Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

Monday Night Football schedule

What the hell, ESPN analysts are like OBOY what a great schedule we have...yea focking right!

Half the games I don't wanna watch. I'm talking BEYOND needing points on monday night for a fantasy league.

At first look I have 8 bad games, 6 of them in the 2nd half the season which makes those games extra brutal.

Sept. 8 (7 ET): Minnesota at Green Bay: Ok game

Sept. 8 (10:15 ET): Denver at Oakland: No thanks

Sept. 15 (8:30 ET): Philadelphia at Dallas: Good game

Sept. 22 (8:30 ET): New York Jets at Chargers: ZZZZZZ

Sept. 29 (8:30 ET): Baltimore at Pittsburgh: Good game

Oct. 6 (8:30 ET): Minnesota at New Orleans: Ok game

Oct. 13 (8:30 ET): New York Giants at Cleveland: Good game

Oct. 20 (8:30 ET): Denver at New England: Good game

Oct. 27 (8:30 ET): Indianapolis at Tennessee: Good game

Nov. 3 (8:30 ET): Pittsburgh at Washington: Ok game

Nov. 10 (8:30 ET): San Francisco at Arizona: No way

Nov. 17 (8:30 ET): Cleveland at Buffalo: ZZZZZZ

Nov. 24 (8:30 ET): Green Bay at New Orleans: Good game

Dec. 1 (8:30 ET): Jacksonville at Houston: No thanks

Dec. 8 (8:30 ET): Tampa Bay at Carolina: No thanks

Dec. 15 (8:30 ET): Cleveland at Philadelphia: No thanks

Dec. 22 (8:30 ET): Green Bay at Chicago: Chicago will be out of it by then so ZZZZZZ

:pointstosky:

No Seattle, but there is a SF/AZ game? Makes sense to me.

focking Bristol wh0res.

Seattle keeps winning their division and has won playoff games 3 years in a row. No sense in putting them on Monday Night.

Fock you, ESPN.

The draft is couple of days away. Everybody needs to pay attention closely. When Seattle goes on the clock, ESPN always cuts to commercial. :unsure: :banana:

Seattle keeps winning their division and has won playoff games 3 years in a row. No sense in putting them on Monday Night.

Fock you, ESPN.

The draft is couple of days away. Everybody needs to pay attention closely. When Seattle goes on the clock, ESPN always cuts to commercial. :unsure: :banana:

Hey, at least we get to watch them embarrass the Cowboys on Thanksgiving!

Baltimore vs Pittsburgh is a "good game" with no good fantasy players in it? 200 total yards of offense combined? But the Browns are a "ZZZZZZZ" game? Come on now...

Everybody needs to pay attention closely. When Seattle goes on the clock, ESPN always cuts to commercial. :D :cry:

True. Bristol has something against the Hawks, not sure why.

Baltimore vs Pittsburgh is a "good game" with no good fantasy players in it? 200 total yards of offense combined? But the Browns are a "ZZZZZZZ" game? Come on now...

Don't tell that to Big Ben owners with his 5 TDs and Holmes with his 2 TDs last time they played in primetime

Cleveland at Buffalo? against Philthy? are you serious? cleveland at freaking buffalo! :thumbsdown:

Balt and Pitt are typically a blowout, or a field goal deciding game. Either way there will be a lot of trash talking,

harder hits, great defense and someone made to look like an ass. I'll watch and I dislike both those teams.

True. Bristol has something against the Hawks, not sure why.

ESPN hired the refs for SB XL.

(just thought I'd help flahawker get a conspiracy theory going)

:doublethumbsup:

Cleveland at Buffalo? against Philthy? are you serious? cleveland at freaking buffalo! :doublethumbsup:

Balt and Pitt are typically a blowout, or a field goal deciding game. Either way there will be a lot of trash talking,

harder hits, great defense and someone made to look like an ass. I'll watch and I dislike both those teams.

was that crazy buffalo dallas game a monday nigt one? id put buffalo back in primetime based on that performance alone.

Vikes games just ok? First non-Brett game plus AD; and one of the highest scoring offenses in the Saints with Bush, Colston, Brees along with AD.

Sorry all the games can't be New England, the Cowboys, or whatever front running BS we always have to watch anyway. You think the rest of the country might be sick of having those teams shoved down our throats by Fox and CBS every year?

