Sign in to follow this  
yostevo

Die Nasty Dynasty League Info.

As I mentioned wayyy earlier, I will collect the cash because this was my idea and I don't trust any of you fools.

:dunno:

I'm the only one on this board that has collected money several times in the past 3 years and paid out each time the event ended.

Ask around.

I even did a secret santa with 9 other people. they all sent me the presents, I took pictures, wrapped them and sent them to the right people (used my own money for shipping, some people chipped in extra)

<_<

I'm the only one on this board that has collected money several times in the past 3 years and paid out each time the event ended.

Ask around.

I even did a secret santa with 9 other people. they all sent me the presents, I took pictures, wrapped them and sent them to the right people (used my own money for shipping, some people chipped in extra)

I was being facetious when saying I didn't trust you guys. I'm just trying to help with the duties Ed. You are more than welcome to take on all the responsibilities (including finances) of this league if you are the commish. However, we need a declaration of that to ensure that there is a final word to our future discussions. Agreed?

:nono:

Ask around.

I'll meat you at S. Station with 50 bucks. <_<

I will take the last spot if someone could answer/verify below:

3 divisions of 4 teams -

3 division winners plus 3 wildcards make the playoffs - top 2 teams get a bye in week 14

superbowl is week 16

play everyone in your division twice (6 games) plus 7 other teams outside of divison (13 games total)

ability to trade future draft picks (2-3 years ahead)

normal waiver process between Sun-Wed (worst to first), then first come first serve Thu-Sun (kickoff)

league is hosted on MFL

Questions:

Any IR spots?

Is it .1 points per 1 yeard rushing (that is true decimal scoring)

No flex?

ETA: Most important question - what is the payout structure?

I will take the last spot if someone could answer/verify below:

3 divisions of 4 teams - yes

3 division winners plus 3 wildcards make the playoffs - top 2 teams get a bye in week 14 Yes

superbowl is week 16 Absolutely

play everyone in your division twice (6 games) plus 7 other teams outside of divison (13 games total) The only thing I would change here is that I'm all for a doubleheader in one week (usually wk 11 because of no bye weeks) to make sure you play everyone in the league at least once. So 14 gms total

ability to trade future draft picks (2-3 years ahead) yes

normal waiver process between Sun-Wed (worst to first), then first come first serve Thu-Sun (kickoff) I would imagine yes

league is hosted on MFL This has been posted

Questions:

Any IR spots? Not sure but I vote no

Is it .1 points per 1 yeard rushing (that is true decimal scoring) I'm not familiar with decimal scoring so I'l defer

No flex? I run flex positions in my leagues but I'm willing to stick to the suggested format of 2 RB 3 WR but either way <_<

I'm not the "official" commish but I can throw in my .02 since I will be helping to moderate this.

Sounds good, I dont mind the doubleheader at all - if you guys can post the payout structure that would be awesome. Some leagues dish out way too much money. I'm hoping this pays out the top 3 - no payout for points scored, etc.

One last stupid little thing, is tie-breakers. Obviously record, then...division record then points scored?

Count me in - whoever is collecting the cash, please email me at "usurpers26 at comcast dot net" with your paypal addy.

<_<

I'm not the "official" commish but I can throw in my .02 since I will be helping to moderate this.

I was being facetious when saying I didn't trust you guys. I'm just trying to help with the duties Ed. You are more than welcome to take on all the responsibilities (including finances) of this league if you are the commish. However, we need a declaration of that to ensure that there is a final word to our future discussions. Agreed?

Agreed. Let's get the 12 people and a board so we can discuss it all.

Looks like we are set. I asked for two alternates in case someone backs out. Care to address some of ursurper's questions for clarity?

Sounds good, I dont mind the doubleheader at all - if you guys can post the payout structure that would be awesome. Some leagues dish out way too much money. I'm hoping this pays out the top 3 - no payout for points scored, etc. I'll leave that to Ed to decide

One last stupid little thing, is tie-breakers. Obviously record, then...division record then points scored? Tiebreakers I do: points scored/head to head/divisional in that order. That is my suggestion because it usually advances the best teams.

