Sign in to follow this  
Me_2006

*** OFFICIAL *** Superbowl XLIII Thread

For those of you not going out to parties, or that are snowed in or whatever, have your own party in here.

Thoughts? Predictions?

Man, I love the Superbowl :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :pointstosky:

I'm going to a party with live humans, so I'll just check in to say...

GO MUTHERFOCKING CARDINALS!@#

:thumbsdown:

I also will be watching the game with live humans, and having lived in Arizona for about 5 years I gotta root for

THE CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a little under the weather and I have to go to work, so no parties for me.

Now if it was the Broncos in the Super Bowl, there would be no work and I would still be at home. Call me what you will, but when Denver was in the Bowl I had to watch it alone because I can't stand to watch my team in the big game and have my friends who don't care who wins to root against my team, just because. Bad sport? I dunno, but that's just me.

As for today, I just hope for an exciting game with NO OVERTIME!! How bad would it suck for a great game to be tied at 31 and go into overtime and one team go 50 yards and win with a field goal. I want the game to be decided within 60 minutes. Big plays, hard hits and alot of excitment.

Pullin for the Cards, but much respect for the Steelers. Just give me a great game.

GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!

althou I don't think they have much of a chance :banana:

But that's why they play the game :pointstosky:

Key to a Zona win..........Anquan Boldin :pointstosky:

Steelers coming out to Fatboy Slim..........woo hooo

Cards coming out to some good old American Rock............woo hoooo

Holy sh1t. Kurt Warners wife actualy looked......well......fockable :pointstosky:

Has a player ever won Man of the Year and Super Bowl MVP in the same day?! History I tell ya, history!!

12 Consecutive years the NFC has won the toss.....AMAZING!

has Alex Flanagan had a stroke or something? Why does she talk so slowly? There's a focking football game to be played, spit it the fock out already. :rolleyes:

Did someone forget to tell Zona's defense that the game had started.

Game Over. Steelers won. Cardinals wont score a point and will turn the ball over for a quick 7.

Worst Super Bowl EVER!

Bad challenge, he's close enough, they won't overturn it.

**EDIT** Great call, clearly he was doen :rolleyes:

Bad challenge, he's close enough, they won't overturn it.

Nice call :rolleyes:

Go Zona!

Oops.

Oh yeah, well I hop Jared Allen and Julius Peppers get in a plane crash and get deserted on an island for years!!

Oh yeah, well I hop Jared Allen and Julius Peppers get in a plane crash and get deserted on an island for years!!

It would just rally the rest of my team. McNeil + Mojo + Big Ben would kick ass. :rolleyes:

There's a Legend from the University of Michigan named Larry. The Steelers D is about to introduce............

There's a Legend from the University of Michigan named Larry. The Steelers D is about to be introduce............

Okay, I'm not doing very well at predicting things thus far..... :rolleyes:

Okay, I'm not doing very well at predicting things thus far..... :dunno:

I was just about to come back in here and tell you to PLEASE shut up. :rolleyes:

I was just about to come back in here and tell you to PLEASE shut up. :rolleyes:

Fixed

I could have sworn Ben crossed the line of scrimage on the last pass play. :rolleyes:

The Cris Collinsworth curse is taking effect.

Cardinals D is invisible.

Steelers 3 points and 131 yards

Cardinals 0 points and 13 yards

Ahhhh....was hoping the Cardinals would blow them out, the classless Stillers need it.... :rolleyes:

Well, hate to say it, but I smell a massive blowout brewing. Cards can't do anything. Steelers are doing whatever they want. This is gonna get ugly and ugly fast. I was hoping for a good game, looks like this will be over by halftime.

The game is now over. Arizona will not score a point. The game is over.

Please turn the game off and do something else. Sink the ratings so we dont get stuck with this BS ever again....

:rolleyes:

Well, hate to say it, but I smell a massive blowout brewing. Cards can't do anything. Steelers are doing whatever they want. This is gonna get ugly and ugly fast. I was hoping for a good game, looks like this will be over by halftime.

Funny I said that a week ago and noone believed me. The focking game is focking over. It was over two weeks ago.

Lizard is all-knowing. Do not fight it. Embrace it.

on the Cards 2nd drive, did the refs make a mistake when they called holding on the Cards?

Wasnt it 3rd and 3. Arizona got the first down. Holding on Arizona was called. And it ended up being 1st and 20. Shouldnt it have been 3rd and 13? Or was it a different penalty? what happened?

:rolleyes:

on the Cards 2nd drive, did the refs make a mistake when they called holding on the Cards?

Wasnt it 3rd and 3. Arizona got the first down. Holding on Arizona was called. And it ended up being 1st and 20. Shouldnt it have been 3rd and 13? Or was it a different penalty? what happened?

I thought that as well, i think they gave Breaston the 1st, and Madden never announced it.

Funny I said that a week ago and noone believed me. The focking game is focking over. It was over two weeks ago.

Lizard is all-knowing. Do not fight it. Embrace it.

Well you can say anything prior to a game and it don't measn squat. You have to see the game is being played before you can call it "over". The Packer game vs the Broncos was over, Packer won that easily. Until the game started. Same thing goes for Rams vs Patriots. You never know until the game starts. Well, after a quarter its abundantly clear that the Cards don't have the heart to hang with the Steelers.