm not someone that blindly believes things, even when my gut agree's with them.

I seriously find very little difference between McCain and Hillary as candidates. There positions obviously differ, but both have similar personalities, have the same political accumen for moving to what they perceive as popular, and both lie and blame others when they get caught.

Not special in general, I know, all politicians, but maybe thats why I like Obama so far. His positions are honest and I like that he starts from a "whats right" perspective than whats politically correct.

For McCain, where to start...

The gang of 14 was the start.

His votes on veterans, soldier medical care, and troop support are appalling for anyone, let alone a veteran.

His vote on torture was insane.

His constantly shifting opinion on R v W

His horrible record on children's issues.

His campaign touts his attacks on special interests, when the his entire staff are lobbiest for them.

His environment votes are the worst in the senate.

His pandering to the religious right, which is funny because "his" spiritual advisor" is much scarier than Obamas

I just got done reading his flip flop on estate tax.

Quite objviously his Iraq position, when he bothers to vote at all.

His positiions on Science are bad and getting worse.

And I knew he was kind of an anger person, but the two new exerpts from this book caught me offguard- the one about physically attacking a fellow member of congress from his own party and calling his wife the c-word.

I'll readily admit that I lean liberal on several issues, but I'm a terrible Democrat. But I really believe that I start with an open mind to the other arguments. I'm not someone that blindly believes things, even when my gut agree's with them.

I seriously find very little difference between McCain and Hillary as candidates. There positions obviously differ, but both have similar personalities, have the same political accumen for moving to what they perceive as popular, and both lie and blame others when they get caught.

Not special in general, I know, all politicians, but maybe thats why I like Obama so far. His positions are honest and I like that he starts from a "whats right" perspective than whats politically correct.

His votes on veterans, soldier medical care, and troop support are appalling for anyone, let alone a veteran.

His campaign touts his attacks on special interests, when the his entire staff are lobbiest for them.

His pandering to the religious right, which is funny because "his" spiritual advisor" is much scarier than Obamas

And I knew he was kind of an anger person, but the two new exerpts from this book caught me offguard- the one about physically attacking a fellow member of congress from his own party and calling his wife the c-word.

Fair enough...though, I think some of the voting gets skewed one way or another (for both parties) by things that get added on or taken out that people are really voting for/against.

As for the exerpts...I think they have discussed the whole calling his wife that and that is a bit ridiculous to even really bring up.

And of course he is pandering to the religious right for now...he knows he needs them to get elected.

he can be an invalid drooling in a chair for all i care. still better than obama or hillary.

:ninja: :ninja:

:ninja:

And no, he is not better then the Dem candidates.

and calling his wife the c-word.

What's the c-word? Chatty, cheerful, Christmasy, confused, Chinese, coughing...? How do you that cu nt isn't one of those adjectives, smart guy?

We're having a good discussion at the moment. Its not ruined yet.

Don't worry about that. He claims that every time a conservative gets in the mix on any debate on this bored. The guy has been following me around this bored for years now. Sure I use to get nasty on here, and may still on occasion. He doesn't read the posts, only who writes them.

What's the c-word? Chatty, cheerful, Christmasy, confused, Chinese, coughing...? How do you that cu nt isn't one of those adjectives, smart guy?

Because the actual quote uses the cu nt word. Apparently John's a littl touchy about his balding head, another reason to dislike him and he likes to verbally attack his wife in public.

He can call his wife whatever, I just don't like people that do it. And if he does it in public, imagine the quality marriage they have in private.

Don't worry about that. He claims that every time a conservative gets in the mix on any debate on this bored. The guy has been following me around this bored for years now. Sure I use to get nasty on here, and may still on occasion. He doesn't read the posts, only who writes them.

:ninja: :ninja: :lol: