Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

2009 offseason arrests!

2009 Offseason arrests...  

54 members have voted

1. 1. How many official arrests for 2009?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-46
    • 46+

Thanks Melissa and Mangas - - The New Orleans boys take the cake. An instant classic on the offseason arrests!

Um ok, Let's see how many guys can stop instantly :lol:

Oh, and the rookie. Just Imagine what the Veterans are going to do to his locker :lol:

Im Chris Hanson with dateline NBC. Take a seat.

Wide receiver Anthony Mix had been out of the NFL for a year, until he signed with the Buccaneers in January. So he did what any one of us would do: He allegedly had sex with a 15-year-old girl.

:shocking:

Wide receiver Anthony Mix had been out of the NFL for a year, until he signed with the Buccaneers in January. So he did what any one of us would do: He allegedly had sex with a 15-year-old girl.

:bench:

Hot.

:thumbsdown:

I was kind of thinking the same thing here. Does this mean the author of this story is a pedophile also? Time for a firing JIHAD! A sick fock is writer for the SportsbyBrooks!

I was kind of thinking the same thing here. Does this mean the author of this story is a pedophile also? Time for a firing JIHAD! A sick fock is writer for the SportsbyBrooks!

it means what it does in every sbb post, sarcasm. :doublethumbsup:

it means what it does in every sbb post, sarcasm. :Mr-T:

I don't read sports by brooks - - so I'll take your word for it. Sarcasm

what's the deal?

are brain's coming into play nowadays?

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/may/15/ex-...osure-case-por/

A Buffalo Bills player and former South Fork High School star was arrested Thursday, accused of masturbating outside a local woman's house two months ago, according to officials and police records released Friday.

Corey Lamar McIntyre, 30, a Buffalo Bill who racked up an impressive high school record, faces a misdemeanor exposure of sexual organs charge following the March 20 incident in Port St. Lucie.

:pointstosky:

http://www.kffl.com/player/21000/nfl

The Associated Press reports Houston Texans OG Brandon Walker was arrested in Norman, Okla., on a drunken driving complaint. Norman police say Walker was detained early Sunday, May 17, and transferred to the Cleveland County Detention Center.

Thanks Vikes and WKTSWAY - updated and rolling along with #21. #20 was pretty impressive Vikes - misdemeanor of sexual organs. That was a 1st!

Doesn't count, but:

Former NFL running back Travis Henry is in federal custody after violating conditions of his bond.

Tampa U.S. Magistrate Judge Mark Pizzo ruled Tuesday that Henry violated bond conditions set by a Montana judge when he consumed alcohol. He was arrested by U.S. Marshals and Polk County sheriff's deputies in Auburndale.

http://sports.excite.com/news/05202009/v3497.html

Harmless enough (probably), but it still counts:

http://www.kffl.com/player/21331/nfl

Clarence E. Hill Jr., of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, reports Dallas Cowboys FB Asaph Schwapp was arrested Friday, May 22, on suspicion of carrying a prohibited weapon. Security found a throwing star in his bag when he was trying to board a flight. Schwapp said he collects martial arts weapons. Police said Schwapp was very cooperative.

Harmless enough (probably), but it still counts:

http://www.kffl.com/player/21331/nfl

Clarence E. Hill Jr., of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, reports Dallas Cowboys FB Asaph Schwapp was arrested Friday, May 22, on suspicion of carrying a prohibited weapon. Security found a throwing star in his bag when he was trying to board a flight. Schwapp said he collects martial arts weapons. Police said Schwapp was very cooperative.

added - thanks again WKTSWAY

throwing stars probable show up in the XRAY line. What was he thinking?

Published Tue May 26 10:23:28 a.m. CT 2009

(KFFL) Alex Marvez, of FOXSports.com, reports there have been 27 NFL player arrests so far in 2009, including at least one bust on all but five of 21 weekends.

Published Tue May 26 10:23:28 a.m. CT 2009

(KFFL) Alex Marvez, of FOXSports.com, reports there have been 27 NFL player arrests so far in 2009, including at least one bust on all but five of 21 weekends.

Yea I read that today. We don't start keeping track here until the Superbowl ends. I wonder if his 27 started from when the regular season ended? I would like to see his list compared to ours. Or he could just be approximating b/c he's not as informed as FFTODAY"S rap sheet.

Yea I read that today. We don't start keeping track here until the Superbowl ends. I wonder if his 27 started from when the regular season ended? I would like to see his list compared to ours. Or he could just be approximating b/c he's not as informed as FFTODAY"S rap sheet.

It says in 2009, so I would guess they begin counting on New Year's Day.

Starks, a 25-year-old defensive end, was driving a black Freightliner through bumper-to-bumper traffic around midnight when an officer noticed there were 13 people in the four-person vehicle, including a woman sitting on his lap.

Police ran the tag on the truck, which showed the license plate was not registered to that vehicle.

