Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Clear signs of douchebaggery

We've gone this far without the Ginormous Welder Sunglasses??

Stupid on Wimmens, Dooshbaggity on Mens. :pointstosky:

agreed...while we're at it, how about the use of the word "ginormous" ..it may just be douchebaggery :lol:

what about the Hollister wearing douches?

like this douche

at first I was reading it as Ho-Lister, like "I'm on the ho list".

agreed...while we're at it, how about the use of the word "ginormous" ..it may just be douchebaggery :pointstosky:

I'll add.......anyone over 22 using the words 'whatevs', IDK, or BFF.

:pointstosky:

for the record..there was a woman attached to my cack rememeber? or do u only focus on what u desire fahogat

I believe there are exceptions to the rules.

For instance, socks with sandals is accetable in Seattle.

Sun glasses indoors is acceptable after eye surgery.

$epphori$ is acceptable around these parts.

alsomaybenotthelastone

I'll add.......anyone over 14 using the words 'whatevs', IDK, or BFF.

fixed :pointstosky:

I believe there are exceptions to the rules.

For instance, socks with sandals is accetable in Seattle.

Sun glasses indoors is acceptable after eye surgery.

$epphori$ is acceptable around these parts.

alsomaybenotthelastone

I am all set being accepted in the ghey bay area :pointstosky:

I don't mind the larger sunglasses. These actually work better (keep the sun out of your eyes) and look way better than those tiny wire ones or the old school redneck Oakleys. Now there is a limit to size but the bigger lens that wrap I prefer.

Now if you are trying to rock the Aviators with you collar popped you need an ass whooping.

Wearing jeans that have holes in them when you purchased them. :pointstosky:

If you are over the age of 15 and wear your hair like a skateboard ramp. (cropped short with the sides and top mashed down and the front swooped up) then you are a douchbag.

This is a kid haircut. HTH

If you are over the age of 15 and wear your hair like a skateboard ramp. (cropped short with the sides and top mashed down and the front swooped up) then you are a douchbag.

Uh-oh. Newbie's in trouble.

On your swimming pool deck or in your house- acceptable

Mowing your grass or washing your car- dooshbag

(Caveat being if your lawn is fenced-in, out of public-sight.)

I go shirtless often while doing yard work. It is 110 degrees and every so often I jump in the pool. So fock you. :cheers:

Also I'm wearing jorts right now. :unsure:

guys that fold there arms during pictures to make their biceps look bigger. douchebaggery!

or to look like Run-DMC... :cheers:

For the ladies:

Just because there are three of you taking a picture does not mean it is mandatory to do the Charlies Angels (finger guns pointed up) pose. :cheers:

Why do you have to get personal? :cheers:

And one more thing, speaking of taking pictures.

If you consider yourself part of the male species then please, for the love of God, do not do this.

1. Pose for a picture

2. Immediately yell to look at the photo on the back of the camera to see if you look good.

3. Ask for a re-take.

This thread has me fired up. Bunch of focking douchebags.

I go shirtless often while doing yard work. It is 110 degrees and every so often I jump in the pool. So fock you. :cheers:

The only two guys who have argued the 'shirtless" point, are both guys who've posted shirtless pics on this board.

Go figure.

gutterboy admitted to wearing flip flops in public.

need anymore proof how douchey flip flops are?

I'd like to add the drinking of super large energy drinks is completely douchebaggery. You don't need to supersize your redbull. :cheers:

I'd like to add the drinking of super large energy drinks is completely douchebaggery. You don't need to supersize your redbull. :cheers:

X

Sorry. This does not qualify. The other examples are guys doing what I like to call "Peacocking". Ways of showing off, similar to when a peacock shows off it's tailfeathers.

Drinking those large energy drinks may qualify as stupid, but not douchebaggery. (IMO, of course)

I am all set being accepted in the ghey bay area :cheers:

The way I hear it, you were recently elected the mayor of ghey provincetown. And your 1st act was sex on the beach.

The only two guys who have argued the 'shirtless" point, are both guys who've posted shirtless pics on this board.