I want to see AZ with Leinart, Fitz, and Boldin, I want to see some of these other teams I never get a chance to see.

Cleveland Browns 2008 = Miami Dolphins 2006

The difference is the offensive line, and age of offensive weapons. I would say the Browns of 08 are closer to the saints of 07 than the browns of 08, although i do agree that alot of players on their team are going to be over rated.

The difference is the offensive line, and age of offensive weapons. I would say the Browns of 08 are closer to the saints of 07 than the browns of 08, although i do agree that alot of players on their team are going to be over rated.

I do agree that they could surprise, but I wouldn't be shocked if they are a better team with a worse record than last year. Fact is they played two of the worst divisions in football last season (AFC East, NFC West), and the AFC North also had a down year as well.

Nov. 17 (8:30 ET): Cleveland at Buffalo: ZZZZZZ :blink:

for the first time in yrs, i'm getting excited about this potential bills team

we get a corner and wr in the draft who can make an impact and i'll be happy to bump this thread in 7 months

ESPN hired the refs for SB XL.

(just thought I'd help flahawker get a conspiracy theory going)

:blink:

I don't believe in conspiracy theories and I've never said any NFL game was was fixed. If you're gonna type nonsene at least be accurate. Oh wait, I forgot who I was responding to. Carry on nimwit! :headbanger:

NBC on Sunday nights gets the best games now, not Monday.

Thursday, Sept. 4 – Washington Redskins at New York Giants*

Sunday, Sept. 7 – Chicago Bears at Indianapolis Colts

Sunday, Sept. 14 – Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns

Sunday, Sept. 21 – Dallas Cowboys at Green Bay Packers

Sunday, Sept. 28 – Philadelphia Eagles at Chicago Bears

Sunday, Oct. 5 – Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jaguars

Sunday, Oct. 12 – New England Patriots at San Diego Chargers

Sunday, Oct. 19 – Seattle Seahawks at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Sunday, Oct. 26 – No game scheduled due to World Series Game 4 (FNIA airs 7-8 p.m.)

Sunday, Nov. 2 – New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts

Sunday, Nov. 9 – New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles

Sunday, Nov. 16 – Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins (Flex Week, Teams Subject to Change)

Sunday, Nov. 23 – Indianapolis Colts at San Diego Chargers (Flex Week, Teams Subject to Change)

Sunday, Nov. 30 – Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings (Flex Week, Teams Subject to Change)

Sunday, Dec. 7 – New England Patriots at Seattle Seahawks (Flex Week, Teams Subject to Change)

Sunday, Dec. 14 – New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys (Flex Week, Teams Subject to Change)

Sunday, Dec. 21 – San Diego at Tampa Bay (Flex Week, Teams Subject to Change)

Sunday, Dec. 28 – (Flex Week, Teams TBA)

Dec. 1 (8:30 ET): Jacksonville at Houston: No thanks

Don't dismiss this one so easily, this gamemight be far better than we all realize right now...JMHO <_<

Don't dismiss this one so easily, this gamemight be far better than we all realize right now...JMHO <_<

In a bet i do with a buddy, we write down our playoff predictions at a couple times of year, i chose houston to be a playoff team next year, when we did it at the end of the season, i still believe that.

:thumbsup:

Monday nights are a joke since they switched. Just like Sunday nights used to be.

I don't really understand how anyone knows whether they will be good games or not.

I don't see anything wrong with most of these choices off that bat - a good mix of teams, some division rivalries, a few exciting offenses and a few up and coming teams like Buffalo and Houtson who don't get much exposure otherwise.

Vikes games just ok? First non-Brett game plus AD; and one of the highest scoring offenses in the Saints with Bush, Colston, Brees along with AD.

Sorry all the games can't be New England, the Cowboys, or whatever front running BS we always have to watch anyway. You think the rest of the country might be sick of having those teams shoved down our throats by Fox and CBS every year?

I want to see AZ with Leinart, Fitz, and Boldin, I want to see some of these other teams I never get a chance to see.

I concur...... I'm looking forward to about 80% of these games.