Man, what are these guys thinking...lol

He probably counts guys like Travis Henry and others who were not on rosters last year as being included. We are much more selective here at FFToday. :unsure:

He probably counts guys like Travis Henry and others who were not on rosters last year as being included. We are much more selective here at FFToday. :headbanger:

Standards baby :overhead:

Joc,

What's the total so far?

Let me check post #1 - Come on now Gepetto, get with the program, hold on, wait a minute, I think I found it :headbanger: Just focking with ya

2009 Offseason Arrests

#1 - Michael Merritt - TE - KC - rolling a marijuana ciggy in FL parking garage

#2 - Darrell Reid - DT - INDY - disorderly conduct - club was full asked 12 X's to let me in. They didn't and #2!

#3 - Marshawn Lynch - RB - BUF - possession of concealed firearm - loaded gun in Benz

#4 - Roderick Green - LB - SF - 4 misdemeanours - reckless driving, unlawfully carrying a weapon, possession of marijuana, and interfering with the duties of an officer

#5 - Reggie Williams - WR - JAX - DWI and possession of .97 grams of pot - 2 class B misdemeanours

#6 - Brandon Marshall - WR - DEN - arrested for disorderly conduct

#7 - Matt Jones - WR - JAX - arrested for violation of probation - failed drug test - alcohol

#8 - Gerald Sensabaugh - S - DAL - arrested a few times, most recently for driving with suspended license

#9 - David Macklin - DB - KC - arrested on druken driving chargers

#10 - Albert Haynesworth - DT - WAS - charged with reckless driving and driving vehichle w/ expired registration -

#11 - Cornell Green - OT - OAK - arrested for aggravated batter/domestic violence - our first hit da ho!

#12 - Dante Stallworth - WR - CLE - charged with DUI manslaughter

#13 - Reggie Williams - WR - FA now - arrested fellony drug charge + a couple taser shots for good luck

#14 - Leon Hall - CB - CIN - DUI - a very polite arrest

#15 - Dante Whitner - DB - BUF - arrested for aggravated disorderly conduct and resisting arrest - and 1 good shock with the stun gun

#16 - Shaun Phillips - LB - SD - misdemeanor battery - hit a security guard in the face

#17 and #18 were together - Biren Ealy WR, Kolonoma Kapanui TE - Saints - were charged Sunday with obscenity, disturbing the peace and lewd conduct for allegedly being drunk, urinating in public and exposing themselves. WE HAVE A WIENER! 2 OF THEM!!!!!!!!!

#19 Anthony Mix - WR - TB - - charged with sex with a 15 year old.

#20 - Corey McIntyre - BUF - masturbating outside a womans house - misdemeanor exposer of sexual organs

#21 - Brandon Walker - OG - HOU - drunken driving

#22 - Asaph Schwapp - FB - DAL - arrested 4 carrying a prohibited weapon boarding a plane - throwing star!

#23 - Randy Starks - DE - MIA - aggravated battery - swerved his truck and hit police officer in chest with vehicle

2009 SCORECARD

POT - 1

Disorderly Conduct - 2

Gun Arrests - 1

Car Issues - 9

Disorderly Conduct - 2

aggravated battery/domestic violence/hit da ho - 2

Drug Charges other than Pot - 1

Ealy & Kapunui - 2 These guys get to start their own category

Underaged Sex -1

Exposer of Sexual Organs - 1

Prohibited Weapon - 1

Jocstrap's Notes - Randy Starks had 13 people in his car built for 4 people. A police officer on foot was trying to stop him in heavy traffic and he hit the police officer in the chest with his vehichle and pinned him up against another car. WHAT A DUMBAZZS

http://sports.excite.com/news/05292009/v7769.html

Atlanta Falcons offensive lineman Quinn Ojinnaka is free on bond after being accused of fighting with his wife over his Facebook activity, police said Friday.

Police said Ojinnaka's wife confronted him about contact with a female friend on Facebook. Police said he tossed her down some stairs and threw her out of their house in Suwanee late Tuesday.

Only the 3rd wife beater this year. Usually it's higher.

Number 26

Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Juqua Parker(notes) was arrested on a marijuana possession charge early Wednesday near the team’s training camp in northeast Pennsylvania.

Man, sorry I missed these Vikes and WKTSWAY. It's been slow arrests for a while. What is the deal?

END OF OFF SEASON OFFICIALLY ENDS WHEN TENNESSEE AND PITTSBURGH KICKOFF :doublethumbsup:

Man, sorry I missed these Vikes and WKTSWAY. It's been slow arrests for a while. What is the deal?

END OF OFF SEASON OFFICIALLY ENDS WHEN TENNESSEE AND PITTSBURGH KICKOFF :pointstosky:

With the teams coming together for workouts, it gives the doucheb@gs less time to do stupid stuff on their own.

And that last arrest made me one of the 19% with the right answer. :blink:

With the teams coming together for workouts, it gives the doucheb@gs less time to do stupid stuff on their own.

And that last arrest made me one of the 19% with the right answer. :blink:

yes, tell #26 that :pointstosky: