Sign in to follow this  
str8playa007

33-10 should shut you Pat fans up!

I don't usually post on here, but the way the Pat fans ran their mouth all week about this Sunday's game, I had to write something....all i gotta say is, 33-10. WE not only beat you guys, we beat you at HOME!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown:

33-10 should shut you Pat fans up!

If you believe that, you are truly delusional.

<_<

If you believe that, you are truly delusional.

:pointstosky:

haha...there will be a few of them who will open their mouth....only to have it stuffed with a big fat plate of crow. <_<

I don't usually post on here, but the way the Pat fans ran their mouth all week about this Sunday's game, I had to write something....all i gotta say is, 33-10. WE not only beat you guys, we beat you at HOME!!!!!!!!!! <_<

I just got back from the game. YOU guys played great. YOU played better on special teams, better on offense and clearly YOU played better on defense.

What number were you?

I don't usually post on here, but the way the Pat fans ran their mouth all week about this Sunday's game, I had to write something....all i gotta say is, 33-10. WE not only beat you guys, we beat you at HOME!!!!!!!!!! :pointstosky:

Attacking a fan base after a loss will NOT shut anyone up retahhd.

p.s. I dont know who was running their mouth about this game? The only person I talked crap to was a personal friend whos a big steelers fan, just in the whole spirit of competition business, though I had no good feelings going into this game. The 2 bad passes and the missed FG at the end of the first half felt like the end, and it pretty much was. Still only one game back :pointstosky:

I just got back from the game. YOU guys played great. YOU played better on special teams, better on offense and clearly YOU played better on defense.

What number were you?

Wow. That is a pretty tired comeback! That all you got? What number were you?

Sad. But typical of so many Pat "fans."

Don't win well and lose even worse.

:bandana:

Why would it shut us "Pats Fans" up you focking twatwaffle?

Turned the ball over a million times, played horrible - lost to the Steelers. End of story.

Whats the big gripe about? Do you feel special now? Do you want me to pack the rainbow colored cupcakes in your lunch tomorrow? :dunno:

BTW, with a name like "St8playa007" - do you emulate James Bond while pimping all the ladies as a Steelers fan? Do you wear your Big Ben jersey with a big Mr. T gold chain around it?

Because, if you don't, you fail to live up to the Straight Playa James Bond 007 Gold Nug Son hype.....

:dunno:

I don't usually post on here, but the way the Pat fans ran their mouth all week about this Sunday's game, I had to write something....all i gotta say is, 33-10. WE not only beat you guys, we beat you at HOME!!!!!!!!!! :dunno:

Link to all the Pats fans who "ran their mouth" all week about the game? :dunno:

I think last night's game sealed J. Harrison aka Silverback for Defensive MVP. The man is an absolute beast. The Steelers are very much like Penn State in that they bread linebackers. Last night's game was a statement for the rest of the league. Talk all you want about the Titans, Jets, Pats, and Colts - but the Steelers should be considered as the best team in the AFC.

:overhead:

Read the other threads. I was making fun of the OP who was clearly running his mouth.

Why would it shut us "Pats Fans" up you focking twatwaffle?

Turned the ball over a million times, played horrible - lost to the Steelers. End of story.

Whats the big gripe about? Do you feel special now? Do you want me to pack the rainbow colored cupcakes in your lunch tomorrow? :thumbsdown:

Exactly....end of story. You got your ass kicked.

:thumbsdown:

:cheers:

even without Brady, it is a big deal to beat the NE Patriots.

I take it as a compliment.

you don't see the str8trolls posting about DET or CLE.

The Steelers were just plain better than NE yesterday.

Their offense moved the ball better

and more importantly, PIT was more physical.

thanks though for acting like this is your SuperBowl.

it only reinforces the thinking that New England is THE premier franchise in the NFL during what may come to be regarded as the Greatest Era of the NFL.

With the popularity of the NFL today to go along with the Fantasy craze, the game may never be bigger and NE has been at the top during this Golden Age... the Great King during the Great Era.

even without Brady, it is a big deal to beat the NE Patriots.

thanks though for acting like this is your SuperBowl.

it only reinforces the thinking that New England is THE premier franchise in the NFL during what may come to be regarded as the Greatest Era of the NFL.

Beating the Patriots . . . is a big deal, especially for the Steelers. For quite a while now, the Patriots have just plain had their number. Even when friends around here (Maine) were talking like Pittsburgh was going to win, I suggested that such assumptions shouldn't be made until they actually did it. I've been down that road too many times. Even when the Steelers have been measurably and categorically better, the Patriots have beaten them, sometimes even pounded them. Nothing's easy in New England. So yes, this win was big. As Harrison said after the game, "it's important to get over that mental hurdle."

Super Bowl? I'm ashamed of any Steelers' fan who thinks so.

