Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Packers @ Bears

Inactives...

Packers: QB Brian Brohm (3rd), RB Brandon Jackson, FB Korey Hall, LB Danny Lansanah, T Kevin McCaskill, T Breno Giacomini, DT Anthony Torbio, DT Justin Harrell.

Bears: QB Caleb Hanie (3rd), WR Devin Aromashodu, FB Jason McKie, LB Gilbert Gardner, G Terrence Metcalf, DT Matt Toeaina, WR Brandon Rideau, DE Ervin Baldwin.

With a few $ on the line, I'll be rooting in the following manner...

Packers-D = :music_guitarred:

Ryan Grant = :music_guitarred:

When the Packers take an errant Orton pass back 60 yards for the TD i'll know we are celebrating together Mike!

Packer D/ST and Matt Forte = :music_guitarred:

Greg Jennings = :music_guitarred:

Fock you Kornhole!!

Sweet Jesus Christ, if I have to hear about Favre/Rodgers one more focking time I'm going to personally burn down Lambeau Field. What happened happened, Favre left, It doesn't matter what would've happened if he would have stayed because he focking didn't stay!! Rodgers is a good young QB, Favre helped the Jets be better then what they were last year, both teams will miss the playoffs. Nobody focking cares!!

Jesus, if it isn't some BS about America's Abortion, it's something about this crap! And on top of it all, we all have to watch a game involving the Bear's offense.

Merry focking Christmas! :shocking:

Fock you Kornhole!!

Sweet Jesus Christ, if I have to hear about Favre/Rodgers one more focking time I'm going to personally burn down Lambeau Field. What happened happened, Favre left, It doesn't matter what would've happened if he would have stayed because he focking didn't stay!! Rodgers is a good young QB, Favre helped the Jets be better then what they were last year, both teams will miss the playoffs. Nobody focking cares!!

Jesus, if it isn't some BS about America's Abortion, it's something about this crap! And on top of it all, we all have to watch a game involving the Bear's offense.

Merry focking Christmas! :thumbsdown:

Still hating on America's Team? We will win Sunday and beat the Eagles for a 10-6 record and playoff berth. Then we will win the Superbowl. :shocking:

I need Rodgers and Jennings to score 30 or under tonight....in a ppr :shocking:

man, this isnt looking good, the bears are stopping the run to well....

When the Packers take an errant Orton pass back 60 yards for the TD i'll know we are celebrating together Mike!

Packer D/ST and Matt Forte = :music_guitarred:

Greg Jennings = :first:

:overhead:

Im tied in my fantasy match with Driver and Forte still going.

But bet da bearsss -4 and they are shitting the bed right now

My apologies to whoever are Bears fans im embarrassed. Minus Forte this team is full of assclowns.

I am still up 10 points (was up 20 prior to MNF). I am up against Jennings and Forte. I'm hoping that GB with the lead might run a bit more and that the Bears throw more -- hey one can hope....

Fock you Kornhole!!

Merry focking Christmas! :music_guitarred:

Hopefully you're playing the Kornheiser drinking game. If so, you should be a lot more mellow by now. If you're even still conscious. :first:

I am still up 10 points (was up 20 prior to MNF). I am up against Jennings and Forte. I'm hoping that GB with the lead might run a bit more and that the Bears throw more -- hey one can hope....

I don't expect Forte to explode in the 2nd half but I see him putting up a good 9-10 points

Still hating on America's Team? We will win Sunday and beat the Eagles for a 10-6 record and playoff berth. Then we will win the Superbowl. :music_guitarred:

Yeah right, a Wildcard team wining it all. That NEVER happens.

:first:

Im tied in my fantasy match with Driver and Forte still going.

But bet da bearsss -4 and they are shitting the bed right now

My apologies to whoever are Bears fans im embarrassed. Minus Forte this team is full of assclowns.

I think you're down to just Forte now. I don't think Driver is coming back in this game. He looked pretty bad.

The Packers held Forte in check last game, too. It seems he's about the only RB they're able to contain for some reason.

I don't expect Forte to explode in the 2nd half but I see him putting up a good 9-10 points

You are probably right. I put my odds about 4:1 against me.

Throw it to Jennings!

:thumbsdown:

...don't throw it to Jennings and don't let Forte come back in....

I might be bitter cause I bet on the Bears tonight (wtf was I thinking) but this Bears offense is putting together to the most cowardly, piss-poor performance against a defense that doesn't have any depth. Im sorry Bears fans, I actually give the people at the stadium a little credit for not booing Orton at this point.

Im just at a loss for words for this performance tonight, it truly is insulting as an NFL fan.

A screen to Forte.... FINALLY! Where the Frik has this been?

I was wondering that exact thing. I mean Forte and Greg Olson are literally there only 2 good offensive players.

Still can't believe how poor this is for a playoff contending team.

Another Orton pick....wow

A screen to Forte.... FINALLY! Where the Frik has this been?
Seriously. I'm so disgusted right now. This will mark the second consecutive year in my main $$ league that i'm going to lose in the title game unless Forte and the Packers D/ST miraculously combine for 2 TDs really soon. The fact that they have completely ignored Forte in the passing game to this point is infuriating to me.

Finally....that won the high score for me for the week and gave me another $10 so next season is free....gotta cheer for something...

All that TD did was tease me and get me within 6 so I have to stay up to watch the last painful minutes. :thumbsdown:

That 4th and 1 spot looked a lot like home cookin'!

He didn't sniff the mark, but somehow the hometown Bears get the spot.

Amazing.

:thumbsdown:

All that TD did was tease me and get me within 6 so I have to stay up to watch the last painful minutes. :thumbsdown:

Lucky you, there will be an OT.

how is the "pooch" kick acceptable practice in the NFL at the end of games? am I the only one who thinks it's ridiculous? it seems like the worst case scenario for the receiving team is getting the ball at the 40 yard line.

how is the "pooch" kick acceptable practice in the NFL at the end of games? am I the only one who thinks it's ridiculous? it seems like the worst case scenario for the receiving team is getting the ball at the 40 yard line.

And the Bears already blew the end of the game against the Falcons this year by doing the same thing. :thumbsdown:

What a dumb game. Now the coin hits Urlacher in the head. Bears have no right to be alive still.

That blocking on teh FG was the most pathetic thing I have seen in a while.

I may be a little biased, but am I the only one who thinks that horsecollar call was a little questionable?

Yes, the defender grabbed on like the usual horsecollar, but instead of pulling him down from behind, the defender used it to pull himself onto Olsen, and rode him down like a normal tackle.

Definitely not the Roy Williams variety of horsecollar.