Sign in to follow this  
thabib25

Steve Smith (CAR) in a fight !

Dude is an animal...that's the second fight today. The first one was on the moon. :banana:

This means his ready for a great season!!!

Smith isn't Smith without being a 100% pissed off SOB..

son... you got knocked da fock out !!!

This means his ready for a great season!!!

Smith isn't Smith without being a 100% pissed off SOB..

Till he snaps a leg. :banana:

maybe he gets a game becasue Goodell is who he is. Seriosuly a fight amongst teamates in PRACTICE sh!t happens like that when guys are going all out..

He didn't beat up a woman

run over a woman

use drugs

bite a mans leg in a strip club

get arrested several times

He beat the living fock out a grown man and I seriosuly doubt it was any sucker shot.

Hi is a pint sized Beast!!

Pound for pound - kid is the toughest SOB in football. Other than a few lineman not sure anyone on Panthers would want to tangle with him..

maybe he gets a game becasue Goodell is who he is.

Goodell's not going to have anything to do with it. Something will happen internally - you have to just to maintain discipline. But when you're one of the highest paid WR in the league, you don't sit long.

I like Steve Smith, too. I love the part of the story that describes Smith getting pulled off Lucas. I just imagine the defender lying in the fetal position as if he's losing a UFC fight. Makes me chuckle that the little offensive layer is taking out the defensive guy.

Makes you want to draft Smith just on principle.

Goodell's not going to have anything to do with it. Something will happen internally - you have to just to maintain discipline. But when you're one of the highest paid WR in the league, you don't sit long.

outwardsly Fox is condeming Smiths actions -- behind closed doors he is smiling knowing his #1 weapon is ready!

I just read that Peppers is having a VERY spirited camp as well, and teammates are saying he's very determined this year.

Couple that with Smith's attitude (which I LOVE BTW), and the Panthers could be up for a good season.

I just read that Peppers is having a VERY spirited camp as well, and teammates are saying he's very determined this year.

Couple that with Smith's attitude (which I LOVE BTW), and the Panthers could be up for a good season.

Smith - Peppers -- what odds on that fight? peppers has brute stregth an size - damn I :rolleyes: if I could bet against Smith.

I like Steve Smith, too. I love the part of the story that describes Smith getting pulled off Lucas. I just imagine the defender lying in the fetal position as if he's losing a UFC fight. Makes me chuckle that the little offensive layer is taking out the defensive guy.

Makes you want to draft Smith just on principle.

Just traded for him. :rolleyes:

Dude cost me a Fantasy Football Championship 2 or 3 years ago when he got ejected early on fighting against the Cowboys week 16. :overhead:

I still like him though. Traded him away though in one league.

Didn't he jack some guy up in the film room a few years ago?

Yeah, I believe the team suspended him for a game then. Stands to reason they will probably do so again. I imagine that Goddell will stay out of it and let them handle it internally.

Didn't he jack some guy up in the film room a few years ago?

Ya, at the very beginning of his career something similar happened. Smith is half crazy and you can tell he plays with a chip on his shoulder... but that's what makes him good. Still, he needs to channel that aggression towards opposing teams. The fight early on in his career resulted in injury (of the other player)... I believe he broke the other player's nose.

If I punched someone at work, I would be fired and probably go to jail.* That's what should happen to him.

*Also, who would cook the fries? :shocking:

Dude cost me a Fantasy Football Championship 2 or 3 years ago when he got ejected early on fighting against the Cowboys week 16. :shocking:

I still like him though. Traded him away though in one league.

Not that I owned him at the time, but that is exactly the incident I was thinking of.

This dude will be in jail within 5 years of leaving the NFL if not sooner. :banana:

You people are idiots.

Steve Smith again completely sucker punched a man while he was not looking with one knee on the ground resting after just coming off the field.

He did the same thing in 02 & had charges pressed & was sued. He also got a 1 game suspension.

He will miss at minimum 1 regular season, most likely 2 & up to 4.

John Fox isnt happy. Ken Lucas the teams #1 CB suffered serious facial damage around the eye, which could lead to long term issues.

The defense walked off the field & wont practice with O. The team is completely divided.

The little ###### Smith is in serious trouble.

You dopes are cheering him & praising him as some tough guy, yet twice now in the last 5 years he sucker punches his teammates from behind or the side. He doesnt have the balls to stand face to face & man up.

You people are idiots.

Steve Smith again completely sucker punched a man while he was not looking with one knee on the ground resting after just coming off the field.

He did the same thing in 02 & had charges pressed & was sued. He also got a 1 game suspension.

He will miss at minimum 1 regular season, most likely 2 & up to 4.

John Fox isnt happy. Ken Lucas the teams #1 CB suffered serious facial damage around the eye, which could lead to long term issues.

The defense walked off the field & wont practice with O. The team is completely divided.

The little ###### Smith is in serious trouble.

You dopes are cheering him & praising him as some tough guy, yet twice now in the last 5 years he sucker punches his teammates from behind or the side. He doesnt have the balls to stand face to face & man up.

I was cheering for him going to jail someday. :overhead:

maybe he gets a game becasue Goodell is who he is. Seriosuly a fight amongst teamates in PRACTICE sh!t happens like that when guys are going all out..

He didn't beat up a woman

run over a woman

use drugs

bite a mans leg in a strip club

get arrested several times

He beat the living fock out a grown man and I seriosuly doubt it was any sucker shot.

I dont doubt you are an ######. This doesnt happen all the time...on the field yes, on the sidelines, no.

Oh yeah GENIUS, why would you doubt it was a sucker shot, he has done it before in 02 & HE SUCKERED A TEAM MATE AGAIN today.

I dont doubt you are an ######. This doesnt happen all the time...on the field yes, on the sidelines, no.

Oh yeah GENIUS, why would you doubt it was a sucker shot, he has done it before in 02 & HE SUCKERED A TEAM MATE AGAIN today.

I take it you were there on the sidelines huh :rolleyes:

I take it you were there on the sidelines huh :mad:

No, its simply called watching the film & reading eye witness accounts.

You can now take SS ###### out of your mouth he is finished.

If it's true that he blindsided his own teammate then he is a ###### and fully deserves the two game suspension.