Premier Franchise? I understand what you're saying, but it's a bit overstated. The Patriots have been front-office good since Pioli came, but frankly, that doesn't make them the model. A matter of preference, to be certain, and I, like you, carry a distinc bias in this, but I would put forward the Steelers over the Patriots, if only because they have been doing it this way longer, and with significant success over the course of the last 20-50 years. I know the media likes the Patriots' organization, but that's because of the Patriots' recent success. A good measure. . . for short term. But long-term success is the better measure of a franchise's leadership. In my opinion . . .

Yeah, we should all strive to be as humble and low-key as Steeler fans. :headbanger:

No. Please no. . . . at least not all of them. Perhaps like some of the more level-headed Patriots' fans, who often are engaging to talk to.

Beating the Patriots . . . is a big deal, especially for the Steelers.

:first:

that's a nice post Dan.

I wish more Steeler fans were like you.

I don't disagree with a much of what you posted.

keep in mind that:

Beating the Patriots . . . is a big deal, especially for the Colts.

Beating the Patriots . . . is a big deal, especially for the Chargers.

Beating the Patriots . . . is a big deal, especially for the Broncos.

* I'm not even going to even get into divisional games here (Jets, MIA, BUF)

The point is, the Pats have left a lot of wounded in their wake this decade and we always have some clown that feels the need to chest-thump after winning a regular season game over New England.

Bottom Line: your team was better yesterday. they deserved to win. Congratulation. Hope we see you in the post season (crossingfingers).

No. Please no. . . . at least not all of them. Perhaps like some of the more level-headed Patriots' fans, who often are engaging to talk to.

I've always thought you're a high quality poster Dan. I hate it when all the Pats fans get lumped together based on the posts of a relative handful of knotheads, so I shouldn't be doing it to another fanbase. That's my bad.

Couldn't watch the game yesterday - last day of elk season - but it looked like a great win for the Steelers from the highlights. I think the offense still has some question marks but the defense is good enough to win them a lot of games even with mediocre offensive performance.

Even given the last couple weeks, I think most of us Pats fans realize Cassel is still a work in progress. Playing in those conditions, with a shaky ground-game, against a dominant defense, a hard fall from the pedestal shouldn't have come as a real shock. And it sounds like his receivers didn't help him much either.

The Moss "drops" are a concern.

this isn't the first game he's let some bunnies go through his hands.

I know it was wet and nasty out there, but I agreed with Dierdorff's commentary that some of those passes (on both teams) should have been caught regardless of weather.

parrot, you didn't see it, so I'll sum it up for you:

the Steelers were more physical. Period.

we've seen NE play like this in the past. Sometimes football just comes down to being unable to win the fight against the guy across the line... it isn't about talent, flash, or big names, it's about getting your ass kicked by the other guy time and time again and knowing that he's got your number regardless of paycheck or endorsement.

That was the Steelers yesterday. They were tougher and more physical than NE.

on top of that physical play, their offense moved the ball more effectively than NE's offense. So their "skill" play was better too.

The Moss "drops" are a concern.

this isn't the first game he's let some bunnies go through his hands.

I know it was wet and nasty out there, but I agreed with Dierdorff's commentary that some of those passes (on both teams) should have been caught regardless of weather.

parrot, you didn't see it, so I'll sum it up for you:

the Steelers were more physical. Period.

we've seen NE play like this in the past. Sometimes football just comes down to being unable to win the fight against the guy across the line... it isn't about talent, flash, or big names, it's about getting your ass kicked by the other guy time and time again and knowing that he's got your number regardless of paycheck or endorsement.

That was the Steelers yesterday. They were tougher and more physical than NE.

on top of that physical play, their offense moved the ball more effectively than NE's offense. So their "skill" play was better too.

Thanks TD. That the Patriots got completely outplayed in about every phase is definitely the impression I've gotten from what I've seen and read. It was a good old-fashioned ass-kicking. I hope no one thought I was implying otherwise.

:wacko:

that's a nice post Dan.

I wish more Steeler fans were like you.

I don't disagree with a much of what you posted.

keep in mind that:

Beating the Patriots . . . is a big deal, especially for the Colts.

Beating the Patriots . . . is a big deal, especially for the Chargers.

Beating the Patriots . . . is a big deal, especially for the Broncos.

* I'm not even going to even get into divisional games here (Jets, MIA, BUF)

The point is, the Pats have left a lot of wounded in their wake this decade and we always have some clown that feels the need to chest-thump after winning a regular season game over New England.

Bottom Line: your team was better yesterday. they deserved to win. Congratulation. Hope we see you in the post season (crossingfingers).

My point exactly. To me it is big deal to win this game. Much respect to the Pats as a team, and there are alot of fans out there who have class (and you are def one of those fans). the fans I don't like or disagree with are the ones who talk big then when the game is played, make excuses. The Pats are the measuring block for teams in the AFC. If you can beat them, and beat them the way we did on Sunday, its a HUGE deal.

Beating the Patriots . . . is a big deal, especially for the Steelers. For quite a while now, the Patriots have just plain had their PLAYS VIDEO TAPED.

