• Wiffleball
    • Phillybear
    • NorthernVike
    • Suxbnme
    • Kutulu
    • RLLD
    • Siouxsie
    • ~Stick

Posty. He's sensible and he's a great commish for the GHB leagues. A vote for posty is a vote for humanity.

How the hell did Sioux get in this thing?

How the hell did Sioux get in this thing?

Some cackgobbler nominated her for her made up lesbian stories :pointstosky:

Some cackgobbler nominated her for her made up lesbian stories :pointstosky:

You nominated her? I thought you were jealous as heck of her. Why nominate her?

She barely posts here for most of the year.

Man I don't need this. She sees this when (if) she gets back here and I'll never live it down. :shocking:

I come here for the funny and phillybear consistently brings it. He gets my vote.

Do not waste your vote on a borderline retard who rarely posts more than one sentence in a row.

Also, God bless America. :pointstosky:

The stripper cam reigns supreme. :thumbsdown:

I've got the longest name of the bunch.  Nobody ever votes for the guy with the longest name. :sadbanana:

Top 5 advance to the finals

Voting closes Christmas Eve night

Hey numbnuts. We already had two brackets. Would that not make this the finals? :ninja:

also: mind if I vent :thumbsdown:

Hey numbnuts. We already had two brackets. Would that not make this the finals? :doh:

also: mind if I vent :thumbsdown:

Read the original thread, fucko.

My poll, my rules :ninja:

You nominated her? I thought you were jealous as heck of her. Why nominate her?

She barely posts here for most of the year.

Man I don't need this. She sees this when (if) she gets back here and I'll never live it down. :ninja:

Ok, Siouxsie :thumbsdown:

Read the original thread, fucko.

My poll, my rules :overhead:

When does the voting close? :FU:

:wave:

When does the voting close? :FU

:overhead:

See post #10

You know, the one that you responded to that tells when the voting closes :wall:

See post #10

You know, the one that you responded to that tells when the voting closes :wall:

Like anyone ever finishes reading one of your posts. :overhead:

A vote for northernvike is a vote against everyone else.

You sir, are my new campaign manager :dunno:

Banana boy gets it.

Gold medal/special olympics

Geebus cripes...somebody give the token a vote before NAACP finds it's way here :mellow:

:headbanger:

Geebus cripes...somebody give the token a vote before NAACP finds it's way here :dunno:

:mellow:

I'll make Peenie the same offer I made TNG. Send me nekked pics and I'll give you my vote. TNG didn't do it and see what happened to her? she's not on the list. Do you want a shot at the final 5 my sweet racist peenie? :headbanger:

"My vote is for sale" ~ Gov. Blagojevich

I'll give you 1 million Geek bucks :lol:

I voted Siousie because my wife and I saw her in Key west last year and she told us about this website but I'm sure everybody else is real nice.

After a phone conversation I just had with SUX, I never knew that the ~Stick thread was just a front for attempting approval for his big boneded wife :blink:

Focking classic

Go ~Stick!

:cheers:

After a phone conversation I just had with SUX, I never knew that the ~Stick thread was just a front for attempting approval for his big boneded wife :overhead:

Focking classic

Go ~Stick!

:cry:

Way to vote for your alleged buddies <_<

I voted Siousie because my wife and I saw her in Key west last year and she told us about this website but I'm sure everybody else is real nice.

nice alias :cry:

Congrats on being the first lying alias in this thread. :cry:

So what time tomorrow does this bastard poll close? I haven't decided who I'm voting for yet, and I'm open to bribes.

So what time tomorrow does this bastard poll close? I haven't decided who I'm voting for yet, and I'm open to bribes.

Toss week 17 in the Confidence Pool and you've got my vote! :cry:

I'll leave that up to you.

I was going to go with "whenever I have enough votes to get into the top 5", but that isn't gonna happen. :cry:

So, you figure out the time, and post when it ends and I'll do the rest from there. :overhead:

Looks like Phillybear used all 12 of his admitted aliases. Along with the 3 votes that he actually got, that adds up to 16.

When you stop to think about it, he has used the same old tired stupid angry hate shock line about Aids stuff until it's just plain dumb. It never was funny. I think some of the 4th graders here laughed at first but it's like laughing at someone passing gas. I mean it's just a fart.

Why isn't NorthernVike running away with this silly contrived farce of a poll. Between Rusty and Swerski, how could an actual vote be legitimate.

Oh well, I guess the inmates need something to amuse themselves. Those pretend that somebody called somebody on the phone tricks just don't cut it amongst the grown ups.

I'll bet this place could really be something if Mikey busted a few asses.

Looks like Phillybear used all 12 of his admitted aliases. Along with the 3 votes that he actually got, that adds up to 16.

When you stop to think about it, he has used the same old tired stupid angry hate shock line about Aids stuff until it's just plain dumb. It never was funny. I think some of the 4th graders here laughed at first but it's like laughing at someone passing gas. I mean it's just a fart.

Why isn't NorthernVike running away with this silly contrived farce of a poll. Between Rusty and Swerski, how could an actual vote be legitimate.

Oh well, I guess the inmates need something to amuse themselves. Those pretend that somebody called somebody on the phone tricks just don't cut it amongst the grown ups.

I'll bet this place could really be something if Mikey busted a few asses.

I spend most of my time at this site being a complete assh0le. I insult people, I'm rude, and I wish awful things on their loved ones. So I ask, why, WHY ???? would I give a sh!t about a focking popularity contest. For fock's sake, your brain is underdeveloped and primative. When a normal person has a thought, it's like a lightbulb being turned on. You have two Indians sitting inside your head, rubbing sticks together, hoping to get a spark.

Look, cupcake, I get it. You love stalking me, among others. But you really need to bring more to the table. Your unbridled idiocy is going to get you killed. For example, you will see a picture of a tunnel on the side of a mountain, and try to drive through it.

And the rest of mouf breathers: Stop voting for me. Fock.