Sign in to follow this  
Di Trying

Strip Club Decisions

Strip Club and your girlfriend  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Discussion at the bar after work today. Your girlfriend wants to buy you a lap dance. She thinks it will be hot for the two of you to use later in the evening when you get home.

• She gave me the go ahead I have money in my pocket I think I will get two more
    • One dance and get back to the table
    • WTF....no way I am taking that bet

Discussion at the bar after work today. Your girlfriend wants to buy you lap dance. She thinks it will be hot for the two of you to discuss later in the evening when you get home.

She picks the girl, with your input of course, gives you the buck-a -roos for one dance and sends you off with a kiss and a smile. You head to the champagne room and you stay for two more songs......

Not only do you take the first one, you man up and take two more. After werds you invite the stripper back to your place for a threesome. :doublethumbsup:

You do the one dance and come back, describe it in intense sexual detail, then say it wasn't the same without her there. You either get her to join you for some 3some dances or get her to recreate it back home. Everyone wins. And by everyone, I mean me. :doublethumbsup:

I never saw the point of taking a girlfriend to a strip club in the first place. You cant trust strippers to be cool with the whole girlfriend thing. The first (and last) time I took a girl, it was cool until some stripper came onto her and was dancing for her and talking to her sort of dirty and more or less told her she wanted to lick her assshole. Well of course the GF went nuts and just assumed that it was a bunch of assshole licking going on down at the strip club and that was the last time I was going there and I violated her trust and blah blah blah.

I tried to tell her I would rather swim in a puddle of AIDS before I licked anyone's assshole at the stripclub but it was just more bullsh1t and her being pissed off. So then for a time I was back to being like some 22 year old douchbag on a leash and was basically lying to her when I went out to the stripclub with my friends and whatnot.

Fvcking strippers on the side is one thing and I dont have a problem with that, but you gotta leave the significant other out of it completely. It can only lead to a bunch of bullsh1t down the road.

For those reasons, I would 86 that stuff asap.

Me and Mrs. kutulu went to strip clubs maybe half a dozen times. Always had fun :unsure:

Don't think she would go nowadays, though. Maybe if all the stars lined up right on a certain night. :pointstosky:

Me and Mrs. kutulu went to strip clubs maybe half a dozen times. Always had fun

Don't think she would go nowadays, though. Maybe if all the stars lined up right on a certain night.

:unsure: :pointstosky: Let's ask her! :overhead: :overhead:

:overhead: Let's ask her! :overhead:

Well, she doesn't have to teach tonight. :pointstosky:

Course, the two rugrats are kinda hard to ditch. :unsure:

I would buy my GF a lapdance.... :unsure:

Was watching a show the other day...I think on A&E, don't remember for sure but in the story they mentioned a strip bar....thought it was a good name for that type of place: The Landing Strip :unsure:

Depends on the girlfriend.

This is the correct answer. :unsure:

If we are speaking in general I kinda agree with the cortezkiller dude. In my experience even if the girl seems cool with it, it will eventually bite you in the ass. It might not be that night, or even that week, but it will.

I would buy my GF a lapdance.... :banana:

:rolleyes: :unsure: :pointstosky:

Was watching a show the other day...I think on A&E, don't remember for sure but in the story they mentioned a strip bar....thought it was a good name for that type of place: The Landing Strip :music_guitarred:

Minutes from Detroit Metro Airport :huh:

:) :banana:

I have a massive issue with my girlfriend buying me a dance....giving me $$ like I am an 8 yr old or something.

Here is what I read:

Ok sweetie, I am going to give you permission to have a dance, but you can ONLY do it for as long as I say, you can ONLY do it with the stripper I pick and you can ONLY do this if you talk to me about it later. If you stay for another song, get too hard or stay hard for too long, you will be b!tched at by me.

Might as well snap off yer sack and give them to her too when you go in the room.

I wouldn't take the dance from her...no way no how.

What kind of girlfriend? Is it one that you have been dating for a while and is marriage material or one that you have been banging for a couple of weeks and you are trying to see how far she will go?

I wouldn't do it with the Mrs. You don't want to get your worlds colliding in there. I took the Mrs. to a strip club once with a friend and his wife (7 months preggo at the time) on the way back from a wedding rehearsal dinner. It sort of worked out well because we were in St. Petersburg and the strippers wear more than you see at the beach. My wife was thinking how tame the strip clubs are and now she doesn't think twice if I go. :o

What kind of girlfriend? Is it one that you have been dating for a while and is marriage material or one that you have been banging for a couple of weeks and you are trying to see how far she will go?

I wouldn't do it with the Mrs. You don't want to get your worlds colliding in there. I took the Mrs. to a strip club once with a friend and his wife (7 months preggo at the time) on the way back from a wedding rehearsal dinner. It sort of worked out well because we were in St. Petersburg and the strippers wear more than you see at the beach. My wife was thinking how tame the strip clubs are and now she doesn't think twice if I go. :lol:

A 7 month preggo married woman went to a strip club? :dunno: I'd like to party with her; women typically feel fat even when they are in greta shape. :o

A 7 month preggo married woman went to a strip club? :music_guitarred: I'd like to party with her; women typically feel fat even when they are in greta shape. :thumbsdown:

She is a great woman. She is like one of the guys. Calls other guys poosays if they act that way and willing to throw down some shots. I definitely like to party with her when we get the chance. :mad:

willing to suck on shotsup.

:dunno:

talked my wife into going to a strip club when we were in Montreal but we ended up in the wrong club on the wrong side of town.... :dunno:

WASTEDCHANCE :pointstosky:

A 7 month preggo married woman went to a strip club? :pointstosky: I'd like to party with her; women typically feel fat even when they are in greta shape. :dunno:

a lapdance for 2 :dunno: junior mustve REALLY been kicking that day...