Sign in to follow this  
yostevo

Die Nasty Dynasty League Info.

Lets hybrid this biatch.

Give us $100 and Auction until each team has 4 players.

Then snake draft the rest to speed it up....

or something.

blind bidding auction draft!!!! ;)

I'd join in a flash if there is still a spot and if you would be willing to work with me on the timing of when the fees are due. i.e. I'd need to split up paying that first $100.00. Yes, I am a poor mofo at this point in time.But, I can also be counted on to show up prepared and on time for the draft. and stay active throughout the season regardless of how well my team is doing. Also, I'd definately like to include at least a few IDP positions.

Put me on the maybe list, no sense in trading for anything but TOP NOTCH players with the current plan. Its either Dynasty or its not IMO. True dynastys are won and lost in the later rounds, this plan focks that up IMO. This only makes the draft order more important. Ill have to rethink this one, give me a bit.

~STICK

where is a focking gun when you need one

What? I just think a dynasty should be a dynasty. Strategy planning and execution will be completely different with this setup.

~STICK

Don't mind me. I'm just pissed because after I go and say like a chump: "THIS IS HOW THE LEAGUE IS GOING TO BE" I read your post and I actually agree with it. The reason I started this thread was to do a pure dynasty league. This keeper into a dynasty just sucks my balls.

There I said it. Admitting your mistake is the first step. I got caught up in the whole compromising bullsh!t.

Now that we are officially doing a DYNASTY league again. How are we drafting?? :shocking: :wub:

Don't mind me. I'm just pissed because after I go and say like a chump: "THIS IS HOW THE LEAGUE IS GOING TO BE" I read your post and I actually agree with it. The reason I started this thread was to do a pure dynasty league. This keeper into a dynasty just sucks my balls.

There I said it. Admitting your mistake is the first step. I got caught up in the whole compromising bullsh!t.

Now that we are officially doing a DYNASTY league again. How are we drafting?? :shocking: :wub:

Let people blindly bid an amount of money for draft position.

$50 fee, plus the 1 blind bid.

Whoever bids most, gets first pick. 2nd most gets 2nd pick. etc. If people bid the same, pick those from a hat. Then once 1st round positions are established, serpentine.

First year payouts will be bigger obviously.

Whoever bids most, gets first pick. 2nd most gets 2nd pick. etc. If people bid the same, pick those from a hat. Then once 1st round positions are established, serpentine.

This I can deal with if its such a big deal.

~STICK

This I can deal with if its such a big deal.

~STICK

I'm going to laugh when you bid $160 and the 2nd highest bid is like $11.

I'm out if that is what is decided...but if you are going to bid once, why not just do an auction draft. :overhead:

I'm going to laugh when you bid $160 and the 2nd highest bid is like $11.

I think I have stated that I do NOT want the first bid :overhead:

~STICK

If we're gonna snake just make it focking random.

Agree with this the most.

~STICK

Ok. Lets have a 12 person online poker tournament to determine draft order.

I don't care that much, but I understand why some people hate the thought of pulling names out of a hat for draft order in a dynasty format.

I think I have stated that I do NOT want the first bid :overhead:

~STICK

Then I'd laugh when you bid $8 because you thought that would be middle of the pack, but the other 11 players bid $1 and you are stuck with number 1.

Then I'd laugh when you bid $8 because you thought that would be middle of the pack, but the other 11 players bid $1 and you are stuck with number 1.

leave me alone I bid .01

~STICK

Money is an issue for some people. The advantage would be obvious to those who can depart with more.

Money is an issue for some people. The advantage would be obvious to those who can depart with more.

Who is going to pay a lot of money to get the 1st pick in $50 league?

If someone wants to pay $50 for the 1st pick? LET THEM! it's way better than picking it out of a hat and it's more money the league has to play with.

Who is going to pay a lot of money to get the 1st pick in $50 league?

If someone wants to pay $50 for the 1st pick? LET THEM! it's way better than picking it out of a hat and it's more money the league has to play with.

