Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Karate Kid is on AMC right now

Get your TIVO's ready. Karate Kid is on now, then Karate Kid 2 and then Karate Kid again after that. :doublethumbsup:

I was in need of a Johnny Lawrence fix

Success! :doublethumbsup:

NICE CAR MRS. LARUSSO!!!

I've had Karate Kid DVR'd for a while....needed Part II. :sleep:

Also, loved part III. Terry Silver. :blink:

I just watched the end. :sleep:

It never gets old. The wife even found mild humor in my quoting every line 5 seconds before it is said.

"Sweep the leg...........do you have a problem with that?"

I just watched the end. :sleep:

It never gets old. The wife even found mild humor in my quoting every line 5 seconds before it is said.

I used to masterbate to the chick in KK. I think her name was Ralph Macchio.

I still don't understand why Tommy and Dutch lost to Daniel. This still makes no sense to me when both matches were tied 1-1 when Daniel was ruled winner. Tommy and Dutch both got the first point on him and then Daniel came back and evened things up and then it was over and he moved on to the next round. Bobby was really the best member of the Cobra Kai and would've dominated Daniel if given the chance. Johnny really dropped the ball cause Bobby was the one who injured Daniel to make things easier for Johnny.

I still don't understand why Tommy and Dutch lost to Daniel. This still makes no sense to me when both matches were tied 1-1 when Daniel was ruled winner. Tommy and Dutch both got the first point on him and then Daniel came back and evened things up and then it was over and he moved on to the next round. Bobby was really the best member of the Cobra Kai and would've dominated Daniel if given the chance. Johnny really dropped the ball cause Bobby was the one who injured Daniel to make things easier for Johnny.

:bandana:

I just watched the end. :bandana:

I watched it from bed. :dunno:

Wasn't in HD though. :thumbsdown:

I lost all respect for John Kreese not being able to kick Miyagi's ass at the beginning of II. :bandana:

I lost all respect for John Kreese not being able to kick Miyagi's ass at the beginning of II. :bandana:

Karate Kid III was a pretty bad movie, but I friggin loved it. John Kreese made it worth watching, especially near the end when he scares Daniel-Son

BONNZAAAAIIIIII!!!!! :bandana:

Especially falling for for the car window trick a 2nd time.

I used to masterbate to the chick in KK. I think her name was Ralph Macchio.

:bandana:

Caught part of 2 on AMC this AM. Was on IMDB and reading about who was in the movie and got a kick out of Pat Morita's stage name when he did stand-up.

Especially falling for for the car window trick a 2nd time.

:thumbsdown: :banana:

I was in need of a Johnny Lawrence an Elisabeth Shue fix

Success! :thumbsdown:

NICE CAR CANS MRS. LARUSSO!!! MS. SHUE!!!

:banana:

I had the biggest crush on Elizabeth Shue for years after that movie, then when she was all slutty in Leaving Las Vegas....I was once more taken with her...

Once of the things that drew me to my wife was her uncanny similarity in appearance to Elizabeth Shue... :thumbsdown:

I had the biggest crush on Elizabeth Shue for years after that movie, then when she was all slutty in Leaving Las Vegas....I was once more taken with her...

Once of the things that drew me to my wife was her uncanny similarity in appearance to Elizabeth Shue... :thumbsdown:

I fell back in love with Shue when I saw her in the shower bleeding in Leaving Las Vegas. :banana:

I always was confused when Johnny had totally sweatty, wet hair in some scenes during the Tepper montage (you're the best around) at the end, and then his glorious mane would be totally dried and looking :music_guitarred: just a few scenes later. :pointstosky:

"Daniel LaRusso is going to fight????? ........................... DANIEL LARUSSO IS GOING TO FIGHT!!!!!!"

:music_guitarred:

I always was confused when Johnny had totally sweatty, wet hair in some scenes during the Tepper montage (you're the best around) at the end, and then his glorious mane would be totally dried and looking :pointstosky: just a few scenes later. :overhead:

Not to mention that towards the beginning of the movie, when he's walking with Shue and her snotty rich friend, he talks about his bike and when snotty rich friend asks what kind of motorcycle he has, he says it's a "Miyagi Turbo", but he didn't even know Miyagi's name yet. WTF?? Oh, and I agree with the earlier post that two of his matches ended when the points were 1 to 1. I guess Larusso gets 2 points when he lands a punch??

And I'm not ashamed to say I have a mix CD with "You're The Best (Around)" as one of the downloaded tracks. :overhead:

Once of the things that drew me to my wife was her uncanny similarity in appearance to Elizabeth Shue.

Elizabeth Shue is 500 pounds and black? :pointstosky:

And I'm not ashamed to say I have a mix CD with "You're The Best (Around)" as one of the downloaded tracks. :o

Ummmm... Bob Tepper is a true legend...everyone should own that song. :dunno:

You guys gonna go see The Karate Kid Remake ??

:dunno:

Adam McCune

Someone needs to put this idea in a body bag!

Dec 11th, 2007

I didn't think I'd have to take a shat this morning but now I feel one coming on. :o

The only thing that could make this worse is if it's directed by Michael Bay. Then people would be in the theater saying to themselves:

"I don't remember this many explosions in the original Karate kid"

Bobby was really the best member of the Cobra Kai

:dunno:

Mr Lawrence would kick your adams apple through your asswhole. He held back on pieces of shiit he would eat for breakfast :o

They obviously skipped some of the scenes when editting the movie.