Thursday, Sept. 4 – Washington Redskins at New York Giants* ok game

Sunday, Sept. 7 – Chicago Bears at Indianapolis Colts ok game

Sunday, Sept. 14 – Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns good game

Sunday, Sept. 21 – Dallas Cowboys at Green Bay Packers good game

Sunday, Sept. 28 – Philadelphia Eagles at Chicago Bears ok game

Sunday, Oct. 5 – Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jaguars good game

Sunday, Oct. 12 – New England Patriots at San Diego Chargers good game

Sunday, Oct. 19 – Seattle Seahawks at Tampa Bay Buccaneers ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sunday, Oct. 26 – No game scheduled due to World Series Game 4 (FNIA airs 7-8 p.m.)

Sunday, Nov. 2 – New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts good game

Sunday, Nov. 9 – New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles ok game

Sunday, Nov. 16 – Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins (Flex Week, Teams Subject to Change) ok game

Sunday, Nov. 23 – Indianapolis Colts at San Diego Chargers (Flex Week, Teams Subject to Change) good game

Sunday, Nov. 30 – Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings (Flex Week, Teams Subject to Change) ZZZZZZZZ

Sunday, Dec. 7 – New England Patriots at Seattle Seahawks (Flex Week, Teams Subject to Change) likely blowout....so ZZZZZZ

Sunday, Dec. 14 – New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys (Flex Week, Teams Subject to Change) good game

Sunday, Dec. 21 – San Diego at Tampa Bay (Flex Week, Teams Subject to Change) ZZZZZZZZZ

Sunday, Dec. 28 – (Flex Week, Teams TBA)

much better schedule. This is what monday night -should- look like. you can argue this game or that on MNF but put these side by side and it's an easy call.

Cleveland at Buffalo? against Philthy? are you serious? cleveland at freaking buffalo! :music_guitarred:

Bills crowd will be rockin :doublethumbsup:

Im not ready to say that schedule is good. Bears are scheduled for Sunday night 3 times.

Im not ready to say that schedule is good. Bears are scheduled for Sunday night 3 times.

1 of them will for sure be flex'ed out though.

I skimmed through this last night. It doesn't seem that bad to me.

Sept. 8 (7 ET): Minnesota at Green Bay:

Their showcasing Adrian Peterson - and that guy alone is worth watching the game for. Plus, it's Green Bay's first game in what, more than a decade where Brett Favre won't be under center. It could be a lot worse here.

Sept. 8 (10:15 ET): Denver at Oakland:

Well, I am a Jay Cutler fan, but yea, this one makes you scratch your head.

Sept. 15 (8:30 ET): Philadelphia at Dallas:

Eagles and Cowboys on MNF is always an event.

Sept. 22 (8:30 ET): New York Jets at Chargers:

Jets can be a bit of a snooze, but the Chargers aren't. Maybe the Jets surprise with all the new additions they've made. Not a match-up I mind.

Sept. 29 (8:30 ET): Baltimore at Pittsburgh:

I'm actually tired of seeing Ravens vs. Steelers games, but yea, this should be a solid one. Just nothing I'd be excited about. I have more interest in all the other games more than I do in this one.

Oct. 6 (8:30 ET): Minnesota at New Orleans:

Adrian Peterson against a Saints offense with Brees, Bush and Colston? I'll watch.

Oct. 13 (8:30 ET): New York Giants at Cleveland:

Should be good.

Oct. 20 (8:30 ET): Denver at New England:

Good again.

Oct. 27 (8:30 ET): Indianapolis at Tennessee:

Should be another worth watching for one reason or another.

Nov. 3 (8:30 ET): Pittsburgh at Washington:

I know I'll enjoy this a lot more than the PIT/BAL match-up.

Nov. 10 (8:30 ET): San Francisco at Arizona:

I don't mind catching Cardinals games. Could of been against a better opponent, but it'll be fun if Frank Gore, VD, Leinart, Fitz, and Boldin can all put on a show.

Nov. 17 (8:30 ET): Cleveland at Buffalo:

Cleveland seems to have turn the corner. Buffalo is trying to make it happen. Might be a surprisingly good game to watch.

Nov. 24 (8:30 ET): Green Bay at New Orleans:

Meh, not the same without Favre. If Aaron Rodgers holds his own though, then yea, this should be fun.

Dec. 1 (8:30 ET): Jacksonville at Houston:

I like watching the Jacksonville team. I like getting to catch the Texans too when I can - guess it's cause i like seein Matt Schaub play. This one sounds bland, but I think it's a fairly decent match-up.

