Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Hey Surferskin

Hey surferskin, Post your signin info at TDZ so we all can use it. :rolleyes:

:fu: gutterboy

:pointstosky:

If you go over there, you are more of a fuckchop than SUX when he went to the RuberRoom :lol:

If you go over there, you are more of a fuckchop than SUX when he went to the RuberRoom :pointstosky:

What difference does it make if I join another message board? I hate to break this to you but FFToday isn't my one and only.

What difference does it make if I join another message board? I hate to break this to you but FFToday isn't my one and only.

Agreed. :doublethumbsup:

None. Take godolts and reclining douche with you. I'm sure they would fit right in there. :doublethumbsup:

No! That's impossible! Nooooooooooo!!!

No! That's impossible! Nooooooooooo!!!

Trust me sweetheart, nobody gave a sh1t when you left. :wave:

:wave:

Why the long face?

He's a horse? :cheers:

Why the long face?

Please don't leave us. :huggles:

Please don't leave us. :huggles:

Fock ya'll.

Again, to my knowledge I think I'm still allowed to post here after joining another message board...right? Or maybe, it will be so much kewler that I'll never come back. Maybe their hamster doesn't crash every time someone tries to run a search. :cheers:

Fock ya'll.

Again, to my knowledge I think I'm still allowed to post here after joining another message board...right? Or maybe, it will be so much kewler that I'll never come back. Maybe their hamster doesn't crash every time someone tries to run a search. :overhead:

I'm smarter than you, I'm better than you and gosh darnit THEY like ME

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. :cheers:

Fock ya'll.

Again, to my knowledge I think I'm still allowed to post here after joining another message board...right? Or maybe, it will be so much kewler that I'll never come back. Maybe their hamster doesn't crash every time someone tries to run a search. :cheers:

You're an elitist now. This means you no longer care about the opinions of these slackjaws.

Also, we're all gay and have gay sex like all the time over there. Because we're so gay. TNG just holds the camera and gives us makeup tips.

This is absolutely great news surferskin!

For the geek club that is.

This is absolutely great news surferskin!

Aw, that's sweet.

For the geek club that is.

WOAH!!! From left field!! Good one, KSB! Man, after I said your previous comment was sweet, too. I really have the egg on my face now.

We also have a few openings in some of our FF Dynasty leagues. Surferskin, you're welcome to take over a franchise. Just know that it's only the best of the best FF minds over there, not the rubes you encounter over here.

also it's not just for surferskin, anyone else that wants to join is welcome also.

Do you allow dirty avatars? Do you have photos enabled? Can we post soft core pron? :cheers:

Do you allow dirty avatars? Do you have photos enabled? Can we post soft core pron? :cheers:

No. None of that.

also it's not just for surferskin, anyone else that wants to join is welcome also.

WAIT...I thought I was special. :cheers:

No. None of that.

So its just like FFT with different h0m0s? :cheers:

:overhead:

well, we try and keep it SFW, as most of us are executive types, but there is some leeway in avatars, and there is actually a seperate pron board. Photos are enabled, of course.

WAIT...I thought I was special. :cheers:

you are......... special olympics. POW!!!! I had no idea about the bonuses, hope and change, blah blah.

well, we try and keep it SFW, as most of us are executive types, but there is some leeway in avatars, and there is actually a seperate pron board. Photos are enabled, of course.

types being the key word.

Of course, all the pron is of the gay variety. Man gay. None of that acky lesbian stuff.

Ok :thumbsup:

One more question. What percentage, best guess, of the bored voted for Barrack Obama?

Do you allow dirty avatars? Do you have photos enabled? Can we post soft core pron? :thumbsup:

1 - Yes but it's discouraged.

2 - We sure do, in fact we have a rather humorous long-running thread that consists solely of photos. It's groundbreaking stuff really.

3 - We? What's this "we" white man?

Ok :thumbsup:

One more question. What percentage, best guess, of the bored voted for Barrack Obama?

Probably about 50%. Our political debates are substantive and healthy, and focus only on the issues.

Probably about 50%. Our political debates are substantive and healthy, and focus only on the issues.

:thumbsup: