Sign in to follow this  
Kaptain02

Failyon Edwards - 1 more chance

Who else is giving Edwards another chance this week?

He put up solid numbers against a tougher defense last time on MNF but now we have Quinn under center so who knows what's going to happen...

.... only the people that have absolutely NO other options at WR. Otherwise, Id send him to the bench.

My last chance for him was last week. He let me down one too many times. Baring injury he will not see my lineup the rest of the year :cheers:

I took him in the second round :rolleyes:

What I thought was going to be a sweet 1-2 combo of R. Moss and Braylon has turned into anightmare.

I now have 2 noodle arm sissies throwing the ball to them, and they can only throw the ball accurately about 10 yards downfield.

I just had to watch Casshole suck it up all last night missing wide open Moss. Fock no I am not playing Braylon, even if Brady coudl throw it further than 10 yards he would drop half of them.

Fock him and Fock Michigan. I'm playing Mushy a real WR over that focking loser

I just picked him off wire in one league, dropped by impatient owner, so for ONE DOLLAR, I can at least DREAM of yesteryear with him. BUT, I WON"t START HIM UNTIL I SEE one sign of a PULSE !!!! :nono:

Im benching him this week. He's killed me all year long! In fact im starting Lance Moore and Muhammad over him. Last week was the last straw , just watchin him drop pass after pass kills me!

I traded Faiylon for Gates 3 weeks ago.

Faiylon was traded again and now I am going against him this week and I am 6 - 4 with 3 games to go. Not a must win, but 8 and 5 is a lock for the playoffs, so it would be nice to win this week.

I'm really thin at receiver, but I'm benching him this week. I'd actually started him every week since the bye and been reasonably happy with his improvement, but he doesn't appear to be a major part of the gameplan yet with Quinn the QB. Shorter routes to Winslow and Stallworth seemed to rule the day. I'll start DeSean or Kevin Walter over him this week (already have Welker in the clubhouse with a good game last night).

wasted a 2nd round on this ulcer, i'm starting antonio bryant instead of him. I wish i could trade him, but I've spent too much on him to get his value, so he's luggage til next year.

It's only been one game, but so far it looks like Winslow Jr may be Quinn's favorite target. Young QBs tend to lean on their TEs. I have some good other options at WR, so Edwards will remain on the bench.

My last chance for him was last week. He let me down one too many times. Baring injury he will not see my lineup the rest of the year :thumbsdown:

:dunno:

I'm rolling with Plax, Holmes, and Royal. After that V Jax and Breaston. Grab a seat at the end of the bench, Braylon.

One more chance to screw your team? :)

After much thought he's being benched until I see a pattern with him and Quinn.

Starting Avery in his place, my WR's have been a disaster this year.

just traded him for LJ in my dynasty league (not that LJ is all that great either)...

dude is a no heart jackass... phock him.

jdon

I need 19 yards from Braylon on MNF - and I am questioning whether he gets it. I could pickup Stallworth, or any Bills WR not named Evans. That's how much confidence I have in my 2nd round pick - I'm debating if Roscoe Parrish or James Hardy can put up 2 friggin' points.

I am depending on Braylon Edwards.

I deserve to lose.

I need 19 yards from Braylon on MNF - and I am questioning whether he gets it. I could pickup Stallworth, or any Bills WR not named Evans. That's how much confidence I have in my 2nd round pick - I'm debating if Roscoe Parrish or James Hardy can put up 2 friggin' points.

I am depending on Braylon Edwards.

I deserve to lose.

Good luck. I made a last minute decision to bench him in favor of Avery and I'm very pleased (even know it's only 9 points).

What I thought was going to be a sweet 1-2 combo of R. Moss and Braylon has turned into anightmare.

I now have 2 noodle arm sissies throwing the ball to them, and they can only throw the ball accurately about 10 yards downfield.

I just had to watch Casshole suck it up all last night missing wide open Moss. Fock no I am not playing Braylon, even if Brady coudl throw it further than 10 yards he would drop half of them.

Fock him and Fock Michigan. I'm playing Mushy a real WR over that focking loser.

I drafted them 1-2 in one league thinking the same thing. Sucks. Was able to get Boldin for Moss right after Boldin got his face jacked up and the Boldin owner was hurting already, so he made the deal. Basically gave Edwards away but kind of addition by subtraction. At least he isn't in my lineup stinking it up every week.......

Good luck with Mush. Hopefully Delhomme can break 100 yards soon. Guy has been brutal most of the year................

How about 75 yards and a touchdown? That's all I'm asking for tonight. I give it about a 40% chance.

How about 75 yards and a touchdown? That's all I'm asking for tonight. I give it about a 40% chance.

Although I must note, the game has already taken place, but you guys are either really loaded at WR with high-tiered guys out the wazoo, or you simply don't know that much about the actual game on the field. I'm not trying to sound condesending (sp?) but there's a reason he was typically picked a spot or 2 higher on average over Fitzgerald, Colston (best 2 examples) ya know.

Yes, he has been droppin the sh t outta the ball, but he also has a million passes thrown his way every game-well, except for last week, but that was week 1 so can be excused-and you know what? I'll say it. There is NO WAY he will play like this the rest of the season. Like this meaning low #s. He will become the John Rocker of the NFL. Do you really think he'd drop 2 outta every 3 passes 16 straight games? How would he have a contract? No one would pay somebody $ to come in and drop every other pass we throw to you. Oh, and we're gonna throw it to you like 12 times a game too. Maybe more, because we're kickin Kellen's behind out the door (a move, which sounds likely, that will be the end of the browns winning ways; they will become like the SBH-era Bucs-one good WR, a decent RB, but without the D. Worst player on the team they could trade, if they are trying to win). No. He is an above-average size WR who dominates typically smaller DBs bc he is as good an athlete as any WR in the NFL. Big+Talent+Speed=Tough to contain. Look at Andre Johnson. Braylon will regain his confidence at some point, hopefully this is the trigger, and will burst on the scene to regain his name. He earned the praise he received all offseason, he had an unbelievable season, and is entering his prime years as a human being. Every ranking I've seen that lists Braylon lower than W2, maybe WR3, I've immediately typed a new name in the address bar and checked the next one.

I have him, and have played him every single game this season. I will do so for the rest of the season as well-sans maybe the TEN/Finnegan game. Even that will be a tough one, but I won't hesitate to bench him if another guy has a WR3 matchup. Another lesson learned there-DONT PLAY ANYONE AGAINST ASOMOGHA OR FINNEGAN. How much proof do we need? Marshall @ OAK should be a fun one

bump

Thanks to Edwards dropped ball #15 this year the team that should have been two games back to me in my fantasy league is only one game back. His team one by one point. I play fantasy football for the simple reason that it helps me fall back on something fun when my browns are in the cellar. Edwards now not only looks like a guy that is afraid to get hit but is also afraid of hitting the ground after a catch. He is truly playing like a guy that is just afraid to get injured.

He has picked it up since the Monday night game a few weeks back. The guy will produce from now until the end of the season.

Like stated above he will get targets and that will result in catches.

He has picked it up since the Monday night game a few weeks back. The guy will produce from now until the end of the season.

Like stated above he will get targets and that will result in catches.

I agree - there's still some hope for him. Also, he has a good match up at home against Houston this week.