Sign in to follow this  
jets24

Seinfeld quotes....

Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon... you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices, and I tell you, people do that all the time.

It was a one in a million shot doc, one in a million :thumbsdown:

:thumbsup:

"million to one"

"Kramer, listen to me. I'm never gonna have a child. If I lose this Frogger high score, that's it for me."

GEORGE: Hey, Jerry, remember Frogger? I used to be so into this game. Gettin' that frog across the street was my entire life.

JERRY: Yeah. And then you went on to...Well, it's a good game.

Hi, my name is George, I'm unemployed and I live with my parents.

John Lovitz character, revealing to George he's faking cancer to get sympathy:

Lovitz: George, I'm living a lie.

George: ppfftttt...just one? I'm living like twenty.

Hi, my name is George, I'm unemployed and I live with my parents.

:dunno:

Hey, I'm on First and...First. How can the same street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe. :thumbsdown:

A George divided against itself cannot stand! :thumbsdown:

"Toasting makes me uncomfortable. But toast I love. Never start the day without a good piece of toast. In fact, let's toast to toast."

Hey, I'm on First and...First. How can the same street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe. :(

:thumbsdown: an all time favorite of mine.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking: "What's this guy making such a big stink about old library books?" Well let me give you a hint, junior. Maybe we can live without libraries, people like you and me. Maybe. Sure, we're too old to change the world. But what about that kid, sitting down opening a book, right now, in a branch of the local library, and finding drawings of pee-pees and wee-wees in The Cat in the Hat and The Five Chinese Brothers. Doesn't he deserve better? Look, if you think this is about overdue fines and missing books, you better think again. This is about that kid's right to read a book without getting his mind warped. Or, maybe that turns you on, Seinfeld. Maybe that's how you get your kicks, you and your good-time buddies. Well I got a flash for you, joy-boy: Party time is over. You got seven days, Seinfeld. That is one week.

The haunting memories of lost love. May I? (signals to Mickey) Lights? (Mickey turns down the lights and Kramer lights a cigar) Our eyes met across the crowded hat store. I, a customer, and she a coquettish haberdasher. Oh, I pursued and she withdrew, then she pursued and I withdrew, and so we danced. I burned for her, much like the burning during urination that I would

experience soon afterwards.

"Yada... yada... yada..."

Women can yada through sex because the story usually lasts longer than the sex did. :thumbsdown:

"The second button literally makes or breaks the shirt. Look at it. It's too high. It's in no-man's land. You look like you live with your mother."

"Again with the sweatpants?"

"What? I'm comfortable."

"You know the message you're sending out to the world with these sweatpants? You're telling the world, 'I give up. I can't compete in normal society. I'm miserable, so I might as well be comfortable.'"

Technically, the opposite of tuna would be the salmon, since the salmon swims upstream.

What the hell did you trade Jay Buhner for?!? He had 30 home runs, over 100 RBIs last year, he's got a rocket for an arm, you don't know what the hell you're doin'!!

"I'm going to make the people feel my gonorrhea...and feel the gonorrhea in themselves!"

I don't know how you guys walk around with those things hanging down there...