Count me in - whoever is collecting the cash, please email me at "usurpers26 at comcast dot net" with your paypal addy.

<_<

I trust edjr. <_< Now step up and get all the info compiled in one spot. Rules, payouts, structure, emails, etc. etc. etc. so we can quickly hammer out all details of the league. I am looking to start drafting ASAP. :wub:

BTW, I vote for a slow draft (but not too slow).

Looking forward to this league. :nono:

jdliam@hotmail.com

We can always start an "email" draft via MFL and if it looks like it won't finish in time change to a live draft at a set date.

Having said that, as long as people check their email and the website every other day or so we will have plenty of time to complete a 25-30 round draft this way.

Edjr - if you need any help setting up MFL let me know. I run 3 leagues on there. You can also copy another leagues scoring system - makes it a little easier than setting up from scratch.

I trust edjr. <_< Now step up and get all the info compiled in one spot. Rules, payouts, structure, emails, etc. etc. etc. so we can quickly hammer out all details of the league. I am looking to start drafting ASAP. :wub:

BTW, I vote for a slow draft (but not too slow).

Looking forward to this league. :nono:

jdliam@hotmail.com

being the weekend and all, i'll start to throw some stuff together on Monday and we can see where we are.

being the weekend and all, i'll start to throw some stuff together on Monday and we can see where we are.

Hey EDJR. If you are going to collect the money, can you send me an email from my member page so I can get this check mailed ASAP. I want to make sure you have my money by the time this thing gets going. TIA

do we have our league page set-up yet? i'd rather post my email info their, as to avoid unwanted spam. i'm all ready to pay up and start the fraft whenever we get it all sorted! this is going to be fun!

I would like to be considered for this league....

Lambert58

misorgius@yahoo.com

:cheers:

League name suggestions?

In no particular order:

1. Qlazz's Financial Advisory League

2. Butt Plug Die Nasty

3. Die Nasty Dynasty

4. Elisabeth Shue Sped Up My Puberty League

Hey EDJR. If you are going to collect the money, can you send me an email from my member page so I can get this check mailed ASAP. I want to make sure you have my money by the time this thing gets going. TIA

if you have a credit card and an email, you can still use paypal. you must at least have a bankcard.

I can send you a bill to your email, u dont have to sign up, u can just pay with a cc, ive used it before.

if you have a credit card and an email, you can still use paypal. you must at least have a bankcard.

I can send you a bill to your email, u dont have to sign up, u can just pay with a cc, ive used it before.

I can put it on a prepaid CC from Walmart. It is a Visa card and I bought stuff on-line with it just today. Would one of those work with an email bill you send??? Or do I need to do something else??

iamwoodfftoday@yahoo.com

:cheers:

Bigtraine at excite.com

The Fighting Neckbeards are ready for action!

League name suggestions?

In no particular order:

1. Qlazz's Financial Advisory League

2. Butt Plug Die Nasty

3. Die Nasty Dynasty

4. Elisabeth Shue Sped Up My Puberty League

3. Die Nasty Dynasty :headbanger:

Just an FYI to all, Rattlesnake has yet to commit. I received an email from him and he's going to check out the details.If he bails, then lambert58 can step up.

Just an FYI to all, Rattlesnake has yet to commit. I received an email from him and he's going to check out the details.If he bails, then lambert58 can step up.

Rattlesnake is OUT. lambert58 is in. The league is full, but we can still use alternates.

Someone needs to petition Mike FFT for a board for this league.

Unless you just want to use my board at TDZ. I'm sure most of you know where that is.

Someone needs to petition Mike FFT for a board for this league.

Unless you just want to use my board at TDZ. I'm sure most of you know where that is.

I'm on TDZ but I often seem to have problems with it being slow to load or not able to at all. :thumbsup:

Let's stay here and I'll summon Mike. Do we have a league name yet?

I'm on TDZ but I often seem to have problems with it being slow to load or not able to at all. :thumbsup:

Let's stay here and I'll summon Mike. Do we have a league name yet?

Is the league set up yet? I know it's on MFL, but do we have our page?

BTW: I'm almost done with my dynasty tiered rankings. You lewsuhs are in for a hurting!

Is the league set up yet? I know it's on MFL, but do we have our page?

BTW: I'm almost done with my dynasty tiered rankings. You lewsuhs are in for a hurting!

No page yet. Edjr says things should start rolling for this on Monday. I'm petitioning Mike for a forearm.

No page yet. Edjr says things should start rolling for this on Monday. I'm petitioning Mike for a forearm.

:thumbsup:

Maybe he can delete the 20 long abandoned while he's at it.

:pointstosky:

Maybe he can delete the 20 long abandoned while he's at it.

true that

I'm petitioning Mike for a forearm.

I'd prefer the draft be done on a board.

Do we have a league name yet?

I'll seconded number:

3. Die Nasty Dynasty

I'll seconded number:

3. Die Nasty Dynasty

....and the DNDL is born

:pointstosky:

The league forearm will probably be used for league chatter, trading block, etc....

I wouldn't expect the draft there but I guess if it's a slow draft, it may not matter.

....and the DNDL is born

:banana

The league forearm will probably be used for league chatter, trading block, etc....

I wouldn't expect the draft there but I guess if it's a slow draft, it may not matter.

If we do a slow draft...I'd prefer not to use my work email for a draft and regular email is blocked at my work along with most fantasy sites. If someone could just post the picks there I could make my picks via the board.

If it's all done in one sitting, then that wouldn't matter...just might be tough to do a 25-30 round draft over the internet in one day during the summer at this point. :pointstosky:

If we do a slow draft...I'd prefer not to use my work email for a draft and regular email is blocked at my work along with most fantasy sites. If someone could just post the picks there I could make my picks via the board.

If it's all done in one sitting, then that wouldn't matter...just might be tough to do a 25-30 round draft over the internet in one day during the summer at this point. :pointstosky:

Agreed. This is pretty much the only fantasy site not blocked at my work. If we did a slow fraft, I'd need picks posted on our league forearm. I'm also open to doing a 1 day draft via msn or online. We could even create a temporary league on Yahoo/ESPN, do the draft online, and then transfer it all into MFL (if MFL doesn't have online draft capabilities).

Either way we need to move pretty quick, because a slow draft could take a month+. The season is only a month and a half away!

Agreed. This is pretty much the only fantasy site not blocked at my work. If we did a slow fraft, I'd need picks posted on our league forearm. I'm also open to doing a 1 day draft via msn or online. We could even create a temporary league on Yahoo/ESPN, do the draft online, and then transfer it all into MFL (if MFL doesn't have online draft capabilities).

Either way we need to move pretty quick, because a slow draft could take a month+. The season is only a month and a half away!

We did an 18 round draft on Moz's board here at FFT a few months back. It didn't seem liked we really rushed, although there were days where we cranked out big chunks...also some slow days, esp. on the weekends. Anyway, it took a little over 3 weeks. I bet this group could jam out a 30 round draft in about three weeks...10 rounds per week. :pointstosky:

This draft is so important, I would rather do the slow draft via the bored. Just in case something were to go wrong with a live drafting site like yahoo.

MFL's online draft room works very well. You can also set it up as an "email" draft where we'd just go to our MFL site when it was our turn and pick, rinse and repeat.

MFL's online draft room works very well. You can also set it up as an "email" draft where we'd just go to our MFL site when it was our turn and pick, rinse and repeat.

:shocking:

We did an 18 round draft on Moz's board here at FFT a few months back. It didn't seem liked we really rushed, although there were days where we cranked out big chunks...also some slow days, esp. on the weekends. Anyway, it took a little over 3 weeks. I bet this group could jam out a 30 round draft in about three weeks...10 rounds per week. :dunno:

doing a dynasty draft takes a lot more research than a regular re-draft