So in other words, allow people to buy the supposed better picks rather than allowing everyone at least a 1 in 12 chance of getting them. :banana:

Some people will have no chance at paying any extra money, and that's wrong. :shocking:

We all have the exact same odds with the draft randomizer. How could it be any more fair than that? I've been racking my brain for a solution that's better and I'm not hearing it. If a straight up randomizer doesn't work for most people then I would compromise and agree with what you mentioned earlier Ed. Randomize the draft this year but next year the order gets flipped and then in year 3 reverts back to worse records dictate order. All the other solutions seem severely flawed.

http://www.profantasysports.com/draft_randomizer/

Keep the money low to promote longevity... who wants to buy into a dynasty league when u r looking at 12th again? Keep it no higher than $50. + a good site share.

You know what,? whomever the commish will be. Can set it up, then we can abide by it or quit. I don't care really, just give me the rules.

:music_guitarred:

so is this league full yet? if not, i'd defnitely be interested. someone fill me in on the details if there's an opening still. every league needs a liberal lunatic right?

So in other words, allow people to buy the supposed better picks rather than allowing everyone at least a 1 in 12 chance of getting them. :overhead:

Some people will have no chance at paying any extra money, and that's wrong. :music_guitarred:

We all have the exact same odds with the draft randomizer. How could it be any more fair than that? I've been racking my brain for a solution that's better and I'm not hearing it. If a straight up randomizer doesn't work for most people then I would compromise and agree with what you mentioned earlier Ed. Randomize the draft this year but next year the order gets flipped and then in year 3 reverts back to worse records dictate order. All the other solutions seem severely flawed.

http://www.profantasysports.com/draft_randomizer/

Alrighty, but we're not doing the order until everyone pays.

so is this league full yet? if not, i'd defnitely be interested. someone fill me in on the details if there's an opening still. every league needs a liberal lunatic right?

TorridJoe that you?

Scoring System?

edjr 1 pt more than whoever he plays each week :music_guitarred:

decimal scoring 6 pts for all TD's NO IDP. No pts per reception ?

eta: I'm off to Deej, so I'll be back in the morning. :overhead:

edjr 1 pt more than whoever he plays each week :music_guitarred:

decimal scoring 6 pts for all TD's NO IDP. No pts per reception ?

eta: I'm off to Deej, so I'll be back in the morning. :lol:

Is this official? I thought you quit? :overhead:

He'll quit after I hand him his butt plug filled ass week 1. :music_guitarred:

Is this official? I thought you quit? :music_guitarred:

A better question would be is it official he's the commish? I'm fine with that. I've never done decimal scoring so whatever there but I do vote no on PPR.

You are #11 of 12

:music_guitarred:

You are #11 of 12

:overhead:

You're not gonna steal my $$ like that Q.Lazz db did right? We LieDown fans need to stick together! :music_guitarred:

You're not gonna steal my $$ like that Q.Lazz db did right? We LieDown fans need to stick together! :music_guitarred:

I retired as a Lion's fan but I'll still steal yo money. I mean, I still live in the burbs of Detroit so what else would you expect? :overhead:

Seriously, is it posted? :overhead:

I posted what I think are the most important aspects of the scoring system in the OP but I'll let our commissioner Ed :music_guitarred: :unsure: decide if we are going to roll with that.

As I mentioned wayyy earlier, I will collect the cash because this was my idea and I don't trust any of you fools. :Mr-T: ;) No really.

I posted what I think are the most important aspects of the scoring system in the OP but I'll let our commissioner Ed :music_guitarred: :overhead: decide if we are going to roll with that.

As I mentioned wayyy earlier, I will collect the cash because this was my idea and I don't trust any of you fools. :unsure: ;) No really.

Can I mail you a check....................and not worry about you taking that hundreds of dollars :Mr-T: out of my account.

Can I mail you a check....................and not worry about you taking that hundreds of dollars :overhead: out of my account.

Nigerian money orders is how I roll. :music_guitarred:

Nigerian money orders is how I roll. :music_guitarred:

Seriously though, can I mail you a check???? I don't have a credit card but if you need me too, I can get one of those prepaid Visa cards and pay that way, however that works.

Seriously though, can I mail you a check???? I don't have a credit card but if you need me too, I can get one of those prepaid Visa cards and pay that way, however that works.

You can send me a check but I will prefer Pay pal from those who do have a credit card.

It's a tip that I will be cashing that check so make sure it clears. :music_guitarred:

You can send me a check but I will prefer Pay pal from those who do have a credit card.

It's a tip that I will be cashing that check so make sure it clears. :music_guitarred:

No problem. I will mail it as soon as this thing is a done deal to make sure it has plenty of time to clear before this starts up.

We only need one more owner people. Step up