Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

My Boat is almost ready...

Just a few more small items and it's off to the lake every night after work to drink, fish, and be merry :rolleyes:

I don't think there is anyway I could fish if there wasn't alcohol involved. :rolleyes:

Fan-focking-tastic. This is the best news I've heard all day.

I'm happy that you are happy :rolleyes:

that's nice and all, but did I really need to know this?

Do you think I really care whether you needed to know this or not? :cry:

Sounds fun. :thumbsup:

Except the fishing part. But the boat/drinking thing sounds neato.

fishing :wub:

:rolleyes:

catchem up SUX. :thumbsup:

we launch on sunday. 2008 will be a banner year. diesel @4+ hurts though

Here is what boat means you fool

Bust

Out

Another

Thousand

you better wear it out! You'll get $100 jabbed bi-monthly on average for eternity.

The Minnestoa walleye oppener is on May 10th :huh: I'm leaving for it on May 7th :dunno:

And for those of you who think fishing is :dunno: you could not keep up with us :wub: anyhoo. Pvssies.

The Minnestoa walleye oppener is on May 10th :thumbsup: I'm leaving for it on May 7th :thumbsup:

And for those of you who think fishing is :overhead: you could not keep up with us :cheers: anyhoo. Pvssies.

Where you heading vikes? I'll be up in the ottertail area.

Where you heading vikes? I'll be up in the ottertail area.

Going to Upper Red Lake. A buddy of mine has hosted opener for over 25 years, this will be my 5th year going there. Over twenty of us get together, do all the cooking over the campfire, head out in six or seven boats and over all have a blast. We may even drink a beer or two :overhead:

A few of us head up early and catch 1.5 to 2 lb crappies. They are more fun than the walters :thumbsup:

The Minnestoa walleye oppener is on May 10th :thumbsup: I'm leaving for it on May 7th :thumbsup:

And for those of you who think fishing is :overhead: you could not keep up with us :cheers: anyhoo. Pvssies.

I am a trout fisherman, but this is the first year i will be trolling for walleyes, northern's, and mackinaw. I tied up alot of 4-7" rapala like flies to troll with this summer. Our lakes our open now, our stream opener is memorial day though.

I am a trout fisherman, but this is the first year i will be trolling for walleyes, northern's, and mackinaw. I tied up alot of 4-7" rapala like flies to troll with this summer. Our lakes our open now, our stream opener is memorial day though.

I think you will enjoy it :overhead:

Have you ever hooked a 40+ inch northern? If not, hang on tight and enjoy the ride when you do :thumbsup:

Yes, because keeping up with fisherman is a tough thing to do. They are tremendous athletes who command major respect.

This guy just reeks of athleticism.............and cheese.

Yes, because keeping up with fisherman is a tough thing to do. They are tremendous athletes who command major respect.

This guy just reeks of athleticism.............and cheese.

:thumbsup:

We can drink beer with the best of them.

Here's me and a budy with our catch from mid March on URL icefishin'

I'm the one in the black - 13-15 inch crappies

:doublethumbsup:

That's some serious fish. :unsure:

I could catch bigger fish at a pet store.

yea, but can you do beer bongs at 120mph in your boat?

Fixord :doublethumbsup:

Going to Upper Red Lake. A buddy of mine has hosted opener for over 25 years, this will be my 5th year going there. Over twenty of us get together, do all the cooking over the campfire, head out in six or seven boats and over all have a blast. We may even drink a beer or two :blink:

A few of us head up early and catch 1.5 to 2 lb crappies. They are more fun than the walters <_<

Sounds like a blast. Good Luck on the opener. I generally skip opener and take off the following Wednesday or so and head up to the north side sand on Mille Lacs after the craziness of operner wears off. Midweek it's not so bad up there. This year, I'm heading up to Dead Lake, my uncle has a cabin there, and going to fish crappies/walleyes for a bit then take off on Wednesday afternoon and head to Mille Lacs and meet some fishing buddies where we'll camp and fish until Friday night/Saturday morning. Going to start out the year with a bang this year. I took the whole week off and will get a sh!tload of fishing in early season.

Sounds like a blast. Good Luck on the opener. I generally skip opener and take off the following Wednesday or so and head up to the north side sand on Mille Lacs after the craziness of operner wears off. Midweek it's not so bad up there. This year, I'm heading up to Dead Lake, my uncle has a cabin there, and going to fish crappies/walleyes for a bit then take off on Wednesday afternoon and head to Mille Lacs and meet some fishing buddies where we'll camp and fish until Friday night/Saturday morning. Going to start out the year with a bang this year. I took the whole week off and will get a sh!tload of fishing in early season.

Fan-focking-tastic. This is the best news I've heard all day. :lol:

Fan-focking-tastic. This is the best news I've heard all day. :pointstosky:

Start your own boating/fishing thread retread. :lol:

Start your own boating/fishing thread retread. :thumbsdown:

:mad: :lol: :pointstosky:

Alright SUX!!!! :mad:

Here in Florida, we bass fish year round! Damn, it really does suck being you. :lol:

Alright SUX!!!! :overhead:

Here in Florida, we bass fish year round! Damn, it really does suck being you. :mad:

Here in California we don't get bannored from fishy forums :rolleyes:

Also, we can fish for bassturds year around, but I'm too lazy

:unsure:

Nice fish! Good eats there. :wave:

On a more serious note, why on EARTH do you live there? It's MARCH and the snow is packed so hard you can't tell where you guys were walking. What the hell is wrong with Scandanavian people? :dunno:

Nice fish! Good eats there. :thumbsup:

On a more serious note, why on EARTH do you live there? It's MARCH and the snow is packed so hard you can't tell where you guys were walking. What the hell is wrong with Scandanavian people? :unsure:

itsatip. We were 8 miles out in the midle of a frozen lake. The ice was over 30 inches thick. This winter I slept out on the ice for 15 nights. Drank a few beers :cheers: caught some fish :thumbsup:

itsatip. We were 8 miles out in the midle of a frozen lake. The ice was over 30 inches thick. This winter I slept out on the ice for 15 nights. Drank a few beers :unsure: caught some fish :thumbsup:

frozen lakes in march.

Again, WHY the fock do you live there? I love snow, but it's apparently constant. :thumbsup: