Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

What I think Mike FF Today is really like....

I picture him doing any number of things, none of which include actually taking part in the management of this crapass web site.

Today I change the light bulb in the refrigerator!

For some reason this one struck me as a possible Mike FF Today move :pointstosky:

didn't even click the link, but IBTL

Afraid of getting bannord again :unsure:

My thoughts about what Mike is REALLY like are too X-rated for this bored.

I'm sure some of you have actually met Mike, right? Is he an older dude or whats the deal? Pretty cool? Total ass? Big fat dude? What're we talking here?

I'm sure some of you have actually met Mike, right? Is he an older dude or whats the deal? Pretty cool? Total ass? Big fat dude? What're we talking here?

I think he's a bot

I kinda picture him as looking like Voltron

but that's just me.

I imagine he's mid to late thirties.

I think he invited me to his place in this thread:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...239&hl=KCMO

I was too scared to go any further. :(

But, he does apparently live in a pretty nice area of KCMO.....

FFToday Mike is the coolest evah.......

[still waiting patiently for my FF t-shirt]

FFToday Mike is the coolest evah.......

[still waiting patiently for my FF t-shirt]

Me at the mailbox every day =======> :unsure:

Me when I get my shirt========> :pointstosky:

:doublethumbsup:

Me when I get my shirt========> :pointstosky:

:doublethumbsup:

Yep. Im going to alternate it with my tuxedo t-shirt, maybe even wear both at the same time. I dont know

i imagine he's a bit overweight, single but dating, likes beer and football and is a little mean to friends and family but has a good heart under it all.

actually, i imagine you all to be that way... :huh:

Mike and I, a few other notables from here spent a weekend in Vegas. That saying "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" started after that trip. The only thing I will share is the last time I saw Mike was late Saturday night at The Palms. He was screaming "MTV Sucks!" while getting into astretch Hummer filled with Aisan hookers and a midget.

Mike and I, a few other notables from here spent a weekend in Vegas. That saying "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" started after that trip. The only thing I will share is the last time I saw Mike was late Saturday night at The Palms. He was screaming "MTV Sucks!" while getting into astretch Hummer filled with Aisan hookers and a midget.

male or female hookers?

did the midget have a rope ladder

In the FFToday world, el Feurer has the ultimate power to censor conversation and ban posters to eternal Pergatory. In the real world, he's a partly balding middle-aged dude who's greatest power is controlling the remote.

:thumbsdown:

i imagine he's a bit overweight, single but dating, likes beer and football and is a little mean to friends and family but has a good heart under it all.

:dunno:

In the FFToday world, el Feurer has the ultimate power to censor conversation and ban posters to eternal Pergatory. In the real world, he's a partly balding middle-aged dude who's greatest power is controlling the remote.

:dunno:

Not a bad guess either.