Go figure.

and the guys on here who don't like being shirtless in public are fat a$$es go figure.. :wave:

The way I hear it, you were recently elected the mayor of ghey provincetown. And your 1st act was sex on the beach.

nope sorry to dissapoint u bro...but I am not ghey..p u s s y is all I like....ask ur mom..she'll tell ya

X

Sorry. This does not qualify. The other examples are guys doing what I like to call "Peacocking". Ways of showing off, similar to when a peacock shows off it's tailfeathers.

Drinking those large energy drinks may qualify as stupid, but not douchebaggery. (IMO, of course)

wrong. Being a fellow Bay Area resident, you should know that supersized monster drinks are as trendy as giant sunglasses.

Drink coffee or a normal sized energy drink. You do not need to supersize your redbull you addict.

and the guys on here who don't like being shirtless in public are fat a$$es go figure.. :wave:

My stomach looks like a washboard and my back looks like 40 miles of bad road, and yet I still don't go in public without a shirt on. I'm not pompous enough to think anyone else wants to see me topless.

HTH

And one more thing, speaking of taking pictures.

If you consider yourself part of the male species then please, for the love of God, do not do this.

1. Pose for a picture

2. Immediately yell to look at the photo on the back of the camera to see if you look good.

3. Ask for a re-take.

This thread has me fired up. Bunch of focking douchebags.

Can we just add for the record: Guys who take pictures when they go out?? Definite Doosh material there. Leave it for the biitches.

If you're at your kid's soccer game, if you're taking pictures of your kids, your family, the Grand Canyon, fine. If you're taking pics - or demanding that someone you don't even know takes pics - of you and your dooshbag friends at the bar to prove that you actually have friends - fock the fock off.

I forgot to list another clear sign of douchebaggery- Wearing sunglasses indoors.

How about wearing sunglasses backwards with the lenses on your neck.

My stomach looks like a washboard and my back looks like 40 miles of bad road, and yet I still don't go in public without a shirt on. I'm not pompous enough to think anyone else wants to see me topless.

HTH

:rolleyes:

Move over surferskin, there is a new sheriff in my town :wave:

and the guys who don't like being shirtless in public are fat a$$es go figure.. :wave:

Alright phag boy. I'm about tired of your rooning of threads, stalking of edjr, and mindless drivel. Let me break it down for you real slow.

Going shirtless is great at the beach, at the pool, in your backyard, or in your house. However if you are walking down the focking street, or jogging in a neighborhood with your shirt off then you are a DOUCHEBAG! There are no if's, and's, or but's about it.

Go figure.

I haven't posted a shirtless pic :wave:

nope sorry to dissapoint u bro...but I am not ghey..p u s s y is all I like....ask ur mom..she'll tell ya

methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Can we just add for the record: Guys who take pictures when they go out?? Definite Doosh material there. Leave it for the biitches.

If you're at your kid's soccer game, if you're taking pictures of your kids, your family, the Grand Canyon, fine. If you're taking pics - or demanding that someone you don't even know takes pics - of you and your dooshbag friends at the bar to prove that you actually have friends - fock the fock off.

How else will they have pictures to add to their myspace?

:wave: you are not ghey? but like old fat chicks?

HTH

I don't consider doing yard work "out in public." :wave:

Alright phag boy. I'm about tired of your rooning of threads, stalking of edjr, and mindless drivel. Let me break it down for you real slow.

Going shirtless is great at the beach, at the pool, in your backyard, or in your house. However if you are walking down the focking street, or jogging in a neighborhood with your shirt off then you are a DOUCHEBAG! There are no if's, and's or but's about it.

I dont walk down the street shirtless...but I drive shirtless...is that ghey?.. :wave:

so r u the actual buttplug that EDJR uses?

Going shirtless is great at the beach, at the pool, in your backyard, or in your house. However if you are walking down the focking street, or jogging in a neighborhood with your shirt off then you are a DOUCHEBAG! There are no if's, and's or but's about it.

Thats the point that I was trying to make, I hang around the house w/o a shirt but never go around town w/o one.

unless I go to a park and throw frisbee or the lake of course.

:wave:

Glad someone else noticed. I have hardly posted here in the last week and I feel like I have a shadow.

and for the record - no shirt in public other than the beach or around water = white trash