Sign in to follow this  
RoadLizard

Tomlinson is the BIGGEST POOSAY in the NFL...

Wow, is Tomlinson nothing more than a stats hog or what? He rarely, if ever plays in big games when you gotta suck it up. You know that sissy will sit on the sidelines for the next playoff game. Its great for fantasy football and all that but form a REAL perspective Tomlinson has to be viewed as a crunch-time FAILURE.

I hope is poosay heals for the offseason so he can pound his bitches on his piles of money..... :music_guitarred:

Wow, is Tomlinson nothing more than a stats hog or what? He rarely, if ever plays in big games when you gotta suck it up. You know that sissy will sit on the sidelines for the next playoff game. Its great for fantasy football and all that but form a REAL perspective Tomlinson has to be viewed as a crunch-time FAILURE.

I hope is poosay heals for the offseason so he can pound his bitches on his piles of money..... :wall:

Yeah, a torn labia is one tough injury to play through. LT sucks! :headbanger:

LT is washed up, can't stay healthy anymore. They will sign Sproles this summer, so he won't get away ala Turner. San Diego will be yet another team that will have RBBC next year.

I hope is poosay heals for the offseason so he can pound his bitches on his piles of money..... :pointstosky:

Pretty low class.. even for your standards.

Guy had a TD as part of the win, what are you bitching about? If you had that injury you would be on the bed with a knot in the stomach that hurts everytime you breath.

Guy had a TD as part of the win, what are you bitching about? If you had that injury you would be on the bed with a knot in the stomach that hurts everytime you breath.

Agreed....unfortunately for LT (and the chargers) he has been hurt in crunch time the last TWO years.

In 06 (in a loss in their first game....divisional round) he had 23 carries, 123 yards, 2 tds, plus 2 catches for 64 yards.

In 04 (the chargers only other playoff year since LT has been there) he had 26 carries for 80 yards, and 9 catches for 53 yards. No TDs. But still a serviceable game.

Im not sure if LT is breaking down....but it doesnt feel to rosey right now.....

If LT could get healthy again (and stay healthy), I still think he has juice in the tank.

I own sproles in a dynasty league that i am hurting for runningbacks. I need him to show management that he is the RB of the future.

and as Sproules is taking his team to the next level....not one smile from LT, not one high five or fist pump.....just that dumb stare.

I hope this loser never gets a ring.

Reminds me of Barry Sanders. :dunno:

and as Sproules is taking his team to the next level....not one smile from LT, not one high five or fist pump.....just that dumb stare.

Ever hear LT in an interview? He's got the IQ of a doorknob.

Reminds me of Barry Sanders. :dunno:

Cmon guys. The guy had a GROIN TEAR. Now Ive never had a groin tear, but it sounds pretty focking painful. I doubt I'd be getting out of bed with that.

LT took a pain shot, and went out on the field. He scored a focking TD. Give the guy a break. So he couldn't go 30 carries... that's why they have a good backup on the roster.

I KNOW he wanted to go, badly. And if he was a bit morose, who can blame him? He's a competitor, and I bet it kills him to be sidelined during crunch time.

That 3 TD effort against Denver and the TD against Colts was a good indication that he still has it. The guy has an injury that limits any player greatly. Cut him some slack. Besides Sproles and Bennett can get it done with Hester taking short passes. Just want to see LT to the side talking to the younger players to keep them in it during the game.

Pitt D is scary, but hoping for the best.

That 3 TD effort against Denver and the TD against Colts was a good indication that he still has it.

Dude, Steven Hawking could run on the Denver D.

Lucky for the Chargers he got hurt. Sprouls is the man and carried the team to victory. LT's best days are far behind him.

Worked out pretty good for The Chargers. They were able to play their best back.

:thumbsdown: Joey Gladstone scores again

Definitely on the downhill side of his career but I can't imagine there is much you can do with a torn, detached groin muscle. Pretty good reason to be on the sidelines.