Fixed. :pointstosky:

Thanks TD. That the Patriots got completely outplayed in about every phase is definitely the impression I've gotten from what I've seen and read. It was a good old-fashioned ass-kicking. I hope no one thought I was implying otherwise.

Play that defined the game in my mind was the sack by Casey Hampton. Probably won't be a "highlight", but it was significant. Two plays before, he was called for holding. Not going to debate the call, really doesn't matter. But it did to him. He was completely ticked off, and two plays later was unstoppable as he tore through the line to get to Cassel.

The Steelers were hungry, and the defense is terrifying.

I want to be a Straight Playah, too.

I'm sure i can make you a lifetime member. haha Yeah, my name is hella cheesy, but i was a young buck when i joined the site....if i could change my name, believe i would! :thumbsup:

what the hell do you want bro? lets see, only come on the board when your team wins and talk trash. come on the board during the week and discuss why you think a game will go either way. talk about your team, BANDWAGGONER. come on win OR lose and your supposed to shut up? went to the game yesterday and ya it was wet. Pitts Roth and the steady steelers running game did a very nice job especially in the rain. Cassell and the Pats went shotgun most of the day and once behind got eaten up by a DOMINATING Pitt def. Steelers played very well and the Pats well, more growing pains. Be interesting to see how the Pats handle the Cassell situation but still pretty happy with the way the young players are coming around. With the Jets losing at home to the Broncos at 7-5 Pats still shooting for 10-6 and a fairly good shot at the playoffs. Well, on to the new Pats/Seahawks thread! :thumbsup:

Wow. That is a pretty tired comeback!

QFT

what the hell do you want bro? lets see, only come on the board when your team wins and talk trash. come on the board during the week and discuss why you think a game will go either way. talk about your team, BANDWAGGONER. come on win OR lose and your supposed to shut up? went to the game yesterday and ya it was wet. Pitts Roth and the steady steelers running game did a very nice job especially in the rain. Cassell and the Pats went shotgun most of the day and once behind got eaten up by a DOMINATING Pitt def. Steelers played very well and the Pats well, more growing pains. Be interesting to see how the Pats handle the Cassell situation but still pretty happy with the way the young players are coming around. With the Jets losing at home to the Broncos at 7-5 Pats still shooting for 10-6 and a fairly good shot at the playoffs. Well, on to the new Pats/Seahawks thread! :thumbsup:

Bro, read the entire post before you take the time to call me out. <_< Also, i've bled black and gold since i could walk...can you say the same? So i guess you were a Pat fan back when Scott Zolak was leading your team???? Well, I was a fan way back when Louis Lipps, Bubby Brister, Mark Malone, Tim Worley, etc. etc....yada yada...I don't have to explain myself to you, get off my post rookie. i been a Steeler fan prolly longer than you been alive. haha :thumbsdown:

Bro, read the entire post before you take the time to call me out. <_< Also, i've bled black and gold since i could walk...can you say the same? So i guess you were a Pat fan back when Scott Zolak was leading your team???? Well, I was a fan way back when Louis Lipps, Bubby Brister, Mark Malone, Tim Worley, etc. etc....yada yada...I don't have to explain myself to you, get off my post rookie. i been a Steeler fan prolly longer than you been alive. haha :thumbsdown:

O K bro, as far as a rookie saw my 1`st Pats game at Fenway Park. Been watching, and enjoying, Steeler and Pats games LONG before you started going out with cheerleaders. Live within earshot of the Pats 1`st draft choice in team history and watched them select among others Jim Plunket, Sam the Bam, Stanley Morgan along with Steeler pix of Bradshaw, and other all time greats. You are the one who started the "this should shut Pat fans up" thread. If you didn`t want responses, why post. P S Many Pats fans have enjoyed Steeler football since the AFL days and cheered them on as they represented the AFC during their 70`s run. I guess "calling you out" means responding to your thread. GO PATS :thumbsup:

You forgot Mike Tomczak, Yancy Thigpen, Barry "Bananas" Foster, Eric Green, The Ghey-QB who shall remain nameless, Neill "O-look Larry Brown is open again" O'Donnell, Kevin "Hey Jeremy Shockey you can only aspire to have a mullett like this" Green and Greg Lloyd and the rest of the "should have won 2 more titles than they did" Steelers...

:thumbsup:

O K bro, as far as a rookie saw my 1`st Pats game at Fenway Park. Been watching, and enjoying, Steeler and Pats games LONG before you started going out with cheerleaders. Live within earshot of the Pats 1`st draft choice in team history and watched them select among others Jim Plunket, Sam the Bam, Stanley Morgan along with Steeler pix of Bradshaw, and other all time greats. You are the one who started the "this should shut Pat fans up" thread. If you didn`t want responses, why post. P S Many Pats fans have enjoyed Steeler football since the AFL days and cheered them on as they represented the AFC during their 70`s run. I guess "calling you out" means responding to your thread. GO PATS :thumbsdown:

Steve Grogan still rulz!