Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

IT'S BACK

I focking loved the McRibb. Living in Phoenix, a melting pot of the US, we always get the trial shiot from the fast food restaurants. Haven't seen it back here tho. :thumbsup:

For some reason, they're really, really good with the pickles on them. That doesn't seem like it would be the case, but damn I love McRibs. :banana:

For some reason, they're really, really good with the pickles on them. That doesn't seem like it would be the case, but damn I love McRibs. :first:

:lol:

I wish they wouldn't put the pickles on the burgers either.

For some reason, they're really, really good with the pickles on them. That doesn't seem like it would be the case, but damn I love McRibs. :first:

Yeah, I don't want too think too hard about how they're made, but damn, that's a tasty tasty snack. :lol:

ETA: I just wish McD's would stop playing with my emotions. That damn sammich has had more farewell tours than Cher and Brett Favray combined.

Don't go messing with my emotions. I love those things. I love them with the dill pickles. I think its a sweet sour combination that works.

Just ate my first McRibb. Starting the 2nd right now. It was only an extra $1 for the 2nd. Who could resist? Not me. I'm Lovin' It! :thumbsup:

Just ate my first McRibb. Starting the 2nd right now. It was only an extra $1 for the 2nd. Who could resist? Not me. I'm Lovin' It! :thumbsup:

McPoop :thumbsup:

Am I the only one here that doesn't like these things? I must just be a crazy person. :rolleyes:

Am I the only one here that doesn't like these things? I must just be a crazy person. :dunno:

yes

Am I the only one here that doesn't like these things? I must just be a crazy person. :unsure:

You're not crazy. That is hands down the worst tasting product ever produced by the fast food industry. I've tasted bad food before over the years, but my memory fades and I eventually forget about the experience.....but I'll never forget my experience with the McSHIIT!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

But you other guys - eat up, enjoy :banana:

I know they're made with McCat brains or somethin', but dammit are they focking good. I have just added a side trip to the golden arches into today's plans. ;)

You guys lie. This ###### didn't come back.

They are back here in Indiana. :thumbsup:

When I was in college I worked in the McDonalds bakery in summers. I HATED when we made the McRib bun, there is like this yellow spray that goes on it, and it sticks to EVERYTHING..

Another bad job when we made the loaves of bread for the croutons, you'd have crumbs all over...

D@MN YOU MCRIB AND CROUTONS!! :thumbsup:

Guest BernardPollardFan

Riddle me this. If the McRib is so good, how come they take it off the menu constantly? Are they trying to hide something about it?

Riddle me this. If the McRib is so good, how come they take it off the menu constantly? Are they trying to hide something about it?

It's because it's good enough to be news when it comes back. The novelty of it is part of what makes it good. Sorta like Turkey and dressing or something. It's good on Thanksgiving, but if you had it for dinner every night, you'd get sort of tired of it.

When I was in college I worked in the McDonalds bakery in summers. I HATED when we made the McRib bun, there is like this yellow spray that goes on it, and it sticks to EVERYTHING..

Another bad job when we made the loaves of bread for the croutons, you'd have crumbs all over...

D@MN YOU MCRIB AND CROUTONS!! :thumbsup:

THIS has made me say NO to the McRib.

What abou the McLobster ?