Sign in to follow this  
Armchairwarrior

All I want for Xmas

15 points from AJ. Maybe give Kevin Walter the hiccups in the redzone so that all passes go to AJ. He can be cured of his hiccups after they score on a TD pass to AJ. Oh and 90 yards would be nice as well.

I need Kris brown to get 16 points or less and I am in the playoffs. I doubt he'll score that much but with my luck this year who knows.

I'm going with AJ and Slaton. I just hope the Texans can score some points at home against Jacksonville.

Is this the first Monday night game ever there?

Is this the first Monday night game ever there?

For the Texans yes but not for Houston.

I hope the Jax def shows up. The guy I'm playing has 4 Texans and he doesn't have AJ.

3 scores and 120 yards from MJD and meager numbers from KWalter :wacko:

Down 24 and he still has Walter - win and I'm in, lose and I'm gone!

This will be the first time in a LONG time, that I won't be in the playoffs in this league. Unless of course, MJD has a TJones day!

need slaton and walter to combine for 48 points or less. if this happens i should make the playoffs

This game could go many ways. Jacksonville always has the ability to play stellar defense and Rosenfels also has the ability to lay an egg and stink out the place.

However, more than once, I've seen teams play at home on a Monday night and just ride the wave of energy to a total romp. The fact that the Texans have never appeared on MNF before escalates the crowd craziness.

Under 33 points from AJ/Slaton and I win first place.

Will it happen?

Very possible. That focktard Kubiak only calls plays for AJ between the 20s.

Combined 11 points from Steve Slaton and OWEN DANIELS to keep my playoff hopes alive.

Daniels needs to step the F up since I've stuck with him through the last few horrible weeks. Hoping Houston works him into their gameplan early.

decimal scoring.

I need Steve Slaton to score 2 points in 2 leagues and I make the playoffs in both.

basically in a tie and need Daniels to outscore MJD or i'm out of the playoffs. Not liking my chances, but who knows, the NFL is a helluva drug :dunno: :lol:

37 or under from AJ and Slaton, I feel cautiously optimistic... sure would have felt better if I had Berrian in last night :dunno:

I'm up 7. I've got AJ and he has Jones-Drew. I win, I get the #2 seed and a bye next week. I lose, I drop to the #4 seed and play the hottest team in our league right now! I'd have a much bigger cushion had I not benched Colston for L. Coles!

8-120 and 2 TDs from AJ.

Otherwise I am out of the playoffs, but still sitting second place total points.......

Do I have to play the highest scoring team every week?

I need 24 points from Slaton: 100 yards rushing, 25 receiving, 2 TDs oughta cover it.

AND

I need Scobee to score less than 13 points.

My team won and can do no worse than 2nd seed but................

The current #1 team (1 game ahead of me but 110 pts seasonwise behind me) is down 17 with Slaton going vs MJD. If he loses I take #1 seed into playoffs 2 years in a row.

Thanks to Tomlinson and Braylon being worthless this year for my opponent, I am up by 3 with all his guys done. This means I Grab our league's final playoff spot (as the league's 2nd leading scorer)

I still have Slaton, AJ and Owen Daniels tonight. All I need is an inury freem game. :doublethumbsup:

I'd like Kris Brown to score all he can. I am in the uber-strange spot of suddenly leading my League's total point race by 5 points with only one week of the reg. season left (i know, weird format.. as week 17 is the finals). So thanks to Westbrook, Little Chris 4.24, Cutler, SJAx, etc. I 've had huge weeks and complete duds.

So here's hoping Houston stalls out a lot or they let Brown bomb it from beyond 50 a couple of times.. any cushion going into next week, will be great. Bummed that i need a blind squirrel's chance to make the dance.. but strangely stoked to maybe be the first non-playoff team to take 25% of the pot on TP.

2008 has been one of the weirder FF seasons I can remember. :doublethumbsup:

11 points from MJD and less than 19 points from Slaton, and I go from 6th to 3rd, and avoid playing a very hot team in the playoffs until possibly the Superbowl. They way he is going this year, he'll either have 120 yds and 3tds or 22 yds total. Hope it is the former!

:thumbsup:

I need 24 points from Slaton: 100 yards rushing, 25 receiving, 2 TDs oughta cover it.

AND

Wow nicely done!

I have to thank Slaton too. He got me a win in 3 leagues. (I play in 4)

AND

:pointstosky:

I had given up all hope when there was a little over 2 minutes left. I was thinking to myself 'dude needs to bust one if I'm gonna win', and he did!

Unfortunately, my thoughts about lonely, horny blondes showing up at my door have proven less prophetic.

:(