Dec. 8 (8:30 ET): Tampa Bay at Carolina:

Yuck!

Dec. 15 (8:30 ET): Cleveland at Philadelphia:

I think it should be a good one.

Dec. 22 (8:30 ET): Green Bay at Chicago:

Really don't need to see the Packers in three MNF games without Favre on the roster. You know the announcers are gonna be talking about him nonstop in each and every one too, which will just get annoying. Maybe their hoping Favre is somehow starting again for the Packers by then....lol

All in all though, I like how it looks on paper a lot better then I have in past seasons. Just my take on it though. :pointstosky:

Bills crowd will be rockin :angry:

two all time choke artist franchises playing to see who is mathematically eliminated first. whoopie

at least a dallas buffalo matchup would be interesting, I still laugh at those 'rockin' idiots when i think of that game.

browns and bills being all-time pathetic teams just take away a prime time spot from decent teams. :pointstosky:

two all time choke artist franchises playing to see who is mathematically eliminated first. whoopie

at least a dallas buffalo matchup would be interesting, I still laugh at those 'rockin' idiots when i think of that game.

browns and bills being all-time pathetic teams just take away a prime time spot from decent teams. :thumbsup:

"decent teams"

like what, another packers-bears matchup? :unsure:

browns and bills being all-time pathetic teams just take away a prime time spot from decent teams. :thumbsup:

Cowboys are annoying, them and their bandwagon fans. Their crowd is usually rockin though....wait... :unsure:

Cowboys are annoying, them and their bandwagon fans. Their crowd is usually rockin though....wait... :thumbsup:

Now that I think about it, a Dallas buffalo super bowl would be pretty sweet. I've never seen a team score a hunnert before.

Holy shiot, GH, what do you have against the Browns? They went 10-6 last year, they're young, they have four offensive all-stars and a gunslinging mentality. That's the kind of teams people want to watch, hence the three Monday night games.

You can't seriously be judging how teams will play on Monday night based on anything past last year.

Holy shiot, GH, what do you have against the Browns? They went 10-6 last year, they're young, they have four offensive all-stars and a gunslinging mentality. That's the kind of teams people want to watch, hence the three Monday night games.

You can't seriously be judging how teams will play on Monday night based on anything past last year.

They are the Browns. Put them at 1st and goal with 3 minutes left in the AFC title game and up by 13 points against a true winner

franchise and they will blow it.

They are the Browns.

browns=philthy=buffalo=detroit=cincinnati=crapcrapcrap

Now that I think about it, a Dallas buffalo super bowl would be pretty sweet. I've never seen a team score a hunnert before.

good one....

They are the Browns. Put them at 1st and goal with 3 minutes left in the AFC title game and up by 13 points against a true winner

franchise and they will blow it.

They are the Browns.

browns=philthy=buffalo=detroit=cincinnati=crapcrapcrap

Lets have Pats - Colts every week.

That'd be fun.

Do you really need to get your panties in a bunch?

Sounds like someone's having a rotten day. :rolleyes:

Lets have Pats - Colts every week.

That'd be fun.

Do you really need to get your panties in a bunch?

and this year when you have two dog teams playing in prime time, you will say: what a crappy matchup

2007 patriots/ravens: 18.3million viewers

the next week: giants/falcons 8.5million viewers

peeps know a bad game when they see it

and this year when you have two dog teams playing in prime time, you will say: what a crappy matchup

2007 patriots/ravens: 18.3million viewers

the next week: giants/falcons 8.5million viewers

peeps know a bad game when they see it

its come to be expected. they can't all be great games. what if one of the games you like ends up having a team that fell apart this year. you can't predict who the good teams will be. there are only a handful surefire good teams. they can't play every week in primetime. it's good to see some different teams once in a while, even if they suck.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories and I've never said any NFL game was was fixed. If you're gonna type nonsene at least be accurate. Oh wait, I forgot who I was responding to. Carry on nimwit! :doublethumbsup:

So what were you implying in this post

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...t&p=3549257

or this

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...t&p=3567434

or this

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...t&p=2987459

Do you really need me to keep going with this? You know darn well you have been talking about XL being fixed for 2 years now. Everyone on this board knows it. You can't hide what you have said.

I am happy though that you have changed your tune perhaps you can get on with your life now?